Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Most Likely To Call/Text You With Questions On Your Wedding Day

Joey, on October 22, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 17

You've sent invitations, spent hours updating your wedding website, and fielded countless calls telling your guests, vendors, and wedding party all they will need to know about the big day - but you just know that someone will have left things to the last minute, or will forget everything you told them, or never bothered to read things closely in the first place!

Who is most likely to interrupt you on your big day with lots of questions?

Most Likely To Call/Text You With Questions On Your Wedding Day 1

Photo from Pinterest

>>Click here to go to the next question, Most Likely To Block The Photographer Getting The Perfect Shot

>>Click here to go back to the first post of this game

17 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on November 3, 2018 at 20:57
  • Stephanie
    Beginner May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding Party for sure! "What time again?"

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Either my fiancé’s family or my eldest sister.
  • Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most likely FMIL. She's constantly late and always forgetting simple details.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have no intentions of carrying my phone so hopefully nobody!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I honestly think it might be my FMIL who will be doing this since she's not getting ready with me on that day.

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I actually can't think of an answer to this! Most of my friends and family are pretty competent and have been to enough weddings to know what's going on... You never know, though, I could be surprised!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had to make a weather call the morning of so the venue did call me. But, my friend had taken my phone so she fielded that call
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No one contacted me except my hairdresser to say she was on her way. everyone else was very professional. I was pretty chill too on my day odly calm and relaxed.

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No one. my maid of honour is pretty scary and dead serious that my day will be special and 100% fun or else.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    None of the guests but honestly the best man might because I feel like my fiancé will forget things and the best man will want to check
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a totally neurotic nut case when it comes to planning... I guarantee I'll have a Day-Of checklist, timeline, contact list and To-Dos, specified to each group of people. My mom has already warned me to just breathe and let everything go on the day to enjoy myself... and I agree... but I'm going to be bridezilla up until I go to bed that night... haha.

I figure if I over-prepare everyone, at the very least they can figure out things among themselves.

I will be giving everyone my mom or sister (MOH)'s number for the day. I'm not answering calls or texts that could stress me out.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nothing of that sort since there was no one to have anything arranged except of the things I took care of putting together at the venue. My parents helped bring the centerpieces the same day of preparations as guests also arrived.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding Party lol. It'd be more stuff like: what time are we meeting up for hair, makeup, are we grabbing lunch? Not necessarily asking about the wedding itself but the getting ready part.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FMIL. That's my FH's fault, he has a hard time keeping people in the loop.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I honestly don't think any of the guests will, but 100% the wedding party.. I feel like 3/5 of the groomsmen will have questions that my fiance somewhow will forget the answers to. I think my bridesmaids should be good, I feel like if they have questions they would try to avoid asking me and just find out themselves.
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pretty sure it'll be my FH... he's gonna be in charge of getting our kids ready so I'm sure he'll have questions about where stuff is and what they should wear even though I'll have it all organized lol
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really think it would be one of my bridesmaids actually... She asks such pointless questions it's ridiculous!! Like she will ask me what the address of a place is and if there is parking - dude... google it. Technology is a thing. You have the name of the store, use google maps, find a route, and then use the street view for parking. (Of course it only bothers me when I am busy which I would be on the day of the wedding.)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics