Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tracy
Devoted September 2018 Ontario

We booked our honeymoon!!!!!

Tracy, on January 13, 2018 at 23:39 Posted in Honeymoon 0 9
I'm so excited!!!! Earlier this week we booked our honeymoon! Originally we had planned on doing Iceland for our honeymoon but it seems like we know 10 thousand people going there this year so we wanted to do something different.
We will be staying in a one bedroom private villa with our own private pool in Bali, Indonesia for 2 weeks!! I can't wait, had to share!
Where are you all planning to go on your honeymoon?!?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on January 19, 2018 at 11:31
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are planning on going to Bali as well!! When are you going and where are you staying?

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I booked early last week for Jamaica at the Sandals Ochi all inclusive resort, we'll be going in Nov. I was lucky as when I shopping I actually got a 62% off deal on their website. With flights for 2 weeks came to about $10,000 USD =$12,000 CAD we actually saved $19,000 USD=$23,000 CAD.

Which is awesome! We are in a private villa with a semi private pool and we have a personal butler (which is so cool). Not going to lie getting more excited for this honeymoon that the actual wedding haha

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had such a weird deja vu reading this! We were considering going to Iceland on holiday last year, but felt it was becoming a hot tourist destination.

We're going to Indonesia as well for our honey moon! (in September). We knew we wanted it to be a 3 week trip and figured our boss' wouldn't say no if it was for our honey moon!

We're going to a few places in Indonesia though as we like to tour around usually on our trips.. so we're starting in Sumatra to see Orangutans, then going to Bali (Ubud and a place called Hideout Bali), Hitting up Flores and Lomboko and Komodo Islands as well for some diving.

It looks amazing in that area!

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds beautiful and that's so exciting! We still haven't decided on where we want to go, we unfortunately may not even have one due do an upcoming career opportunity and cross country move. So we may have to delay it for a year or so after the wedding. But we have over a year till the weekend so we have plenty of time to decide. Bali is definitely one of my choices.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good choice! My boss used to live in Ukraine and Bali was their favourite destination. She said it's cheap and there's lots to do.

Don't know where we're going. My fiancé is surprising me with that. I'm hoping there's a beach!

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thats awesome! Ive heard really good things about Bali Smiley smile

We are backpacking europe for 2 months. Our plan is to start in Scotland where we have a cabin on a lake booked for 2 weeks and then jump over to Ireland for a bit and then our trip is open after that to go anywhere we want Smiley smile
  • Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats!!!! That’s amazing Smiley smile
    I’m planning on going to Spain!
  • Kait
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Kait ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bali is a total dream location 😍 Congrats girl!! It looks amazing, and any friends I’ve had that have gone there have said it’s a fantastic place to go.

For our honeymoon, we’re from Ontario and LOVE the Muskokas or that area, so we’ve picked a small chalet in the woods up in Huntsville. It’s a sweet little place, and very private, so we’re excited Smiley smile
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sounds sooooo cool! Congrats!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics