Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Audrey
Curious August 2019 New Brunswick

No bouquet

Audrey, on March 6, 2019 at 07:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
I don't want a bouquet. I don't like flowers that much and I find them expensive. I was thinking of doing a silk flower bouquet but even that I am not sure.

Is there anyone else who will not have a bouquet at her wedding?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on March 7, 2019 at 15:15
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not having a bouquet. Instead I'll be carrying a clutch that has sentimental value (having my grandmother's clutch reupholstered with my mom's wedding jumpsuit fabric.)

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm indifferent about flowers/bouquets, but my mom insisted that we needed them so she agreed to pay for them, which was nice!

If it didn't matter to her, I would have either silk bouquets, peacock feather fans, or nothing at all!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We have our venue for the whole weekend and it has a few cabins and spots for camping too so I would bring a throw-away litter box and put him or her in the honeymoon cabin Smiley smile maybe make a pillow play pen

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just curious, what would you do with the kitten for the rest of the day?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm thinking I will have a bouquet at my wedding - unless I surprise my FH with a kitten instead Smiley tongue Speaking of which, here are a couple previous discussions on alternatives that you could see if they click with you Smiley smile If not, I see nothing wrong with no bouquet! Maybe you could have both parents walk you down the aisle and then you don't have any open hands as well. Personally I think it's just a matter of what else you would do with your hands if you don't have something.

Alternatives to a flower bouquet

Alternatives to bridesmaid bouquets

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its your day and you can choose not to do a bouquet. Its an expense that will just be added unless you want to go silk fake which works. Its also up to you to cut out of your budget to save that much more if you wish and not have to worry about it overall.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did silk flowers! Got my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages all from etsy! It was nice doing fake as I already them done and with me! One less thing to worry about on wedding day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics