Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hank
Featured September 2021 Ontario

Ring Holder for the Ceremony

Hank, on June 8, 2021 at 07:55 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 14

What are you using to hold the rings at the ceremony, before they're placed on your fingers? Locket? Fancy box? Top of a pillow?

Ring Holder for the Ceremony 1

Also, who are you entrusting to carry the rings throughout the day leading up to the ceremony? Groom? Best Man? Parents?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Desiree, on June 14, 2021 at 19:36
  • Desiree
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Desiree ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just bought a cute small ring box that says we do.. I think I will have my brother hang on to them then pass them on to my son.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our rings were placed in a rose stemmed case which was forgotten to take the pictures and to be placed with the BM (Best Men) at the ceremony. This was all forgotten to do and when it came to the ring vows, it was good to be placed onto the decorated platter and had to get them.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh that’s a good question Hank!
    I have been looking at fancy cute boxes to place the rings in. Haven’t fell in love with any yet, until this photo you have here. I need to do some DIY to a box now. Hahaha!

And good question on who will hold it until the ceremony. Did not think of it, might get my dad to hold on to them.
  • Eden
    Frequent user August 2021 British Columbia
    Eden ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing a small elopement so I had originally planned on just using the standard boxes the rings came in, but I ended up ordering a really nice personalized box off Amazon for less than $20! I just ordered it tho so I don't have any photos yet.

• Abbie
    Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well, this is something I hadn’t even thought of 🙈 time for my Etsy searching I guess haha Smiley smile
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think FH will give them to him while they are getting ready in the morning.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Is the Best Man holding onto them from the start of the day or are you passing it to him right before the ceremony?

• Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH's little brother (12 y/o) is going to be our ring bearer. We've gotten him a briefcase that says "Ring Security" that comes with sunglasses and everything. We thought it would be a fun way for him to be involved and not be embarrassed.

• Caitlyn
    Frequent user September 2021 Alberta
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ring Holder for the Ceremony 2
    I found this cute ring box on Etsy! It's small enough that our best man can carry it in his pocket without it being overly noticeable, and the lid fits on very securely so there's no chance of it coming off and the rings falling out.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had my 13 year old nephew put them in his suit jacket 🤷🏻‍♀️ when it was time, he passed one to my 8 (? I should know this) year old nephew and they passed them to us... Simple and easy! I don't like wedding party titles so that was their role but we didn't call them ring bearers haha.
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I made a small pouch out of felt to carry ours. We were originally going to use the ring box that my wedding band came in because it was large enough for both rings, but my husband carried the rings in his sporran (a leather pouch/bag traditionally worn with a kilt) and the box was too big. So my dollar store DIY pouch it was lol!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For us it will be our best man since we don't have any ring bearers at our wedding and the rings will just be in a ring box nothing fancy

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Best man will hold them (we aren't having children in wedding party so no pillow). I'm just using a small ring box so it will fit in best man's pocket. I have a nicer white box we can use.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hadn't even thought of this! Another detail to figure out!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics