Toronto, Ontario · From September 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 27, 2019

1797days 12hrs

Discussions

Meghan
How did you and your FH meet?
Meghan of WeddingWire, On February 16, 2019 at 10:29

I love these stories! FH and I were talking about how we met the other night and it was so nice to reminice We met on Tinder...which neither of us were expecting. I was on it for a total of 4 days and...

Lucy, wednesday 2-Oct-19 20 202
Meghan
Annnnnd Married!
Meghan of Just married, On April 30, 2019 at 12:27

Annnnnd we are married!! The day went perfectly! The ceremony and reception were all at the venue in downtown Toronto- the ceremony was so nice. We did a first look beforehand which was the greatest...

Amanda, wednesday 29-May-19 21 255
Meghan
Need a phrase for light up word box
Meghan of Wedding reception, On April 6, 2019 at 18:00

My venue has one of those light up word boxes (I forget the actual name haha) where you can write whatever you want. Usually the bride and groom put their wedding hash tag but we don't have...

Meghan, friday 26-Apr-19 9 99
Meghan
Ugh the Weather
Meghan of WeddingWire, On April 15, 2019 at 13:11

My wedding is in 12 days and I was stupid and checked the 14 day weather forecast haha decent weather EVERY day except my wedding day. I know its far enough away that it can change...I just it hope...

Meghan, thursday 25-Apr-19 17 187
Meghan
Engagement ring during ceremony?
Meghan of Wedding ceremony, On March 29, 2019 at 09:54

I feel like I should know the answer to this already....but are you supposed to wear your engagement ring during the ceremony?

Amanda, monday 15-Apr-19 20 284
Meghan
Bridal Shower- Bridesmaids Thank You Card?
Meghan of Before the wedding, On April 1, 2019 at 12:30

I just had my bridal shower yesterday and my bridesmaids did an amazing job planning it! They put so much thought into all of the details and collectively went in on getting me and my FH a gift. Do I...

Candace, thursday 4-Apr-19 13 122
Meghan
Not Inviting Work People and Feeling Gulilty
Meghan of WeddingWire, On March 26, 2019 at 16:20

This is more just a vent I suppose...to try to get rid of this feeling of (un-justified?) guilt haha The RSVPs are due back to us by this Monday...I didn't end up inviting anyone from my work (FH...

Bianca, monday 1-Apr-19 13 541
Meghan
Break Outs
Meghan of Beauty, On March 13, 2019 at 11:18

I think the wedding planning stress may be getting to be a bit because I have noticed over the past few weeks that I have been getting the odd pimple on my face- usually just one or two at a time but...

Sinéad, thursday 14-Mar-19 6 76
Meghan
Do you tip for your make up trial?
Meghan of Beauty, On March 8, 2019 at 15:39

I have my make up trial tomorrow and this thought literally just popped in my head: Are you supposed to tip the make up artist at the trial as well? (I will definitely be tipping her on the day of the...

Meghan, monday 11-Mar-19 8 992
Meghan
Wedding Venues in Toronto
Meghan of Ontario, On September 12, 2018 at 13:06

Hi Everyone! New here I just got engaged last week and my fiancé are just starting to look at venues. We live in Toronto and would love to get married in the city but WOW is it expensive (based on a...

Sarah, sunday 10-Mar-19 4 150
Meghan
Table Numbers vs. Table Names
Meghan of Wedding reception, On February 26, 2019 at 13:40

What are your thoughts on table numbers vs. table names? FH and I can't decide on which to do...(we were thinking of naming each table after an Algonquin Park lake) On the one hand, Algonquin Park is...

Allen, wednesday 6-Mar-19 18 162
Meghan
Two Months!
Meghan of WeddingWire, On March 1, 2019 at 08:55

Today I can officially say we get married next month!! I feel a combination of happy, super excited, and stress all at the same time haha Everything is coming together and I know the next two months...

Bianca, sunday 3-Mar-19 12 112
Meghan
Do You Tip the Band?
Meghan of Plan a wedding, On February 13, 2019 at 12:49

Instead of a DJ we have hired a cover band that we go to see quite often...I can't figure out if we are supposed to tip them or not? The lead singer (and head of the band) was the one I have been...

Rachael, thursday 14-Feb-19 5 128
Meghan
Anxiety
Meghan of WeddingWire, On February 5, 2019 at 08:42

I feel a bit silly even posting this but I can't seem to get it out of my head, so here I am. I have always had a bit of anxiety and tend to worry more then the average person about the people in my...

Meghan, tuesday 5-Feb-19 13 171
Meghan
Indoor Photo Options in Toronto
Meghan of Ontario, On January 31, 2019 at 15:33

I am getting married April 27th of this year and the weather can go either way so my photographer suggested having an indoor space available for photos of the wedding party in case we can't shoot...

Erin, saturday 2-Feb-19 3 103
Meghan
Worried About Bridesmaid Dress Choice
Meghan of Wedding fashion, On January 30, 2019 at 16:10

I'm having a bit of a (potentially unnecessary) panic and just need to...babble haha I have four bridesmaids- one lives in another province, one just had twins and the other two are always super busy...

Meghan, thursday 31-Jan-19 11 126

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics