Skip to main content
Andrea
Andrea

Toronto, Ontario · From July 2018

Getting married to my wonderful fiancè, and father of our two beautiful daughters!

Happily married 🎉

January 2, 2021

1244days 10hrs
Stefanie
Are you telling others?
Stefanie, On May 12, 2020 at 00:47

Those who are still getting legally married on your original date and having a ceremony/vow renewal next year, are you telling others? Or keeping it a secret until the big wedding?

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 23
Andrea
Super worried, What to Do?
Andrea, On March 10, 2020 at 22:38

Hi everyone, I'm from Toronto, my wedding is in 24 days and I'm having a fit. I've been crying all day. For those in Toronto, if you're following the news, you may be aware of this pending strike...

Vinod, monday 16-Mar-20 10
Casey
Favours!
Casey, On March 6, 2019 at 09:25

Have you ever been to a wedding where people have not done favours? Were they missed by guests? I am contemplating not doing favours because nothing is really jumping out at me that I think guests...

Andrea, monday 13-Jan-20 29
Marcy
Cake Flavour?
Marcy, On January 9, 2020 at 16:54

FH and I have hired a local baker to make our wedding cake, but the trouble is we can't decide on a flavour combination! She basically told us any combination we come up with she can do. What are your...

Marcy, friday 17-Jan-20 14
Samantha
Alcohol questions🍷🍸🍺🍾🥃
Samantha, On January 13, 2020 at 15:42

For the brides that are providing your own alcohol, where did you buy your wine? How much did you get per guest? Did you provide other kinds of alcohol too ie beer, hard liquor etc?

Kimberly, wednesday 18-Mar-20 20
Sinéad
Real, faux, or paper flowers? What kind of flowers are you using?
Sinéad, On December 18, 2019 at 09:05

Let’s talk about those bouquets, boo! Have you decided what type of flowers you will use for your wedding? There are so many beautiful options, depending on the look you want. Will you be using fresh,...

Andrea, monday 13-Jan-20 17
Honeylie
Walking down the aisle...alone.
Honeylie, On January 13, 2020 at 08:49

Hello WeddingWire Fam! I have been receiving a lot of pressure recently about who will walk me down the aisle. I never met my biological father, and I am no longer on speaking terms with my mother (7...

Maria, sunday 19-Jan-20 22
Tori
October 5th 2019 - #LoveisDollYouNeed
Tori, On January 3, 2020 at 16:28

PICTURES ARE BACK!!!! It's been almost 3 months since we got married and we now have all of our pictures back! Here is the link to our Real Wedding book with most of them: Kael and Tori's wedding in...

Chere-Lee, wednesday 11-Mar-20 33
Lynnie
What's up next on your planning checklist?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

Now that we know the basic details about your wedding, we want to know what you're working on next! What's up next on your planning checklist? ✅ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks for sharing your wedding details so we...

BunnyBride, wednesday 4-Mar-20 18
Lynnie
What's your current countdown?

Where are you in the wedding planning process? We want to know how many days you have left until "I do"!! What's your current wedding countdown? How many days left?? Next Question: What's up next on...

Jillian, friday 14-Feb-20 22
Lynnie
What are you most excited about?

Whether you just said yes or are finishing up the final wedding details - what are you most excited about right now? Are you dreaming about finally wearing your wedding dress? Obsessing over your DIY...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 22
Lynnie
What does your guest list look like?

Next up - the guest list! What does your guest list look like? Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or family?? Photo by Owl Eye...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 34
Lynnie
What is your wedding theme or style?

Describe your vision for your wedding decor! ✨ Do you have a specific theme in mind? Or just a general decor style or vibe?? Photo from Inspired Elegance Events in Winnipeg, MB Next Question: What...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 24
Lynnie
What time of year are you tying the knot?

What time of year have you chosen to tie the knot?? Spring 🌼, summer ☀️, fall 🍁, or winter ❄️... what's your wedding season? Are you dreaming of a winter wedding wonderland? Or would you rather be a...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 32
Lynnie
Where will your wedding take place?

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where you'll tie the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Or have you only decided on the city or province?? Photo from Cambium Farms in...

Stefanie, friday 14-Feb-20 25
Katelyn
More info and pictures of our big day!
Katelyn, On October 6, 2019 at 22:16

We had the most magical day. Everything important went according to plan. We were ahead of schedule by nearly an hour most of the day. Everything was pretty smooth. Here's some notable things though...

Tori, tuesday 15-Oct-19 26
Casey
Married!!
Casey, On October 9, 2019 at 17:09

Hey! My hubby and I got married on September 7th! It was rainy and cold the day before and the day after- but the day of was 23 degrees!! (us with our adorable flower girls) So happy!!

Becky, friday 25-Oct-19 17
Andrea
Honeymoon-niagara?
Andrea, On September 19, 2019 at 12:30

Hi there!! Are any of you honeymooning in Niagara Falls as a "mini-moon" or your main vacation? If so, what do you plan on doing when you're there?

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 10
Joey
Are you more excited for your ceremony or your reception?
Joey, On September 10, 2019 at 08:08

There are two major parts of your wedding day (of course) - your ceremony where you'll say your vows and exchange rings, and your reception where you'll eat and dance with your guests. If you had to...

Amelia, wednesday 11-Sep-19 16
Joey
How many people did you date before you found "The One"?
Joey, On September 11, 2019 at 08:05

Was your future spouse your first sweetheart, or did you kiss a lot of frogs before you found your prince or princess? Photo by Northwood Rings in Mahone Bay

Amanda, friday 13-Sep-19 19
Andrea
What to do?
Andrea, On September 10, 2019 at 20:55

Hi everyone, I am looking to get some advice in regards to my situation. Initially my fiance and I had booked a banquet hall but quickly cancelled that venue due to financial issues. We recently...

Bianca, thursday 12-Sep-19 25
Andrea
Cocktail Reception, What do you think of our menu?
Andrea, On September 8, 2019 at 11:39

Hi friends, Me and my fiance are opting out of a traditional meal and having a cocktail reception taking place late (after dinner time). I know it's a different type of style, but it works for us, and...

Katelyn, tuesday 10-Sep-19 12
Joey
True or False? - I wish I could change our honeymoon
Joey, On December 3, 2018 at 08:05

Are you taking your dream honeymoon, or do you wish you could do something different? Would you change the length, the destination, the excursions, the accommodation? Or are your plans already...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 30
Joey
True or False? - I would prefer to have a much smaller/larger wedding

Whether you're still in the midst of planning, or your wedding day has passed, do you think you would have preferred a different size wedding? Do you wish you had kept things smaller, less complicated...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 29
Joey
True or False? - I have hired a vendor without checking ratings and reviews

Did you book any of your vendors without doing your full research? Or have you diligently read ratings and reviews before signing each contract and placing each deposit? Are you a thorough wedding...

Deb, friday 19-Nov-21 30
Joey
True or False? - I wish I had more help planning

Do you wish you had more support while you plan this wedding, that you could delegate some of the more unpleasant tasks to someone else? Or do you wish you had less help so you could get on with...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 34
Joey
True or False? - I’ve had a flash of cold feet

We know you are madly in love with your future spouse, but it is very natural to have flashes of cold feet during an engagement. There are lots of huge things to grapple with - Have you had all the...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 25
Joey
True or False? - I have thought about abandoning wedding planning and eloping instead

When planning stress gets all too, well, stressful, do you dream of scrapping the whole thing and eloping, just the two of you? Have you even made the decision to do just that? True or False? - I have...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 34
Joey
True or False? - I have had a zilla moment

Even the most chilled out wedding planners get overwhelmed from time to time. Did you hit a planning wall and zilla out? Does one particular aspect of wedding planning bring out your bridezilla or...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics