Liana

Mississauga, Ontario · From July 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 18, 2021

423days 21hrs
Liana
Post Wedding Party
Liana, On July 7, 2021 at 13:01

This past month, we got married after postponing from June 2020. We had a small ceremony of 12 and then met at a restaurant (total 25 guests) with immediate families. Our original plans was to have...

Bill, sunday 3-Apr-22 5 141
Kristen
Post-postponement Tips
Kristen, On June 11, 2020 at 13:43

My fiancé and I just finally made our decision last night and began making arrangements to postpone our Oct 3, 2020 wedding to Oct 2, 2021. I’m confident we made the right decision and feel sad but...

Carolina, friday 12-Jun-20 17
Lynnie
Spring brides! What are your wedding colours?
Lynnie, On March 15, 2019 at 13:05

What colours are you using for your spring wedding? Are you drawn to neutral and pastel palettes, or are you planning lots of pops of colour? Photo from Sheer Floral and Silk in Kamloops, BC

Liana, thursday 7-Nov-19 71
Kelly
I promised pictures
Kelly, On November 5, 2019 at 17:34

You asked, I deliver! Here are a few of our favs!

Ashley, friday 22-Nov-19 19
Judice
Jewelry For the Big Day!
Judice, On September 28, 2019 at 16:21

I need some solid advice here on what type of jewelry I should wear for the big day, because right now I have no idea and we have 60 days to go. YIKES. I want to keep the budget pretty low since it's...

Dinter, tuesday 2-Nov-21 10
Emily
Timeline for save the dates
Emily, On September 29, 2019 at 10:26

When did you all send out save the dates?! I’m stressing because we haven’t sent them yet and we’re basically a year away! (October 3, 2020) i want to to use our engagement photos (with my dog in this...

Emily, monday 7-Oct-19 34
Emma
What aspect of wedding planning are you worried about currently?
Emma, On October 1, 2019 at 20:27

So far, I have found wedding planning to be very stressful. I was convinced once I finally booked a venue I could relax...WRONG. I find myself being worried about our guest list being too small, which...

Sherrie, wednesday 30-Oct-19 51
Cliodhna
Favourite Fall Bouquet?
Cliodhna, On September 30, 2019 at 09:05

Which bouquet is your favourite fall style? Do you love colorful fall flowers or bouquets full of foliage? 🍂 Which bouquet is your favourite? A) Bright fall flowers? Photo from Pinterest B) Lots of...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 33
Veronica
Accessorizing the Groom
Veronica, On October 1, 2019 at 18:10

Hey WW Friends! While the brides have ALOT more to think about in terms of attire and accessories, grooms get to have some fun as well. I personally have always loved the fun socks or Hollywood-esque...

Veronica, monday 28-Oct-19 24
Liana
Backdrop needed
Liana, On October 2, 2019 at 13:00

We are getting married at The Glenerin Inn and Spa next year and planning to have a sweetheart table. The headtable placement would be infront of an extra door and sign. Rhe venue supplies the curtain...

Emily, tuesday 8-Oct-19 6 103
Liana
Home Decor or Book - Guestbook Ideas
Liana, On September 24, 2019 at 16:56

I've seen various styles of guest books used as a wall hanging from wooden decor to canvas. I like the idea of repurposing guestbooks to home decor for newlywed but I am not sure how long I would...

Emily, tuesday 15-Oct-19 22 300
Liana
Veil Care
Liana, On September 15, 2019 at 15:25

I just bought a plain, cathedral veil from a sample sale. I didn't think about asking how to take care of the veil til the wedding day. Can you share tips/ways to store and take care of the veil? It's...

Vanessa, monday 23-Sep-19 12
Vika
Rehearsal Dinner - Should We Have One?
Vika, On May 29, 2019 at 11:14

Hi WeddingWire Community! My fiance and I are not sure about having a rehearsal dinner or not. To us, it just seems like an additional expense. Can anyone provide insight into what the purpose of a...

Shyrelle, tuesday 11-Jun-19 30
Liana
Engagement photos outfit
Liana, On May 22, 2019 at 19:00

I'm wearing this dress with flats for our outdoor engagement photos at a cherry blossom park. What should my partner wear to complement this? Help!

Kelsie, wednesday 12-Jun-19 8
L
Engagement Photos / cherry blossoms
Liarra, On January 15, 2019 at 13:01

Hi guys, We are doing spring engagement photos and I bought the most beautiful dress. I really want some cherry blossom trees or apple blossoms to be in the photos. We are around the Barrie area but...

Liana, tuesday 21-May-19 5
Liana
Veil for Illusion Back
Liana, On March 31, 2019 at 16:04

I'm open to all ideas. Please share photos

Liana, tuesday 2-Apr-19 5
L
"Something Unique" that you love about your wedding?
Liarra, On March 29, 2019 at 06:26

Curious to hear what unique things people are incorporating into their big day! For us, seeing as were getting married in February, I didn't want/need a crazy amount of expensive flowers. Instead of...

Bianca, monday 1-Apr-19 43
Lynnie
What do you think about floral bridesmaids dresses?
Lynnie, On March 26, 2019 at 16:41

What do you think about the floral bridesmaids dress trend?? Are you totally into it, or do you prefer solid dresses for your bridal party? What's your take on floral dresses? Is this a trend you...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 19
Liana
Greenery Wedding - Bridesmaids
Liana, On March 14, 2019 at 08:14

I really like the simplicity and romantic look of a greenery wedding with simple white flowers. I'm having trouble deciding the bridesmaids dresses colour. I don't expect this colour to be incorporate...

Candace, saturday 16-Mar-19 6 80
Cherry
Pictures and posting in social media
Cherry, On March 13, 2019 at 18:17

I need advise on what's the right way to tell people not to post any pictures in social media before I did it first. This started 2 weeks ago when we had our Jack and Jill bridal shower. One of my...

John, friday 21-Jun-19 26
Liana
Groom Shower?
Liana, On March 7, 2019 at 13:54

Have you hosted or attended Groom Shower? What did you do? Initially, we wanted to have a couple/coed shower. Once we mapped our guest list, we decided we want are having separate showers for more...

Sarah, thursday 21-Mar-19 8
Liana
Wedding Party Bonding
Liana, On February 13, 2019 at 08:35

Hi everyone, our wedding party is a mix of different friend groups who are all not familiar with eachother. I would like to introduce them before the prewedding events. What are some bonding...

Vinod, sunday 24-Feb-19 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics