Skip to main content
lkbuck
lkbuck

Petitcodiac, New Brunswick · From August 2019

I have attended/and been in many weddings so I'am very excited to be planning my own! To describe my fiance and I's relationship is indescribable. Our... View more

I have attended/and been in many weddings so I'am very excited to be planning my own! To describe my fiance and I's relationship is indescribable. Our love and passion is so intense, connected and deep that when he asked, yes almost seemed not enough. He asked 11 months after dating and at 35 years old, we can both attest that 'we' were well worth the wait. We are a blended family of 5 and I cannot wait for the years ahead!

Happily married 🎉

January 16, 2021

1185days 19hrs

Discussions

Vinod
Marriage license information for couples wanting to elope or have immediate weddings
Vinod, On April 16, 2020 at 10:58

To all couples that feel down on their luck not having to get married on your original date, my heart goes out to you during this time. The situation at hand is not easy to deal with some...

Vinod, friday 17-Apr-20 6
D
Covid-19: Doing the wedding backwards?????
Danielle, On April 14, 2020 at 21:58

Hi everyone! To all the future brides out there... we are going to get through this!! 💗💗💗 My wedding date is May 29th here in Edmonton. It’s definitely not happening. We’re thinking of still signing...

lkbuck, thursday 16-Apr-20 20 1
Jillian
Any September 2020 brides post-poning due to Covid19?
Jillian, On March 29, 2020 at 16:01

Wondering if any couples for Sept 2020 have post-poned their wedding yet or when are you waiting until to decide? We have about half our guests that are travelling and flying in for our wedding.

Melissa, monday 11-May-20 48
E
Livestream ceremony?!
Erin, On March 29, 2020 at 10:39

We cancelled our August wedding and am now doing a July Friday night ceremony with immediate family. We have family who are wondering if we can live stream. We really wanna do this, but hiring a...

Barbarra, friday 13-May-22 11 2
Chenise
Bridesmaid Dresses
Chenise, On March 22, 2020 at 17:24

Hi everyone! My girls are on a budget and I'm at a loss as to where to start looking. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to purchase bridesmaid dresses online? Since COVID-19 is happening, I...

Amanda, thursday 28-May-20 11
Jade
Elope and then reception later?
Jade, On March 26, 2020 at 09:57

Hi all! Our wedding is June 26 and with all the craziness going on, I doubt we’ll be able to keep our date. I wanted to know if some brides have considered either eloping or having a super small...

Chelsea, saturday 9-May-20 46 2
María
At what age are you getting married?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Nelly, 4 hours ago 157
Erin
We cancelled our wedding on Monday & got married wednesday
Erin, On March 20, 2020 at 21:37

Our 0404 wedding was not going to happen & we care about our guests. We canceled it on Monday & on Tuesday our photographer started working on a ceremony in the woods for Wednesday. She found...

Ashley, thursday 11-Jun-20 27 3
Patricia
Wedding Insurance
Patricia, On March 19, 2020 at 10:29

Our Wedding is in September 2020. Do people suggest getting wedding insurance. We are having a wedding with approximately 55 guests. The venue is a resort and alcohol will be served, by their servers....

Hank, friday 20-Mar-20 9
Lynnie
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!!
Lynnie, On February 9, 2018 at 13:05

Congrats to all of our 2020 brides!! Post a picture below to show off your ring! Photo from Majesty Diamonds in Montreal

Diana, wednesday 8-Mar-23 464 1
Micaela
Haven’t started my wedding planning
Micaela, On March 18, 2020 at 10:04

492 days till my wedding day and I got nothing done. What should I start first? Since we’ve decided on a day at Christmas there has been this virus going on and I feel discouraged because seems like...

Ashley, friday 20-Mar-20 7
Faryal
Favourite Parts of Planning? (if any!)
Faryal, On March 19, 2020 at 01:03

I am getting married in September and am keeping up the hope that this pandemic will be dead by then so in the meantime, let's talk about those of us who are super involved with the wedding planning...

J. M., tuesday 31-Mar-20 24
Tolu
Light, Love & Positivity
Tolu, On March 17, 2020 at 23:41

Hey everyone! With all that's going on with the COVID-19 pandemic, I just wanted to send everyone some love and positivity. I know this can be stressful for a lot of reasons so just hoping that...

lkbuck, thursday 19-Mar-20 9
Tamanna
Wedding Timeline
Tamanna, On March 2, 2020 at 03:52

Hi lovely people, I was wondering what your wedding timeline looks like? Just the order of events for example. I just don't know what to do after ceremony and reception. Do you go into dinner right...

Vinod, tuesday 17-Mar-20 16
Tori
Sparkle and Shine!
Tori, On February 19, 2020 at 09:36

Hey there girls (and boys)! As some of you may remember, when planning out my colour scheme for my wedding we went with my favourite colour of PLUM and my Husband's favourite colour of Teal - but we...

Vinod, sunday 23-Feb-20 34
Joey
Show off your wedding party!
Joey, On February 18, 2020 at 09:05

Who is in your wedding party? Tell us about how you chose your wedding party members and show some pics of the people who will be standing by your side on your wedding day Photo by Hill Hair and...

Ashley, tuesday 25-Feb-20 8
Brittany
Maid of honour vs bridesmaid?
Brittany, On February 17, 2020 at 22:44

Hey! I was curious if being maid of honour costs more money than being a bridesmaid? What types of costs would just maid of honour pay for that a bridesmaid would not and how much more would a maid of...

Stefanie, wednesday 19-Feb-20 7
Sharla
Future Spouse Bragging
Sharla, On January 20, 2020 at 17:45

There seems to be a lot of people on here who are struggling with getting their FUnturned Spouse involved with the wedding + planning. So I wanted to make a thread dedicated to those who are having an...

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 30
Genna
Bridesmaid proposal
Genna, On January 20, 2020 at 20:43

I want to give my bridesmaids a little goody box to “officially “ ask them to stand for my wedding ! I would really love some real life inspo from you folks 😊 thanks in advance

Jamie, thursday 23-Jan-20 19
Elizabeth
Bridal party gifts
Elizabeth, On January 14, 2020 at 16:45

Hi everyone, Question... I bought all my bridesmaids robes and necklaces including my maid of honour who is my sister but I really want to get her something else special just for her that she can have...

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 6
Amelia
Invitation Overload!
Amelia, On January 13, 2020 at 19:26

I wanted to take a minute to welcome to all the new nearlyweds to the Wedding Wire community! I don't know where you're at with planning, but my fiance and I are about to pick our invitations in the...

Michelle, wednesday 15-Jan-20 22
Veronica
What & where will be your wedding feast?
Veronica, On January 13, 2020 at 22:28

Hello Wedding Wire people! When FH and I started talking about our dream wedding, it became quickly apparent that having the most delicious food would have to be a major party of the day! We even...

Gloria, friday 17-Jan-20 25
Lynnie
What's one word to describe your relationship?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

How would you describe your relationship in just one word? Silly? Spontaneous? Everlasting? Magical? Unexpected? What word would you use?? Photo by Donovan Bissett in Calgary, AB Next Question: Where...

BunnyBride, wednesday 4-Mar-20 28
Lynnie
Where did your proposal happen?

Popping the question takes some serious planning! Where did your proposal happen? Did the proposal happen at home, or somewhere public? Was the proposal planned in a sentimental location? Share where...

Melissa, saturday 16-May-20 36
Lynnie
How did you meet your fiancé(e)?

First things first! How did you meet your future spouse?? Did you meet online or through friends? At school? At work?? Share how you first met your fiancé(e)! Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in...

Melissa, monday 11-May-20 60
Kadi
Wedding favours!
Kadi, On January 11, 2020 at 22:36

Just wondering what your ideas are for wedding favours are? I have no clue what to do. Off to a wedding expo tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some ideas there !!

Gloria, saturday 18-Jan-20 32
Lynnie
When's your next wedding?
Lynnie, On October 16, 2019 at 14:47

When's the next wedding you'll be attending? And whose wedding will it be? Are you up next, or do you have a few more weddings to attend as a guest? October is always a big wedding month for me! My...

Steph, thursday 31-Oct-19 24
Sarah
Catering - Curious whats everyone serving?!
Sarah, On August 29, 2019 at 19:28

We are having a happy hour ( sliders, chicken satay skewers, stuffed mushrooms, veggies, fruit etc) , a simple plated meal (southern fried chicken or salmon) and then late night snacks (corn dogs!!)...

Gelaine, monday 23-Nov-20 23

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics