Meghan

Toronto, Ontario · From September 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 27, 2019

1817days 12hrs
Jenn
Love being a Mrs!
Jenn, On April 30, 2019 at 19:12

I'm just so excited to share the few pics I have! The first four are a sneak peek from our photographer, and the last two were pics taken by my now-sister at our "unplugged" ceremony! Our day was...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jul-19 15
Meghan
Annnnnd Married!
Meghan, On April 30, 2019 at 12:27

Annnnnd we are married!! The day went perfectly! The ceremony and reception were all at the venue in downtown Toronto- the ceremony was so nice. We did a first look beforehand which was the greatest...

Amanda, wednesday 29-May-19 21
Gina
We did it!!!!
Gina, On April 30, 2019 at 11:23

We did it! And it was absolutely amazing! All that hard work and money, and it was absolutely worth it! I don’t regret a thing! We went to the Rocky Mountains (Kananaskis) and had our wedding on a...

Tamara, monday 15-Jul-19 29
Joey
Show off your hair and makeup trial looks
Joey, On April 24, 2019 at 07:46

I was combing through my computer last night and found all the pics I took from my wedding hair trial. It made me curious to see all the pics you have hidden away in your phones and computers of your...

Erin, thursday 2-May-19 14
Carmela
Couples getting married on 27/april/2019 in Ontario
Carmela, On November 21, 2017 at 10:17

To all my couples who are getting married in April, hands up!!!! So I was hoping you guys could share your colour palettes for your wedding. I am sort of stuck on either the blush or cool colours....

Meghan, friday 26-Apr-19 9
Lynnie
Tell Me Something Good! ✨
Lynnie, On April 26, 2019 at 10:05

Happy Friday! Let's spread the positivity and share something you've accomplished recently for your wedding - big or small! Have you checked a few items off your checklist recently? Do you have...

Claire, wednesday 8-May-19 28
Lynnie
The morning after?
Lynnie, On April 24, 2019 at 13:05

What are your plans for the day after "I do"? Are you heading off to your honeymoon right away? Getting some much needed rest and relaxation? Are your parents hosting a brunch? What's your plan for...

Bianca, monday 29-Apr-19 29
Meghan
Need a phrase for light up word box
Meghan, On April 6, 2019 at 18:00

My venue has one of those light up word boxes (I forget the actual name haha) where you can write whatever you want. Usually the bride and groom put their wedding hash tag but we don't have...

Meghan, friday 26-Apr-19 9
Meghan
Ugh the Weather
Meghan, On April 15, 2019 at 13:11

My wedding is in 12 days and I was stupid and checked the 14 day weather forecast haha decent weather EVERY day except my wedding day. I know its far enough away that it can change...I just it hope...

Meghan, thursday 25-Apr-19 17
Peggy
How long left until your big day?
Peggy, On April 22, 2019 at 16:25

I'm just under 2 weeks from my wedding day...oh, who am I kidding, I know exactly how long I have left! It's only 12 days away!!! I'm getting into the swing of last minute details (altering my flower...

Candace, thursday 25-Apr-19 31
Tori
Wedding Dates Veto'd?
Tori, On April 22, 2019 at 15:56

Hello wonderful wedding wire community! As the time to send out our first wave of invitations is coming around, we are still getting quite a few people asking us why we chose the date we chose...

Tori, wednesday 15-May-19 68
Joey
True or False - Planning Preparedness Edition
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:56

This week's quiz is a series of True or False statements, and they're all about how planning is panning out. Our wedding planning experiences are so unique, and they frequently are very different from...

Casey, monday 22-Apr-19 5
Joey
True or False - I find wedding planning fun
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:45

Some people love wedding planning so much they get the blues once it's over. Some people cry at their wedding because they're so full of relief that they don't have to plan the wedding anymore. Has...

BunnyBride, saturday 7-Sep-19 30
Joey
True or False - Wedding planning is going the way I expected it would
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:49

Expectation vs reality - the wedding planning edition. When you got engaged did you have a vision for how wedding planning would be? What parts have surprised you? What people have surprised you?...

Melissa, friday 11-Oct-19 28
Joey
True or False - I've had to abandon an idea because it was going over time or budget
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:50

Not all of our gorgeous ideas will make it to the wedding day. It's a fact of wedding planning (and life!) that we have limited time and money and sometimes things have to be cut in favor of other...

Geneviève, thursday 7-Nov-19 35
Joey
True or False - I'm doing well sticking to my budget
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:51

Did you have a firm budget set before you embarked on planning? Have you tracked it meticulously? Tried to estimate how close you were to it? Crossed your fingers that you were on track? Or have you...

Melissa, friday 11-Oct-19 34
Joey
True or False - Members of my wedding party are being helpful and supportive
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:53

Offering helpful suggestions, getting their measurements taken on time so you can order their outfit, devoting a day to help you DIY, sending you words of enthusiastic support... these are just some...

Melissa, friday 11-Oct-19 32
Joey
True or False - Finding my vendors was easy
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:54

Was finding and booking your vendors a quick and easy process? Or did you struggle to find some, or all, of them? Which were easy and which were a real challenge to book? Finding my vendors was easy:...

Melissa, friday 11-Oct-19 32
Joey
True or False - I've had a clear vision for our wedding right from the start, and I've stuck to it
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:55

Some of us know right from the start what colors, theme, and style we want for our wedding, while others of us will change our minds again and again and again. Have you had a plan all along? I've had...

Melissa, friday 11-Oct-19 35
Joey
True or False - My partner is as involved in planning as I am
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:56

When it comes to crossing things off your to-do list, making decisions, and putting in the effort needed to plan your wedding, is your partner an equal partner? My partner is as involved in planning...

Cara, friday 11-Oct-19 36
Lynnie
Lyrics or instrumental processional song?
Lynnie, On April 21, 2019 at 16:05

Is the song you chose for your walk down the aisle instrumental, or are you playing a version with lyrics? What's your processional song? 🎶 Photo from St Boniface Golf Club in Winnipeg

Bianca, tuesday 30-Apr-19 18
Lynnie
First Look - Why or Why Not?
Lynnie, On April 18, 2019 at 14:27

Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle? Some couples want to save that magic moment for the ceremony, but...

Lisasmith, tuesday 30-Apr-19 40
Joey
How did you find your officiant?
Joey, On April 18, 2019 at 08:05

Who is leading your ceremony, and how did you find them? Were they recommended by a friend? Are they a friend of the family? Are they a part of your faith community? Did you find them through...

Meaghan, saturday 7-Sep-19 27
Seleena
so Excited! - Shoe Edition
Seleena, On April 16, 2019 at 12:40

Ladies, I am so excited because my shoes came in today! They’re absolutely stunning. I reeeaaalllly wished these came in a higher version and when I looked online, this shoe was JUST released. I went...

Seleena, friday 19-Apr-19 20
Joey
What is the worst suggestion your future spouse has given regarding the wedding?
Joey, On April 17, 2019 at 08:05

Yesterday we gave love to the best suggestions your future spouses have made regarding the wedding. But let's be honest - not all the ideas they've suggested have been winners. That's ok! This...

BunnyBride, saturday 7-Sep-19 18
Candace
First Dance Song
Candace, On April 15, 2019 at 13:09

How did you choose your first dance song and what is it? We are dancing to "Looking Through Your Eyes" by LeAnn Rimes. It is from my favourite childhood movie Quest for Camelot. We were watching the...

Jennifer, sunday 26-May-19 63
Joey
2019 Weddings - it's your year!
Joey, On January 2, 2019 at 08:05

Who is getting married in 2019? It's your year! Does it feel more real now that we're in 2019? When is the big day? Share your countdown! Photo by DavewonFilm in Montreal

Jenn, monday 29-Jul-19 35
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Leaving the wedding without saying goodbye to the bride or groom?
Lynnie, On April 15, 2019 at 12:22

Do you think it’s rude to leave the wedding without saying goodbye to the bride or groom? If it was a small house party you’d say goodbye, but what about at a big wedding where the couple is busy? Do...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 30
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Taking pictures during the ceremony?
Lynnie, On April 15, 2019 at 12:19

How do you feel about guests acting like the ceremony paparazzi? Do you think it’s fair game to snap a quick pic if the couple hasn’t explicitly stated it’s an unplugged ceremony? Or do you think it’s...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 28
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Bringing a large gift to the wedding?
Lynnie, On April 15, 2019 at 12:18

How do you feel about bringing a large gift with you to the wedding? Do you think it’s annoying and just another thing the couple has to worry about at the end of the night (especially when you could...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 33

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics