Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

How To Manage your RSVP in 3 steps

Zoë, on May 5, 2017 at 08:50 Posted in Tech support 0 4

Hi everyone!

Here's how to use the RSVP tool on your website and a tip for managing meal options!

1. Add your guests to My Guests tool

Add your guests to the tool first, their attendance will then automatically synch as they RSVP.

Synched Guest Attendance

2. Share the link to your Wedding Website

You can share the link in a custom e-mail or share invitations directly through your website.

Here's how to do it: How To Send Invitations to My Website

3. Manage meal options by creating a poll or survey and share the link with your guests.

Your guests won't be able to choose meal options directly from the RSVP unless they leave it in the comments. The ideal way to do it, is to create a poll where your guests can choose their menu options and you can keep track of their answers.

Note: When your guests leave a comment, only you will be able to see it. You will receive a notification by e-mail and in your WeddingWire Inbox with their answer.

If your guests are having trouble RSVPing share the instructions in this discussion:

How can my guests RSVP on my website? 4 steps + bonus!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on February 3, 2018 at 14:29
  • Emily
    Beginner May 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It will show you their name in the poll results section which you can access from the edit feature. It lists all meal choices with whoever chose them underneath. It will also email you to say that Person X has changed survey with their choice. The only thing we are finding difficult is that it will not let you put in a second person's choice without closing out of the browser and entering in a new tab. Otherwise, the poll option is working well so far! Good luck Smiley smile

• J
    Newbie August 2018 Alberta
    Jon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When you create a survey is it annonymous or does the response get attached to the guests' name? Just wanted to know how to keep track of specific guests' meal choices.

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What a great share!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for sharing this Zoe.