Skip to main content

Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Kelsey
Timeline of Engagement Party
Kelsey, On July 2, 2021 at 12:21

How long after engagement do you usually have an engagement party? With covid, have you decided to wait to have your engagement party? (And if so, how long after you got engaged will it be?) Or have...

Kaitlin, sunday 11-Jul-21 5 517
Desiree
Find your seat
Desiree, On July 1, 2021 at 17:25

Does anyone have tips or tricks on how to make find your seat cards 4x6 . I’m not very tech savvy so trying to edit and make them is becoming a challenge.

Brooke, thursday 8-Jul-21 7 342 1
A
Bridesmaid Dresses
Amanda, On June 10, 2021 at 11:03

Hey everyone! What color are you picking out for your bridesmaid to wear? Do you have a certain style that you're wanting them to wear or are they able to pick out what they want? Every body shape is...

Amanda, wednesday 7-Jul-21 48 782 1
Daily
Bridal makeup
Daily, On March 24, 2021 at 13:54

Future brides, do you think of doing your own makeup or hire a professional makeup artist?

Daily, wednesday 7-Jul-21 45 940
B
Wedding on a weekday
Banaan, On July 4, 2021 at 09:36

Hello, I’m a bride to be that has been engaged for almost a year now. My wedding is supposed to be next year (2022) & my fiancé and I didn’t really book any venders because life was so uncertain...

Taylor, wednesday 7-Jul-21 8 203
Elisa
Postpone reception and keep the ceremony or do both
Elisa, On June 30, 2021 at 02:08

My wedding is on the 14th of august, just got notified that for the reception we still Can’t dance or mingle. I’m deciding if we get the wedding ceremony done on the 14th and postpone the reception in...

Merryam, wednesday 7-Jul-21 6 413
Rayanne
Well i doubled my ring budget.....
Rayanne, On June 26, 2021 at 20:41

So I think it is more my own fault but I doubled our budget for our rings once we got to the jewelers. I am 100% ok with going over since it is the one thing after everything is said and done that...

Megan, wednesday 7-Jul-21 35 322
Brittany
Dilemma between Wedding Dresses
Brittany, On June 14, 2021 at 14:47

Hello All! I recently went to David's Bridal with the intent to try on more dresses that my mom wanted to see and a few that I have liked since checking out their online inventory and now I am stuck....

Carrie, wednesday 7-Jul-21 29 791
Joey
Did you meet your partner online?
Joey, On October 10, 2018 at 08:05

Did you meet your special someone online? Was it love at first click? Who messaged who first? How did they get you to swipe right? Was the start of your relationship analog or digital? Photo by Devee...

Jane, wednesday 7-Jul-21 28 1,195
Cynthia
Destination wedding in St Maarten 2021
Cynthia, On July 5, 2021 at 13:12

Hi all, I am trying to set up my profile for my destination wedding in St Maarten in 2021. How can I have access via wedding wire to vendors and venues located in St Maarten. I am only seeing canadian...

Tunisha, tuesday 6-Jul-21 14 121
K
How to decorate poles/supporting pillars indoor?
Karolina, On June 15, 2021 at 20:22

Hi everyone, My partner and I are getting married next year and we already chose the venue. However no matter how much I look at it, I can't come up with any good ideas how to decorate the poles the...

Karolina, tuesday 6-Jul-21 13 1,609
Kay
How to do the invites?!
Kay, On June 22, 2021 at 12:42

Hi everyone, I’m struggling with how to invite people to our wedding. We can have as many people as we want at the ceremony, but so far we can only have 25 people for our reception. Is it rude to make...

Tracy, tuesday 6-Jul-21 3 304
A
Wagon for ring bearer
Allison, On July 1, 2021 at 20:56

We had to move our wedding due to COVId and decided to have a baby in between - our baby will be 3 months at the wedding and I want him pulled in a wagon with a sign that says “daddy here comes mommy”...

Karen, monday 5-Jul-21 4 93
Erin
Rain on wedding Day
Erin, On June 20, 2021 at 22:42

We are getting married in June 26th and it is showing 70% chance of rain 😭. I just ordered clear umbrellas for the photos, but my big problem is finding a tent to rent that isn’t crazy expensive. I’m...

Karen, monday 5-Jul-21 5 301
Jodi
Rings
Jodi, On July 3, 2021 at 17:23

We are getting married in just 37 days and our weddings rings went missing. They just disappeared. I'm so frustrated and just want to cry. I have no clue what to do. 😭

Jodi, monday 5-Jul-21 11 190
Stefanie
Myregistry Cash Fund
Stefanie, On July 5, 2021 at 12:19

Has anyone used or using my registry cash fund? I am considering using it for home renovations or honeymoon fund. We've lived together for years and have two kids so there are only a few things we...

Carmel, monday 5-Jul-21 3 129
N
Regarding seat chart
Nikolina, On July 5, 2021 at 04:28

Hey just wondering if anyone can make suggestions on how they planned out there seating chart? Any suggestions on how they arrange their guests?Also does anyone know where to seat the priest at ?...

Desiree, monday 5-Jul-21 5 142
Giness
Wedding website
Giness, On June 30, 2021 at 23:37

Hello. I hope you guys can help. I would like to put my hotel accommodation link on the site. Can I do that?

Vinod, monday 5-Jul-21 3 70
Megan
Partner in bridal party of another wedding
Megan, On July 1, 2021 at 15:43

What are peoples thoughts on partner being groomsman in another wedding just before our wedding? It might be the bridezilla side coming out and that it’s taken me until age 40 to get to here, and that...

Vinod, monday 5-Jul-21 3 140
Stefanie-Ann
Removing a wedding party member
Stefanie-Ann, On July 1, 2021 at 21:14

I never thought I would have to make a post like this, however it has unfortunately had to come to a time where I feel like I have to do it. I have a bridesmaid who as of late has been showing a lot...

Stefanie-Ann, monday 5-Jul-21 8 417
Jessica
Smile! Wedding Photos
Jessica, On July 4, 2021 at 22:43

I'm less than 60 days away from our wedding day and I am having a minor panic attack about picutures. This may seem odd but I dont know how to smile, I have had depression for the majority of my life...

Amanda, monday 5-Jul-21 3 106
Natalie
Save the dates - too early?
Natalie, On July 1, 2021 at 16:04

Hello! I am a Canadian bride and where I live we don’t usually do Save the Dates. But because of the pandemic, I am a bit worried about all my family and friends who have to book flights and all the...

Amanda, monday 5-Jul-21 20 249
Emily
Is airbrushing worth it?
Emily, On June 27, 2021 at 12:49

Does anyone have experience with doing airbrush makeup vs. regular? I can't decide if the airbrushing is worth it since I still want a very natural look. But I am considering it since I read that it...

Alexis, monday 5-Jul-21 5 134
Angela
Which dress looks better
Angela, On June 29, 2021 at 09:35

Thought I found the dress I wanted, but went and tried on more now I'm stumped on which looks best. What are your thoughts? Dress 1 Dress 2

Alexis, monday 5-Jul-21 14 514 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics