Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
VIP August 2017 Ontario

Groom gift ... fh are you getting him anything ?

Natasha, on November 14, 2016 at 15:15 Posted in Before the wedding 0 16

Hey ladies,

Are you getting your FH a special gift to open the morning of your wedding day ??? Smiley ring

I decided since I have always wanted to do them but always chickened out ..... that I was going to do a Boudior shoot for my FH and my photographer is creating a little black book for him .. some will be wedding shots and others will be unique shots with his beloved harley! I also am getting him the little gift set below off Etsy ... and writting him a letter to let him know how much he means to me and that I cannot wait to see him waiting for me and the front of the isle !!

Wedding Boudoir

Wedding Boudoir

Groom Gift Set

Groom Gift Set

Do you ladies have any neat ideas ???

16 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 4, 2018 at 19:52
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We skipped gifts for each other as we had everything planned out and nothing materialistic or expensive to give each other. All the preparations were planned accordingly to how the day was being simple.

• Stephanie
    Beginner May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly I wasn't REALLY considering buying him anything for the morning-of... is that bad?

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably a watch... he loves them, and they are practical. Can't really go wrong.

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ok. Thanks Samtam. Those are very nice watches. If I was to get the concert tickets, I would let him decide as I have no issue if he wanted to go with a friend. Smiley smile
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No Citizen is a watch brand. They're really nice and the battery charges using light so you don't have to change the batteries.
    I can't wait to hear what you find for your fiance! Would you go to the concert with him or would he go with friends?

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you Samtam!Smiley smile I have to keep an eye out for concerts listings for his band. Is Citizen a rock band.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WHat??? I didnt know that they did that ... that is soo cool !

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ooo I like the concert ticket ideas!

I got my husband a Citizen watch and had our wedding date engraved on the back. Citizens are awesome because they recharge using light so you don't have to change the batteries. And he really appreciated that I got it engraved!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am excited about the boudoir , as soon as she said the little black book came as part of my package as well as all esthetics for the shoot I was sold ! perfect gift for him and he would never expect it !Smiley heart We didnt do engagement gifts as we have now been engaged for almost a year this comming december ... and yes my gift the morning of our wedding day will consist of the black book the little gift bag (undies and socks) and a hand written letter just for him

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good idea! I just thought if I was doing that for FH, we're not getting ready near our house, so FH would have to try and hide it lol. But that makes way more sense now Smiley xd

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

nope they will be left on the dresser of our bedroom in the morning all gift wrap and he will have instructions to open them early in the morning before anyone arrives !!!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the boudoir gift idea! Smiley heart Go for it! It's super sexy and I love how it's something just between the two of you. It's amazing that your photographer can make a book out of your shoot! The gift bag is really cute! Will you get him an engagement gift too? Smiley winking I shared these ideas last week: 5 engagement watches for your FH Will you be exchanging letters before the ceremony?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It sounds like it will be really great for the both of you!!! Are you going to give him the photos the night before so he doesn't have to try and hide it from his groomsmen that morning? Smiley laugh

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is super sweet, yeah I am excited to write my letter to him , the boudior shoot is an added bonus for myself .. a day i get to be pampered and look beautiful and get all dulled up because it came with the package and its a chance for me to finally tackle my fears and do it .. make me more confident !! and the end result is a beautiful private and intimate gift for him ! I am excited yet super nervous at the same time

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds so sweet. We decided no gifts as we're spending enough on the wedding and honeymoon. So we'll just give hand written notes to read that morning
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like your ideas Natasha. I was thinking of giving him a watch, or a keepsake with possible concert tickets to see his favourite band.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics