Skip to main content
Brittany
Brittany

Red Deer, Alberta · From February 2018

Well I am mid twenties, my FH is the same age. Come our wedding date we will have been together for 3 years exactly. We just bought our first home in... View more

Well I am mid twenties, my FH is the same age. Come our wedding date we will have been together for 3 years exactly. We just bought our first home in 2018, and we have two adorable fur babies. Cooper and Lacey - both high energy, large sized dogs.

Happily married 🎉

August 24, 2019

1705days 18hrs

Discussions

Brittany
We are married!!
Brittany of Just married, On August 27, 2019 at 15:57

It’s come and gone ! A word to those still awaiting your big day ... things will go wrong. It may seem stressful but at the end of the day your guests probably won’t notice and it will still be the...

Ashley, friday 27-Sep-19 29 267
Brittany
26 Days Left. stressed out
Brittany of Before the wedding, On July 29, 2019 at 12:18

I need to rant a little. Need some encouraging words. We are officially under the 4 week mark, and I thought things were going great... 1st Issue: I just got an email from my DOC. She has to have...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 11 111
Brittany
How Much Champagne
Brittany of Wedding reception, On July 30, 2019 at 13:43

I am trying to figure out how much champagne to get. We are just giving it out for toasts. The bartenders will not pour, but will open it. So we are planning on having them just drop the bottles off...

Bianca, tuesday 30-Jul-19 6 74
Brittany
Nervous About Dress Fitting
Brittany of Wedding fashion, On June 28, 2019 at 11:28

I have a dress fitting tomorrow! Haven't tried on my dress since before the new year. I have lost about 28 pounds since, and a lot of boob. My seamstress wanted to do a check in fitting, before she...

Erin, tuesday 2-Jul-19 14 186
Brittany
Early wedding gift etiquette
Brittany of Before the wedding, On June 27, 2019 at 18:41

We received a RSVP back in the mail today, that was a decline. However they included a card and a cheque. What is proper etiquette ? Do I cash it now ? our wedding is still two months out. So that is...

Erin, tuesday 2-Jul-19 10 118
Brittany
Bridesmaid Being Frustrating
Brittany of Before the wedding, On May 22, 2019 at 15:07

I know this is small potatoes.. However one of my bridesmaids is making a big deal about the fact that she has to be at the hotel for 9:00 AM when her make up appointment is not until 11. I am paying...

Amanda, tuesday 25-Jun-19 30 320
Brittany
Preserving Wedding Cupcakes for Anniversary
Brittany of Wedding reception, On June 17, 2019 at 14:54

We are getting a small cutting cake and cupcakes for our wedding. The cutting cake will only be one tier. We figure since it will be cut, it may not freeze well so we may just serve it to our head...

Brittany, monday 17-Jun-19 7 62
Brittany
Vows
Brittany of Wedding ceremony, On April 3, 2019 at 12:16

So I have been working on my vows for a while now. Trying to find a good balance of sappy and funny. I would rather keep them a secret from family and friends, so that everyone hears them for the...

Paige, friday 17-May-19 13 164
Brittany
Specific Cocktail Hour Suggestions
Brittany of Wedding reception, On April 2, 2019 at 13:13

Hey Wedding Wire Fam! I need some specific Appetizer suggestions, I am really struggling on what the majority of people will like. Our cocktail hour is going to be about 2 hours. Our caterer is coming...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 13 116
Brittany
Pre Wedding Playlist :)
Brittany of Before the wedding, On April 9, 2019 at 10:46

So fun discussion today! They were playing beautiful soul by Jesse McArtney on the radio today. It brought back some teenage nostalgia moments.. and got me thinking about my Wedding Morning Playlist!...

Erin, tuesday 9-Apr-19 9 98
Brittany
Wedding nightmares !
Brittany of Before the wedding, On April 6, 2019 at 11:20

I’m still 5 months out, and they keep getting worse and worse. Occasionally I would have one. But lately it’s like every other night. These stressful nightmares about the wedding. Not about actually...

Brittany, monday 8-Apr-19 11 110
Brittany
Is it Rude to seat my Vendors in different Area
Brittany of Wedding reception, On March 11, 2019 at 11:45

So our venue has a max capacity of 120 on the main floor. And then there are two upper balcony spaces available for tables or other activities. I didn't even think we were going to be close to our...

Candace, sunday 17-Mar-19 9 109
Brittany
Logistics of Selling Drink Tickets
Brittany of Wedding reception, On March 11, 2019 at 13:04

Hey wondering what you have all seen, or plan on doing yourself. We are doing a toonie bar for our wedding. Before anyone tries to change my mind about that, don't bother. One... my family drinks too...

Peggy, tuesday 12-Mar-19 15 1,117
Brittany
Mom wants to throw a bridal shower
Brittany of Before the wedding, On February 7, 2019 at 13:15

We have already had an engagement party. My step sister threw it. Everyone except my mother was in attendance. At the time her and my step dad were amidst a very turbulent divorce. I was the one who...

Vinod, friday 8-Feb-19 8 122
Brittany
i Spy - Guest Photo "menu"
Brittany of Wedding reception, On January 21, 2019 at 13:10

We are hoping to encourage our guests to take & share some photo's/videos from our reception as we are not having a videographer. We will print cards of the moments we would like them to capture...

Stephanie, wednesday 30-Jan-19 7 87
Brittany
How Many cupcakes do we need? Have other Desserts too!
Brittany of Wedding reception, On December 18, 2018 at 12:50

Hi everyone! We are getting married next summer. We have decided to do cupcakes with a small cutting cake for photos. However we also have dessert included at the end of our buffet. Assorted...

Emma, friday 21-Dec-18 16 1,249

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics