Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tolu
Frequent user March 2022 Ontario

Light, Love & Positivity

Tolu, on March 17, 2020 at 23:41 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9

Hey everyone!

With all that's going on with the COVID-19 pandemic, I just wanted to send everyone some love and positivity. I know this can be stressful for a lot of reasons so just hoping that everyone is staying safe and healthy.

What are some of the things you are doing to keep yourself busy?

Share your thoughts and ideas!

xoxo

9 Comments

Latest activity by lkbuck, on March 19, 2020 at 10:41
  • lkbuck
    Curious January 2021 New Brunswick
    lkbuck ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have 3 children and I also take on 2 others as their parents still have to work so it has been complete chaos here trying to keep routine, home schooling, feeding 7 mouths (mine and my fiance's included!), cleaning, outside play, walks and trying not to throw myself out a window amidst all the craziness lol (we have a very small house for 7 people to be quarantined in :s) My days are jam packed!Light, Love & Positivity 1
  • Emily
    Expert September 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Quarantine allowed us to finally agree on a first dance song 😂😂
  • Tolu
    Tolu ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I made banana bread yesterday and it was great! Today, I'll spend some time wedding planning and I'll try to incorporate some exercise as well.

• Tolu
    Tolu ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Veronica!

My best friend is getting married in September so I've been trying to plan her bridal shower and bachelorette party. So a lot of budgeting etc is going on. Not sure how I'm gonna do that and also plan my own wedding but I'll remain positive and trust that everything will work out. I should also take some fresh air breaks, I feel like I haven't left the house to even do that so i'll try that this week.

• Tolu
    Tolu ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahahhaha! That's hilarious. I'm sure they are keeping you on your toes. To be honest, I haven't been doing much. This week I'll put a plan in motion to work on some of the online platforms that I have going at the moment, I've also spent a lot of time juicing and baking as well as talking to my family in Ontario. Oh and binge-watching shows on Netflix. I gotta do better lol

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love this post, thanks!

Working from home so that is a bit of an adjustment. I always wanted to know what it would be like to WFH home though so this is kind of a fun experiment.

Reading lots and focusing on simple things. Taking daily fresh air breaks, still keeping up with exercise and mindfulness practice. I am letting myself take a break on wedding planning because that just causes me to stress out so focusing on other things.

Take care everyone.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I also am doing lots of baking! I baked brownies on Sunday as well, and bananna bread over the weekend. I never bake. So this is so funny to my fiance haha.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I started working from home yesterday and I feel like half of what I do is removing my cats from places and things where they shouldn't be.

I'm also doing a lot of baking! Sunday was brownies and I think tomorrow will be lemon bread.
  • A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tolu,

You mean other then trying to keep my 9 yo & 6 yo from destroying my house?!? 😂 No, it isn’t that bad! They are home schooled so that hasn’t changed much, trying to tell them they can’t go to the rec center to play soccer and basketball with their friends is harder. The older one gets it, but the younger one just wants to play with his friends! The endless hours spent on FaceTime to family in Ontario recently has helped since everyone is finally home at the same time! At this point we are going to take advantage of doing some activities that we have been unable to do when life was always go go go! We will stay safe and healthy and when they get older I hope they can look back and remember we made it happy and fun with maybe a story or two about the toilet paper shortage of 2020! 😀

What are some of the things you will be doing?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics