Stephanie

Ottawa, Ontario · From June 2018

Happily married 🎉

May 18, 2019

1777days 8hrs
Peggy
Ugh. rsvp vent
Peggy, On March 22, 2019 at 16:47

I sent out my save the dates 16 months ago, and our wedding invitations in January. Tomorrow is our RSVP deadline. As of this morning, I still had 181 out of 270 guests who had not RSVP'd. I enlisted...

Sharlene, friday 5-Apr-19 22
Meghan
Not Inviting Work People and Feeling Gulilty
Meghan, On March 26, 2019 at 16:20

This is more just a vent I suppose...to try to get rid of this feeling of (un-justified?) guilt haha The RSVPs are due back to us by this Monday...I didn't end up inviting anyone from my work (FH...

Bianca, monday 1-Apr-19 13
Janaya
Bride/wifey shirts
Janaya, On March 12, 2019 at 14:25

Hey lovelies I am just curious where you are getting your bride / wifey shirts or sweaters from? I don't want to spend a lot of money on something like this but I realllllyy want to have something. I...

Janaya, thursday 21-Mar-19 10
Stephanie
Bachelorette ideas
Stephanie, On March 21, 2019 at 20:02

Okay ladies!!!! Unfortunately my MOH lives out of town so my bridesmaids are looking for MY guidance to plan my bachelorette and I’m totally unsure for ideas! I was thinking “at home spa” for...

Stephanie, monday 25-Mar-19 6 146
Megan
Advice! False eyelashes or eyelash extensions?
Megan, On January 8, 2019 at 10:21

What do you fellow brides recommend? False strip lashes or lash extensions? What is better?

Jamie, tuesday 30-Jan-24 30
S
Hair and make up for bridal party day of
Svetlana, On February 13, 2019 at 15:56

I have been looking for make up/ hair artists for me and my bridesmaids (4+me), getting different quotes and everyone is giving me a time frame of 4 to 5 hrs for all the services, which is very...

Alycia, friday 15-Feb-19 8
Stephanie
songs
Stephanie, On February 1, 2019 at 16:12

Alright, I am having the hardest decisions on songs?! Ideas/tips for "walking-down-the-aisle" songs? And/Or First dance?

Kathy, wednesday 17-Apr-19 35
Peggy
6 months!
Peggy, On October 30, 2018 at 10:14

Anyone else feel like reality smacked you in the face when you reached 6 months out? Yikes! Time flies! It seems like only yesterday that we got engaged (but in reality it was almost 14 months ago!),...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 9
Rekramer
30 Days! Stress!
Rekramer, On October 11, 2018 at 13:46

Hi All, Just needing a little guidance and positivity. We are exactly 30 days from the wedding and I have everything I can reasonably accomplish solo, accomplished. Our seating chart is done and...

Rekramer, wednesday 21-Nov-18 12
Joey
Which came first - Telling your friends or telling your family about your engagement?
Joey, On April 30, 2018 at 09:21

Once the big question was popped and the "YES!" was given, who did you tell first? Was the very first person you shared the news with a friend, or a relative? Photo by Bianca Martin Photography in...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 42
Joey
Splurge or Save: Venue?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on your wedding venue? Are you...

Nelly, tuesday 24-Sep-19 94
Natasha
Groom gift ... fh are you getting him anything ?
Natasha, On November 14, 2016 at 15:15

Hey ladies, Are you getting your FH a special gift to open the morning of your wedding day ??? I decided since I have always wanted to do them but always chickened out ..... that I was going to do a...

Vinod, sunday 4-Nov-18 16
Joey
Most Likely To Call/Text You With Questions On Your Wedding Day
Joey, On October 22, 2018 at 08:05

You've sent invitations, spent hours updating your wedding website, and fielded countless calls telling your guests, vendors, and wedding party all they will need to know about the big day - but you...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 17
Sarah
Couples getting married on 18/may/2019 in Ontario
Sarah, On February 26, 2018 at 11:31

Hi everyone! Pretty new to WeddingWire but so cool to know this group discussion exists. We officially booked our venue last week so this is our date!! How far along is everyone in planning? My mom...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 3
Lynnie
So when are you having kids??? 👶
Lynnie, On November 15, 2017 at 12:05

Is anyone else getting bombarded with the kids questions now that you're married? How are you handling these questions? Do you have any go-to funny or effective replies? I've started telling my mom...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 37
Joey
Where is the first place you'll sleep as a married couple?
Joey, On October 30, 2017 at 07:51

Get your minds out of the gutter! On your first night as a married couple, will you be sleeping in a luxury resort? At home in your own bed? On a plane to your honeymoon? Crashing at the same hotel as...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 27
Katie
We’re married!
Katie, On November 2, 2018 at 22:20

We got our sneak peek back and we love them so much I needed to share some of them!The day was cold, but otherwise pretty much perfect!

Cherry, monday 26-Nov-18 18
Amanda
Our Day
Amanda, On October 20, 2018 at 06:41

We finally got our photos! August 4, 2018. The best day of my life. Now i get to spend forever as his wife Thank you to everyone who helped on my planning journey! Having a community like this was...

Erin, saturday 16-Mar-19 14
Lisa
Have to show my dress to someone!!
Lisa, On July 25, 2018 at 14:27

Hi all, So, I found my dress my first time shopping and as my wedding is so far away, I’m dying to show someone!! We are having a small getaway wedding in Canmore next year, so I decided to not share...

Emily, friday 3-Aug-18 33
Stephanie
Engagement Photoshoot
Stephanie, On July 30, 2018 at 09:47

Where is the best place to buy a dress for an engagement photoshoot?! (in Canada!)

Petra, friday 3-Aug-18 6 81

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics