Skip to main content
Eimear
Eimear

Vancouver, British Columbia · From February 2018

I have been living in Canada for the past 6 years and will be getting married to my Canadian/Russian Fiancé in June this year. We are getting married in... View more

I have been living in Canada for the past 6 years and will be getting married to my Canadian/Russian Fiancé in June this year. We are getting married in North Van.

Happily married 🎉

June 15, 2018

2135days 5hrs
Eimear
Hanging Decor
Eimear, On May 7, 2018 at 15:41

Hi ladies, we are 5 weeks out from our wedding and I am having anxiety regarding the décor and how everything is going to work. Our venue is very strict regarding pins and hooks. So far we have...

Eimear, thursday 10-May-18 10
Eimear
How Much Wine
Eimear, On May 3, 2018 at 13:10

I am really struggling with how much wine we should be buying for the wedding. We have 55 guest but of course not everyone drinks wine. SO confused!!

Kay, tuesday 8-May-18 12
Candace
Seating plan or not?
Candace, On April 25, 2018 at 23:45

Hey everyone! Thinking about not doing a seating chart and having reserved tables for immediate family. Theres so many options for seating charts and seems like more stress for me to organize one and...

Marcia, friday 4-May-18 22
Alexa
Walking down the aisle song
Alexa, On September 20, 2017 at 16:01

What do you guys think of josh groban with Kelly clarkson song All I Need , Phantom of the Opera!

Eimear, wednesday 2-May-18 10
Sara
Steamworks Vancouver
Sara, On April 19, 2018 at 18:18

Hi all! Has anyone ever held/attended a wedding at Steamworks in a vancouver? Looking for any reviews at all!

Eimear, wednesday 25-Apr-18 3
Leslee
Help!
Leslee, On March 4, 2018 at 22:35

What do I put on my wedding invitation if I want to arrange a charter bus to pick all of my guests up and drop them off at my venue? So they know where to drive and all meet up kind of thing and it...

Stephanie, monday 30-Apr-18 11
Joneve
New, Old, Borrowed & Blue
Joneve, On February 13, 2018 at 22:05

Do brides still follow this tradition of something new, old borrowed and blue? I have something new - wedding dress, old and blue - my grandmothers pendant. But something borrowed I'm not sure...

Lor, tuesday 24-Apr-18 28
J
Will my dress look "dirty" when beside his shirt?
Jillian, On March 27, 2018 at 15:38

Hey everyone! my dress is ivory and he is going to wear a grey suit and a white shirt. will this make my dress look very off white and kind of "dirty" looking?

Eimear, monday 16-Apr-18 10
Eimear
Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit
Eimear, On April 16, 2018 at 12:47

So as a 31 year old I still have the same skin type as when I was 14. Hormonal breakouts on my chin and T-zone. I have never been able to get a handle of it no matter what I used. Any time I went for...

Bianca, monday 16-Apr-18 6
Jen
Self tanners
Jen, On April 10, 2018 at 12:11

Looking for the perfect self tanner for the day of but not know where to start? I am here to save the day!! I used to be an avid tanning bed tanner, but have noticed in the last few years that it is...

Jen, monday 16-Apr-18 12
Joey
Where are you getting ready?
Joey, On August 3, 2017 at 15:12

Where will you get ready the morning of your wedding? At the venue? At a hotel? At a friend's house? At your own home? At a family member's house? Who will be getting ready with you?

Eimear, friday 13-Apr-18 17
Larissa Lauzon
Uneven wedding party!?
Larissa Lauzon, On April 9, 2018 at 14:38

I was wondering if anyone had an uneven wedding party. More specifically, 3 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen. I was wondering how it worked out and if I would be able to see some photos. Having a dilemma...

Larissa Lauzon, monday 28-May-18 33
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many guests are you inviting?
Lynnie, On September 3, 2017 at 10:05

Share your number! How many guests are you inviting to your wedding? Photo from Picture Perfect Event Design by Katherine Langford in New Brunswick >>Click here to go to the next question, How...

Melissa, tuesday 28-Sep-21 110
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many months is your engagement?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:04

Welcome to this week's game! It's a quick get to know you game. For each question, answer with your number. So... By the time of your wedding, how many months will you have been engaged? Photo by Wee...

Kathleen, wednesday 27-Oct-21 156
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How long will you have been together?

Last question!! On your wedding day, how long will you two have been together? Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in Toronto >>Click here to go back to the previous question, How many vendors are...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 84
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many vendors are you hiring?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:38

Your vendors will be your best friends on your wedding day. What is the total number of vendors you are hiring? Photo by Tracy B. Richards - Wedding Officiant in Toronto >>Click here to go to...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 63
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many ceremony readings?

What about your wedding ceremony? How many special readings are you including? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver >>Click here to go to the next question, How many vendors are you...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 55
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many places did you register?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:28

For your shower and for your wedding, you'll be receiving lots of gifts from your loved ones who want to support you in this next chapter of your life. How many different places did you register for...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 61
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many invitation inserts are you using?

Are you keeping it sleek and simple for your invitations, or going all out with pockets? How many additional inserts are you using with your wedding invitations? Photo from Brooklin Paper Co. in...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 67
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many DIY projects are you making?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:21

Are you getting super crafty, or are you leaving it all to the pros? How many DIY projects are you taking on for your wedding? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver >>Click here to go...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 78
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many people in your wedding party?

Don't forget about the flower girls and ring bearers and ushers! How many people are in your wedding party? Photo by Zsuzsi Pal Photography in Toronto >>Click here to go to the next question,...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 103
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many venues did you visit before choosing yours?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:12

For many couples, selecting the venue is the first step in wedding planning. How many venues did you visit before you booked yours? Photo provided by and of the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 80
Beth
Alternatives to the usual head table
Beth, On April 9, 2018 at 14:13

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you have (or are going to have) something other than the traditional head table setup. I'd like to be able to communicate with as many of the wedding party members as...

Erin, friday 13-Apr-18 16
Rayann
What is the best part of planning your wedding?
Rayann, On April 10, 2018 at 08:49

I haven't started yet but Im curious to what I should be looking forward too !

Brittany, friday 13-Apr-18 26
Eimear
Couples getting married on 15/june/2018 in British Columbia
Eimear, On April 12, 2018 at 13:08

Other June 15th Brides I am excited to hear your venue detail!! Our Ceremony is at Cleveland Dam North Vancouver, followed by reception at Creekside Community Centre in Olympic Village.

Eimear, thursday 12-Apr-18 33
Jen
Marriage License purchased
Jen, On April 10, 2018 at 11:34

We were officially 2 months out yesterday and celebrated with going to purchase our marriage license from City Hall! They launched a new computer program so it took a little longer than usual but we...

Chloe, monday 16-Apr-18 24
Lynnie
Are you taking "getting ready" pictures?
Lynnie, On April 11, 2018 at 16:43

Are you asking your photographer to come early to take pictures of you and your wedding party getting ready together? I always love these pictures and think they can be some of the cutest photos from...

Christine, friday 13-Apr-18 23
M
What are creative alternatives for a guest book?
Megis, On April 1, 2018 at 16:16

I'm not sure whether to have a guest book or a creative alternative. The only thing I've come across is a bride having a garden bench for all the guests to sign. What other great ideas have you seen?

Stefanie, wednesday 18-Apr-18 17
Eimear
Live Streaming the Ceremony
Eimear, On April 11, 2018 at 11:17

Hi Brides & Grooms, As we have some family abroad who can't join us for our wedding we thought a nice way to include them would be to give them a link to a live stream of our wedding....

Amanda, thursday 26-Apr-18 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics