Audrey

Dalhousie Junction, New Brunswick · From October 2017

Happily married 🎉

August 31, 2019

1711days 19hrs
Hailey
Dress alterations ! help
Hailey, On May 14, 2019 at 09:57

I bought my dress from an outlet, and I do love it. But the more I look at it the more I'm worried about the color. Is the underlay too dark? Is it possible to fix that in alterations? Any opinions or...

Dani, tuesday 17-Dec-19 20
Joey
Show me your ring!!
Joey, On May 15, 2019 at 08:05

Show off that sparkler - we want to see your rings! Photo by Sarah Dja Photography in Montreal

Rachel, monday 18-Nov-19 51
Candace
First Dance Song
Candace, On April 15, 2019 at 13:09

How did you choose your first dance song and what is it? We are dancing to "Looking Through Your Eyes" by LeAnn Rimes. It is from my favourite childhood movie Quest for Camelot. We were watching the...

Jennifer, sunday 26-May-19 63
Haley
Eco/budget Friendly wedding favours
Haley, On April 6, 2019 at 11:37

Need suggestions that aren’t expensive like olive oil and honey but are actually useful without plastic packaging.

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 11
Lynnie
Wedding Party: Even or Uneven Sides?
Lynnie, On April 3, 2019 at 13:05

How many people are in your wedding party? Will you have an even number of attendants on each side? Photo from TWO Events & Decorations in North York, ON

Paige, thursday 4-Apr-19 29
Lynnie
Doing or Ditching: The Cake Cutting?
Lynnie, On April 1, 2019 at 09:05

The cake-cutting is a classic wedding tradition and standard photo opportunity! The symbolism is pretty sweet - it’s the first activity you do together as a couple, and feeding each other a small bite...

Vinod, tuesday 9-Apr-19 49
A
Bridesmaid dresses
Ashley, On March 31, 2019 at 09:13

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has any glowing reviews or warning for shopping online for bridesmaid dresses!? I have worn dresses from azazie before and think they are great but with the exchange...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 5
Audrey
No bouquet
Audrey, On March 6, 2019 at 07:05

I don't want a bouquet. I don't like flowers that much and I find them expensive. I was thinking of doing a silk flower bouquet but even that I am not sure. Is there anyone else who will not have a...

Leah, thursday 7-Mar-19 7 107
Kelsie
Let's Talk Wedding Dresses!
Kelsie, On March 3, 2019 at 11:37

I just ordered my dress a week ago and I already cannot wait for it to come in! Since my dress is not here yet - I want to bask in your amazing dresses! Let's talk wedding dresses! What dress did you...

Kelsie, monday 8-Apr-19 90
Lynnie
Floral Arches: In or Out?
Lynnie, On February 18, 2019 at 10:36

The floral arch has become a focal point for wedding ceremonies! This new ceremony decor trend has left big flanking floral arrangements and aisle decor in the dust! What do you think about the floral...

Seleena, wednesday 27-Mar-19 29
Lynnie
Does your wedding dress have lace, beading, or both?
Lynnie, On February 26, 2019 at 16:04

What style wedding dress did you decide on? Something with lace, beading, or both?? Photo by Damaris Mia, Dress from Enaura Bridal Keep dishing about your dress in: Wedding Dress Designers! Who are...

Katelyn, wednesday 31-Jul-19 43
Raposo-Teixeira
Help! i need advice on which dress to wear for mountain engagement
Raposo-Teixeira, On August 2, 2018 at 10:22

Hey ladies. I need your advice. I can't decide which dress to wear for our mountain engagement photos at Morraine Lake in Alberta. We are doing some photos in our nicely dressed and then I already...

Raposo-Teixeira, saturday 22-Sep-18 19
Brittany
My West Coast Engagement Photos
Brittany, On July 24, 2018 at 14:38

GUUUUUYYYYYYS!!!!! We did our engagement photos on Sunday night. Oh my goodness! Half the fun was just being able to hug and kiss my FH for 2 hours... haha. I was a little nervous, because I'm still...

Becky, monday 30-Jul-18 28
Phaidra
Where ya'll getting your bridesmaid dresses from?
Phaidra, On July 19, 2018 at 13:44

I almost purchased all my bridesmaid dresses on Amazon prime day from Lulus cause there was a radical sale, but then I remembered that shipping from the states is gross, and so are only having USD...

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 17
Joey
How do you stay in touch with your wedding party?
Joey, On May 4, 2018 at 07:48

What do you use to make plans and keep in contact with your wedding party? Email? A group text? A private Facebook group? What is the easiest way to keep everyone organized? Photo by Ben Lariviere...

Christina, thursday 10-May-18 23
Leah
Our diy Save the Dates!
Leah, On April 20, 2018 at 19:06

Here are our DIY STDs. Since I am on a tight budget I have decided to DIY as much as possible. These STDs were sent out in October since 90% of our guest list will have to travel quite a distance to...

Michelle, sunday 10-Jun-18 31
M
Ages of Bride and Groom?
Megis, On April 21, 2018 at 09:36

I hear that a lot of brides and grooms marry later these days in their 30s because of many social factors. Back in my mom’s day (some close to 30 years ago) people got married in their early 20s. For...

Mikaela, saturday 28-Apr-18 74
Alyssa
i said yes to the dress!!!
Alyssa, On April 13, 2018 at 18:43

A month ago I went dress shopping and was struggling to decide between which dresses I liked.. even the dress I thought might be my favourite I wasn’t sure about it. But today I went dress shopping...

Melissa, wednesday 18-Apr-18 41
Ashley
we are Married!!!!
Ashley, On April 9, 2018 at 13:48

We did it!!! Our day was beyond perfect and everything went so smoothly, I cannot wait for our full photos back from our photographer (TNM Photography). Here are some sneak peaks! Sneak Peak 1Sneak...

Carmela, friday 13-Apr-18 32
Joey
When is the next wedding you're attending?
Joey, On April 6, 2018 at 08:05

This is a different sort of countdown - how long until the next wedding you'll be attending? Will you be a guest, are you in the wedding, or will it be your own?? Photo by Jon-Mark Photography in...

Erin, monday 16-Apr-18 25
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Lynnie
Who did you check with before setting your wedding date?
Lynnie, On April 4, 2018 at 11:05

Picking your wedding date can be tough - even before you factor in everyone else's schedules!! Were there any family members or friends you checked with first before nailing down your exact wedding...

Erin, monday 16-Apr-18 31
Brittany
How did you pick a wedding date?
Brittany, On April 2, 2018 at 00:28

How did you pick a date? Did one just jump out at you? Did you just pick one at random or was there lots of thought put into it?

Sara, wednesday 18-Apr-18 43
Naomi
Both parents walking down the aisle?
Naomi, On March 30, 2018 at 19:01

I am very close to both of my parents, and thought it would be nice if both of them could walk me down the aisle. They’ve been happily married for 36 years (and will be less than 2 weeks away from...

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 19
Joey
All About WeddingWire! - How many friends do you have?
Joey, On February 19, 2018 at 08:12

This week's questions will all be about your time in the WeddingWire community, so take a quick break from planning and enjoy the game! How many community members are on your friends list? Photo by...

Brittany, friday 30-Nov-18 17
Natasha
Let’s see those beautiful engagement/wedding rings!
Natasha, On March 26, 2018 at 22:51

This is mine! Show me yours

Stephanie, sunday 24-Nov-19 83
Joey
At what age did you get engaged?
Joey, On March 22, 2018 at 08:05

Age ain't nothing but a number of course, but we're curious, how old were you and your partner when you got engaged? Photo by Frank Wang Photography in Burnaby

Amelia, sunday 23-Dec-18 53
Joey
Flower crown inspiration
Joey, On March 21, 2018 at 08:05

Fun fact - I am obsessed with flower crowns. Who else loves this gorgeous look? In the spirit of Spring, share your flower crowns and inspo pics. Photo by The Floral Fixx Photo by Cassandra Molasy...

Holly, sunday 25-Mar-18 8
Lynnie
How involved have your parents been in wedding planning?
Lynnie, On March 20, 2018 at 14:05

How involved have your parents been in the planning process? Are they totally hands off? Do they want to know every detail and be involved in every decision? Are there just a few things they really...

Laura, saturday 24-Mar-18 22
Jessica
Francais
Jessica, On March 3, 2018 at 17:40

Ya til des personne sur ce site qui parle francais?

Isabelle, friday 1-May-20 11
Joey
Let's talk chair covers and sashes
Joey, On March 15, 2018 at 08:05

Everyone's dressing up for the wedding - and that includes your chairs! Are you renting chair covers? Using any chair sashes? Are you using them to bring your color scheme into your decor, or are you...

Jessica, wednesday 11-Apr-18 25
Joey
Who has more guests on their side, you or your partner?
Joey, On March 14, 2018 at 08:05

Which of you is inviting more guests to the wedding? Does one of you have a huge family? Who will have the bigger "side"? Photo from Pinterest

Holly, sunday 18-Mar-18 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics