Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Joey
Getting married on a holiday
Joey, On February 2, 2018 at 08:05

Are you getting married on a holiday? Which one? Had you always envisioned a wedding on this holiday, or was it a coincidence? Will you be incorporating the holiday into your theme or decor? Are you...

Stephanie, friday 2-Feb-18 4 68
Jen
invites are Sent!
Jen, On January 30, 2018 at 11:08

I've been having a lot of anxiety about this but feel so much better now that it's finally done! We officially hand cancelled our invites and had them hand sorted this morning! I made my FH meet me at...

Brittany, friday 2-Feb-18 13 140
Lynnie
How many weddings are you attending in 2018?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 17:51

How many weddings will you be attending this year?? Are you going to more or less weddings than last year?

Stephanie, friday 2-Feb-18 17 117
Karen
Advice for an organize wedding planning
Karen, On January 27, 2018 at 08:58

I need some advice how you ladies stayed on top of planning without being all over the place. I feel like I'm multitasking, booking and looking for photographer, videographer, dj etc all at once and...

Brittany, friday 2-Feb-18 13 154
Candace
Bridesmaid Problems
Candace, On January 27, 2018 at 13:42

Ugh so I am extremely frustrated! My bridal party all decided they wanted to take me on an all inclusive vacation for the bachelorette and they all had a budget of $2000 for it. We found a...

Brittany, friday 2-Feb-18 16 313
Kylene
Wedding party
Kylene, On January 29, 2018 at 19:52

Hi all, I have a question, my sister is going to have a baby and when I get married, he will be A year and a half. I really wanted him to be part of the wedding party. I wanted him to be a baby...

Kylene, friday 2-Feb-18 7 92
R
Boutonnieres and corsages - a must have or just an unnecessary cost?
Renee, On January 31, 2018 at 16:26

I was wondering what are people's thoughts on boutonnieres (for the groom, groomsmen and fathers) ? What about corsages for the mothers? Is it necessary or just an extra expense? With a big wedding...

Bethany, friday 2-Feb-18 8 108
Patricia
How do i hide the colour if my hall
Patricia, On January 22, 2018 at 17:01

I’m using a local groups hall for my informal wedding/reception. It is blue and my colours are pink (blush) and black. How can I hide the blue inexpensively?

Bianca, thursday 1-Feb-18 5 93
W
Wedding reception guests
Wassan, On January 22, 2018 at 21:35

Good day everyone! I sm starting to think about planning my wedding. Now we are at setting the number of guest we expect at the wedding and we will book the venue accordingly. Our weddings are usually...

Bianca, thursday 1-Feb-18 6 94
Kryzia
Bridal shower?
Kryzia, On February 1, 2018 at 10:56

When is the ideal time to have your bridal shower? I'm currently living in Alberta, but our wedding is Ontario (another province) because all of our friends and family are out there. So, we might need...

Jessica, thursday 1-Feb-18 4 100
C
Dip dying wedding dresses
Chelsea, On February 1, 2018 at 15:03

My guy and I aren't scheduled to be wed until May 2019, but I'm having thoughts about my dress. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a very outgoing person, and I want my wedding dress to reflect...

Jessica, thursday 1-Feb-18 3 67
Lydia
Out of country invites?
Lydia, On December 8, 2017 at 16:44

Hi! My fiancé and I are going to get married on June 30th 2019, so quite some time to go till our wedding. We're already looking at venues, actually got one appointment this weekend (yay!) since we...

Hollie, thursday 1-Feb-18 12 140
Mary
Unconventional drinks idea
Mary, On January 25, 2018 at 21:53

Hey everyone! I’m looking for some input. My Fiancée and I are on a very strict budget, because I’m in school, and we came up with the idea of having a bit of a BYOB for the reception. We want to...

Brittany, thursday 1-Feb-18 13 150
Emily
Sweetheart table/decor
Emily, On January 27, 2018 at 12:38

Hi ladies, I will be getting married in the fall and we have decided on a sweetheart table for the reception. I’m a logistics girl more than I am a flooral girl. Looking for some inspiration here!...

Brittany, thursday 1-Feb-18 9 166
Courtney
Give me your feedback! Entry Table
Courtney, On January 31, 2018 at 18:03

I'm starting to put my idea for my entry table together and would love some feedback. This is where I'm at. Let me know if you think its missing anything. Keep in mind I don't have a big enough table...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 18 150
Meghan
rsvp comments
Meghan, On February 1, 2018 at 00:07

Is there anyways to see what guest comments when they RSVP from a linked group? For example I linked my aunt and uncle on my guest list and they each commented what food they want. When I get the...

Meghan, thursday 1-Feb-18 3 78
Nadia
Change the whole wedding reception
Nadia, On January 26, 2018 at 13:50

I have been thinking of changing our wedding venue reception to a backyard reception instead to keep the expenses low. Our original venue was a golf course hall,and our estimate budget for that is...

Lina, thursday 1-Feb-18 10 165
A
Cheongsam
Anne, On January 29, 2018 at 22:34

Does anyone know any cheongsam's tailor in Toronto? A

Lynnie, thursday 1-Feb-18 1 89
Momofbride(Kim)
Welcome Bags
Momofbride(Kim), On January 28, 2018 at 20:30

I have been reading alot lately about Welcome Bags for weddings. Have they become the norm or are they an extra that is unnecessary? As the MOTB, I am finding that the budget is growing exponentially,...

Momofbride(Kim), thursday 1-Feb-18 18 236
Lynnie
Weekend or Weekday Wedding?
Lynnie, On January 25, 2018 at 13:05

When are you getting married? On a weekend or weekday? What helped you make that decision?? Photo by Taylor Roades Photography in Victoria ***** For more community conversations and tips about your...

Bianca, thursday 1-Feb-18 19 141
Kelly
Mother of the Bride Attire
Kelly, On January 30, 2018 at 20:52

Suggestions on where to find Mother of the Bride attire. My mom was so happy that she didn't have to come dress shopping with me because I bought online. I actually don't think I've ever seen her in a...

Erin, thursday 1-Feb-18 6 112
J
Asking bridesmaids
Jillian, On January 29, 2018 at 20:03

Hey, I am looking for some cute ideas on how to ask my girls to be bridesmaids. Anyone have some good suggestions? Thanks!

Kryzia, thursday 1-Feb-18 9 123
S
Headtable
Stephanie, On January 17, 2018 at 08:59

Where do you sit spouses of the wedding party if we decide to sit them at the headtable with us? Do you put all spouses of wedding party at a table? Or should it just be bride and groom at the...

Kryzia, thursday 1-Feb-18 10 132
Joey
Tell us about your wedding video
Joey, On January 23, 2018 at 08:07

Which of our married users here has a wedding video? What length is it? What songs did you choose to underscore it? How many copies did you get of it in the package you booked? How often do you watch...

Vinod, thursday 1-Feb-18 3 50

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics