Meghan

St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador · From September 2017

Happily married 🎉

August 10, 2018

2057days 13hrs
Meghan
Hair/ makeup review
Meghan, On October 30, 2018 at 10:22

I have a bit of a rant/ vendor review. I’m in a bridal group on Facebook where people do vendor reviews for our area and I’ve held of reviewing there because I don’t like posting negative reviews but...

Amie, saturday 17-Nov-18 12
Kat
Mc.....a must??
Kat, On August 8, 2018 at 09:09

Hey everyone! So the wedding is just 30 days away!!! We still don't have an MC. We have asked a couple people however they did not feel comfortable. Do we need one? What all do they really do? Can I...

Vinod, wednesday 8-Aug-18 10
Taylor
Who does my bridesman walk with?
Taylor, On August 8, 2018 at 07:45

Ok, So I have 4 bridesmaids and 1 bridesman. My fiancé had 4 groomsmen but recently added another. So now the numbers are even. At first I didn’t want any of the groomsmen to have to walk with my...

Lucy, wednesday 8-Aug-18 8
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will be the biggest party animal at your reception?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:12

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Finally, who will be the biggest party animal at your reception, dancing and...

Tyanna, wednesday 8-Aug-18 23
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will be the most excited on your wedding day?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:13

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Now, thinking about all of your friends, your family, all your guests, and you and...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 21
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will you sit with at your reception?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:14

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Sweetheart table, head table, king table - who will you be sitting with at your...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 21
Joey
Who's Who? - Who are your witnesses?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:15

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Do you have to have witnesses present to make your marriage ceremony official? If so,...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 20
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is performing your ceremony?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:16

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Who is the officiant who will be performing your wedding ceremony? How did you find...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 20
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is in your wedding party?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:16

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Who are the VIPs in your wedding party who will be standing up front with you and your...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 24
Joey
Who's Who? - Who will walk with you down the aisle?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:17

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Will you be walking with anyone up to your ceremony? If so, who will that be? Photo by...

Michelle, wednesday 22-Aug-18 28
Joey
Who's Who? - Who has been your biggest planning ally?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:18

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding I can be you hero baaaaaaby.... When you think about who has come through for you the...

Rachael, monday 13-Aug-18 26
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is the first person you told about your engagement?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:18

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding After your proposal, who was the very first person you told about your engagement?...

Janaya, sunday 9-Sep-18 25
Joey
Who's Who? - Who is your future spouse?
Joey, On July 30, 2018 at 09:19

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Of course, the two most important people involved in your wedding are you and your...

Meghan, wednesday 8-Aug-18 22
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ on the honeymoon!
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:32

Final fill in the blank!! What are you most excited to do on your honeymoon?? Sleep? Eat? Snorkel? Sleep with your new spouse? (Just keep the answers PG please!) Thanks for playing!! To start from...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 28
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I hope our guests think our wedding is ____.

Fill in the blank! What do you hope your guests think of your wedding? Would you want them to describe your wedding as fun, touching, intimate, personalized, gorgeous...? Next Question 👉 Fill in the...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception!

Fill in the blank! What are you excited to do at your reception? Dance? Eat? See your guests? Change your shoes?? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I hope our guests think our wedding is ____. ...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 26
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.

Fill in the blank! What's your first dance song? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception!

Maegan, friday 24-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding hashtag is ____.

Fill in the blank! What's your wedding hashtag? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: My favorite special detail so far is ____.
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:31

Fill in the blank! What's your favorite detail or special touch so far? Is there anything small that you're really excited for your guests to see? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: Our wedding...

Holly, tuesday 14-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I wish I could have two ____.

Fill in the blank! What do you wish you could have two of for your wedding? Two receptions? Two dresses? Two bands? Or two piano players for dueling pianists? Two cakes? Next Question 👉 Fill in the...

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I wish I didn't have to invite ____.

Fill in the blank! Who is on your guest list that you wish you didn't have to invite? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I could have two ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

Fill in the blank! What would you not be able to survive wedding planning without?? Your checklist, your wedding planner, your mom, your MOH...? Wine? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 30
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding colors are ____.

Fill in the blank! What are your wedding colors? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 37
Meghan
Couples getting married on 10/august/2018 in Newfoundland and Labrador
Meghan, On August 7, 2018 at 23:42

It’s wedding week!! What are some last minute things you guys are working on? I feel like I’m going to wake up Friday morning and realize that I’m forgetting something!!

Joey, tuesday 14-Aug-18 1 48
R
Wedding reception locations in Newfoundland
Rebekah, On July 4, 2018 at 23:01

Hello, I am planning my wedding In August 2019 in Newfoundland.. i am wondering if anyone knows of any nice reception locations in the deer lake and Corner Brook area? Not a whole lot of options show...

Rebekah, friday 10-Aug-18 3
Emily
Night before the wedding
Emily, On July 29, 2018 at 09:53

What did you do for the night before you wedding/what are you planning on doing? I’m undecided on where I want to sleep, who I want to be with etc. Any input would be helpful.

Kay, friday 31-Aug-18 44
Meghan
Hashtag help
Meghan, On July 7, 2018 at 13:10

Any ideas for a creative hashtag for Meghan Kennedy marrying Harry Paddon!

Lor, monday 16-Jul-18 5 97
Meghan
Stressed out!
Meghan, On May 9, 2018 at 07:26

Up until now I haven’t been very stressed with the wedding planning. I’ve gotten most things done pretty early and felt like I had lot of time to deal with the smaller things. A job opportunity came...

Jen, friday 11-May-18 10
Jennifer
Order of Speeches/mc details
Jennifer, On May 2, 2018 at 06:47

In what are order are you having your wedding speeches? I’ve seen a few different orders and was just curious what everyone is doing? Also, what info did you give or are you giving your MC? Ours...

Alexandra, tuesday 8-May-18 16
M
What Day of the week are you getting married and why?
Megis, On April 26, 2018 at 08:15

Getting married on a Friday. It's because our ceremony is a city hall and they are only open on weekdays. Also chose the date because it's before the long weekend. We can plan something nice for the...

Helen, monday 30-Apr-18 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics