Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Who's Who? - Who is your future spouse?

Joey, on July 30, 2018 at 09:19 Posted in WeddingWire 0 22

In the Who's Who? game we are getting to know a bit more about the most important people involved in your wedding Smiley heart

Of course, the two most important people involved in your wedding are you and your future spouse. Tell us the name and a little bit about your very special future spouse!

Who's Who? - Who is your future spouse? 1

Photo by Kerry Riordan Makeup Artistry in Toronto

>>Click here to go to the next question, Who is the first person you told about your engagement?

22 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on August 8, 2018 at 00:12
  • Meghan
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé’s name is Harry. We met at work 4 years ago and have been together ever since! I couldn’t be happier to be marrying him in 2 days!
  • Summer
    Devoted May 2019 Ontario
    Summer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancés name is Sheldon and we're both 27. We will be 28 when we get married. We have known each other for about 5 years and been together for 3. We were a long distance couple and took turns going back and forth from Ontario to Montana. I'm a kindergarten teacher and he's a computer geek. We're looking forward to our big day!

• Emily
    Devoted February 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiances name is Kyle, and we are both 24 - however, we will both be 26 when we get married. We met at University, we both lived in the same residence in first year and have been together for 5.5 years - we will be getting married two days before our 7 year anniversary. He went to school for biology and environmental science, and is currently a zookeeper in Winnipeg. He is such an amazing man - he is full of adventure and is always positive, which is perfect for me, as it gets me out of me shell.

• M
    Newbie August 2019 British Columbia
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancés name is Damon, we are both 29 - will be 30 by the time our wedding rolls around for August-Sept 2019! We have been together six years and just got engaged two days ago!! I’m new to wedding wire and in the beginning stages of planning a naniamo bc wedding !! Welcoming all the advice. We are hoping to keep things simple. I want to try and do no DJ, mc or official photographer. I’d like to just have the evening flow without it being a set schedule- hoping to have buffet style food or big pot luck with 50 people. We are hoping we can use a family friends property and barn.
  • Genis
    Frequent user January 2019 Alberta
    Genis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My future hubby is Luke! He is 29 & I am 28, we have been together 4 years Smiley heart

We are both Calgarian born however I actually moved to Australia when i was 6 with my mum and stepdad. Most of our family live in Calgary so I regularly go back to visit, met Luke one summer back. We did 1 year of long distance until I came back to Calgary/USA for a year. After that year he took the plunge and moved to Australia to be with me & we haven't looked back. I am beyond blessed to have him as my future husband. Cannot wait for our big day & to start this new chapter with him!!

• C
    Curious June 2024 British Columbia
    Calla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His name is Joshua and he and I are both 28 and have been together for 7 years after meeting in college on the first day of a class we had together. He works as a pilot and is originally from Japan but we met in BC where he lived for 7 years before we moved to Asia together 2 years ago. He is happy, outgoing, adventurous, passionate, intelligent and funny. He's also very athletic and is the biggest soccer freak I've ever met.

• Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My Fiance's name is Derek. He's 28 and we have been together for 4 years. We both work as Biomedical Engineers but he is now a manager, working at separate hospitals.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

FH's name is Justin. He's 32 and we've been together for 8.5 years. He works as a project manager for a company that imports electronics from overseas. When I met him I didn't think anything would come of it (we worked together for 2 months before anything happened between us), but then quickly realized that we shared so many interests from loving the Blue Jays, the same music, movies, and most activities. We're surprisingly compatible (except I'm organized and he's less-so lol) and I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else!

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé’s name is Greg. He is 26 years old and we have been together for 10 years and 8 months. He owns his own business as a landscaper. But his favorite thing to do is play video games. And he’s very good at it. He is also a very avid oilers and eskimos fan.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancés name is Kyle, he is 23 years old and will be 24 at the time of the wedding. He is a correctional officer for BC corrections. He went to college for Protection, Security and Investigation and went to university for Criminology. He is a big family man, which is perfect because I'm a big family person too. He loves camping and pretty much anything outdoors, also perfect because so do I! He is a huge Detroit Red Wings fan, so we have a nice rivalry since I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins fan! He is the best person for me and I consider my self so lucky everyday! He is my absolute best friend and he is going to be an incredible husband and (very soon to be) father! ❤️
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband's name is Nick and he is my best friend, has a great sense of humour, calms me down and makes me the happiest girl in the world!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance's name is Jory. He's 28, and in the 5.5 years together he's gone to school for Ironworking, did that for a couple years, moved to the film industry (too unpredictable), and now he's in the middle of taking his certification for Personal Training.

We met at work, I was the boss's daughter, he worked in the warehouse. We've lived together for over 5 years. We'll have been together 6 years, 2 months by the wedding. Our honeymoon will be our first vacation alone together! Yaaaaasssss.....

He is the Yin to my Yang. I'm the intellectual, and controlling, and the planner. He's the brawn, the calming presence, and my rock. I love him so much.

Who's Who? - Who is your future spouse? 2

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His name is Kane and he is 28 (I'm 23). We met at the university I went to. I was a student and he was a security guard (and no... he didn't bust me for being intoxicated on campus at 2am or anything). An ex-friend of mine had a crush on my FH's coworker and we went to surprise him (it was his birthday) with baked treats. We met and instantly connected! We started dating 2 and a half months after that since I was seeing someone else at the time and eventualy broke up with my ex.

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His name is Cody Wasylowich. We met almost 5 years ago, about 3 weeks after I'd moved to saskatoon to get away from boys 😂 he was born and raised in saskatoon and has a little brother who towers over him at 6'6". Hes not a sports guy, but he loves the outdoors. We go hiking, camping, snowshoeing, or up the lake every chance we get. Hes a total dog person just like I am, so we tend to oogle over puppies on a regular basis together 😅

He works in trades but also makes beer and wine both at home and at a ubrew in our town! He made a move 2 years ago to BC with me because I had a nana who got very sick, very suddenly. I'd known he was the one before that, but the fact that he was willing to drop his entire life at the drop of a hat and come with me really reiterated that.

We've been living together since 6 months into our relationship and he is the beat friend ive ever had
  • Angel
    Frequent user June 2019 British Columbia
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH's name is Keifer. We met on an online dating app 14 months ago. Although we've only been together for a short period of time, I knew he was Mr. Right really early on in our relationship! We are polar opposites in some ways (he's super patient and I am totally not!) but we have a lot in common such as our faith, our passion for food and our sensitive tummies! He is a super caring, loving and compassionate guy. He is always there to cheer me up and make me laugh. We always have a great time together no matter what we do!

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My future spouses name is David Rock, and he is a geologist (yes his last name is Rock and he studies rocks for a living!). By the time we get married (60 days!) we will have been together for almost 7 years! We met at university as we both played varsity sports. We have been friends for almost 10 years.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband's name is Sean. He is a sporty nerd, lol. (he is an avid gamer and also enjoys playing and watching pretty much any sport). He loves talking politics or social norms. He promised me on our first date that life with him would never be boring: and so far, that's true!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is Andrew. He works at the same post-secondary institution as me, but in a totally different area! He's very much an active guy who loves the outdoors (skiing, hiking, camping, biking, skateboarding, etc.). He's recently taught me how to play crib, so our camping card game repertoire has grown by 1 game haha. There's never a dull moment with him Smiley smile

• S
    Frequent user January 2021 Alberta
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His name is Jon. He's the same age as me (32, our bdays are 6 weeks apart). He's incredibly smart and very handy. He's creative and is really good at walking into a space and being able to design in his head what could be done with it. He is extremely hard-working, sometimes to a fault. The things I love most about him are his genuine nature, the way he treats not only me but everyone he comes across, his ability to make me feel better when I'm having a tough time, how supportive he is when I'm struggling with my mental or physical health or outside stressors, and the fact that he has without even trying, made me a better version of myself. My least favouite things about him are that he does like to avoid negative feelings and will instantly start trying to make me laugh or feel better when what I really want is for him to listen and validate (he is getting better at this), and that he sometimes lets his anxiety get the best of him. I can accept those considering the rest of the package they come along with Smiley smile

• Marie-Claire
    Devoted August 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is Charles. He's a translator (like me). He's very much an intellectual, and he has my favourite sense of humour - with a lot of puns and wordplays.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husbands name is Wayne and he is a hair stylist. An adventurer and boater though hes new to it. Spontaneous to go differrent places and drives.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH name is Kael and he is 28 years old. Lol he is a Journeyman Carpenter and the love of my life. He enjoys anything hands on and is very adventurous and spontaneous which helps pull me out of my shell. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics