Skip to main content
Kait
Kait

Lincoln, Ontario · From November 2017

I’m a small town girl, getting married to a farmer with the biggest, and kindest heart. We’ve lived a block away from each other for a few years now, and... View more

I’m a small town girl, getting married to a farmer with the biggest, and kindest heart. We’ve lived a block away from each other for a few years now, and for the longest time I had never given a second thought to it. I would always walk my dog along the route past his farm, and he would make small conversation. Eventually, he invited me for a beer, and the next a ride in the combine, and the rest was history! We can’t wait to be married and settle down!!

Happily married 🎉

August 11, 2018

1461days 16hrs
Courtney
The Wedding Bells Rang!
Courtney, On July 11, 2018 at 13:02

My wedding day has come and gone (July 7th). It was a PERFECT day weather wise, and almost everything went off without a hitch. I haven't gotten my photos from my photographer yet, but did get some...

Lor, wednesday 18-Jul-18 24
Michelle
My Dress
Michelle, On July 13, 2018 at 11:50

I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and wanted to show you ladies my dress

Michelle, wednesday 1-Aug-18 31
Gabriella
Gift Table or No?
Gabriella, On July 15, 2018 at 22:54

Are you doing a gift table? Most of the weddings I’ve been to have had one, but I just want to make sure people don’t think it’s tacky. (We do have a registry)

Erin, monday 23-Jul-18 19
Jessie
Photography
Jessie, On July 16, 2018 at 15:57

I have been told by my Venue coordinator that we are not allowed to go off and take pictures around the golf course (which I get if we are in the way of golfers) but she told me I was only allowed to...

Jessie, tuesday 17-Jul-18 16
Amber
i said yes to the dress
Amber, On May 30, 2018 at 17:58

Just want to show off my dress that I said yes to just a few weeks ago, because I’m dying to post a picture of it somewhere!!

Kait, monday 16-Jul-18 27
Noelle
Bridesmaid dress colour with blush gown?
Noelle, On January 12, 2018 at 00:13

Hi everyone! I am having a bridesmaid dress dilemma. My wedding dress has a slight blush tone to it, and I’m not sure what colour of bridesmaid dresses I should go with. I wanted a really pale blush...

Erin, thursday 18-Jan-18 11
Dani
Tipping Question
Dani, On January 12, 2018 at 12:32

My wedding is an all inclusive pkg that includes catering, venue, dj, photography, decore, cake, etc. Should we be tipping even though its all included in one fee? Also, I am bringing in a mobile...

Vinod, friday 19-Jan-18 14
Tracy
We booked our honeymoon!!!!!
Tracy, On January 13, 2018 at 23:39

I'm so excited!!!! Earlier this week we booked our honeymoon! Originally we had planned on doing Iceland for our honeymoon but it seems like we know 10 thousand people going there this year so we...

Erin, friday 19-Jan-18 9
Lynnie
Leaving the ceremony in style!
Lynnie, On January 12, 2018 at 13:05

Are you splurging on transportation for you and your new spouse on the wedding day? How are you leaving your wedding ceremony? In a luxury sports car? Photo from Exotic Limo & Coach Rentals in...

Erin, thursday 18-Jan-18 8
Joey
What was most important to you when choosing your officiant?
Joey, On January 13, 2018 at 14:05

Was it difficult for you to choose your wedding officiant? Did you meet many professionals before you were able to decide who was right for your ceremony? What were the important questions you asked...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 9
Lily
Stuff
Lily, On January 13, 2018 at 23:42

Looking to find inexpensive wedding favours, invitations, ideas for a tea party theme for a small intimate casual family gathering

Alexandra, tuesday 16-Jan-18 6
S
Invites
Stephanie, On January 13, 2018 at 21:14

We decided we won’t be sending out save the date cards, so I was wondering how many months before did you send out your wedding invites? Our date is the end of Aug this year.

Stephanie, friday 26-Jan-18 8
C
Hi Ladies!
Casey, On January 14, 2018 at 09:45

Because of budget reasons we will not be hiring a musician for an outdoor ceremony and was wondering if anyone else did this and if so did you have music playing from something else?

Erin, friday 19-Jan-18 7
Rebecca
Stag & Doe or Wedding Shower???
Rebecca, On January 12, 2018 at 16:44

I’m torn! I don’t know if I should do a stag and doe or a wedding shower ! I could do a wedding shower and the fiancé can have a stag? I want to go with whatever would be best and of course most...

Rawr, monday 20-Jan-20 11
Lydia
Anyone experience with online ordering?
Lydia, On January 14, 2018 at 03:29

Hi everyone! I really like a lot of dresses for bridesmaids as well as wedding dresses and I feel for now a but more comfortable checking online, but I am very sceptic about ordering from online...

Jen, wednesday 17-Jan-18 21
Shaina
Losing Weight
Shaina, On December 21, 2017 at 23:02

Is anybody trying to lose weight for the big day? Got any tips for a junk-food-loving feeling-eater? LOL. I wasn't too worried about the weight thing because my FH loves me the way I am and I was...

Samantha, thursday 4-Jan-18 28
Kait
Bridesmaid Boxes
Kait, On December 13, 2017 at 05:34

I think I’ve got the idea pretty solidified, and will be giving them to the girls soon, but I’m curious if you ladies did boxes to ask your bridesmaids if they’ll be in the wedding, if so, what did...

Vanessa, wednesday 27-Dec-17 27
Bethany
Midnight lunch?
Bethany, On December 10, 2017 at 13:54

What is everyone planning on doing for the midnight lunch? Is the caterer providing a midnight lunch? Are you ordering pizza? Getting subway platters? Sushi? What is everyone thinking?

Michelle, thursday 21-Dec-17 28
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Carrying over the Threshold?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! You've arrived at the last question and the end of the wedding night So... Will you be carried or carrying your spouse over the threshold? Or are you skipping this tradition? This...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 92
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Sleeping Apart The Night Before The Wedding
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:15

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping the tradition...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 44
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - The Rehearsal Dinner
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:16

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having a...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 32
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - The Rehearsal
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:17

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having a...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 37

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics