Woodstock, Ontario · From September 2017

Hardworking dog mom 🐶🐾

Happily married 🎉

May 25, 2019

1791days 0hrs : 32min
Sonya
Church reception - liquor
Sonya, On March 9, 2019 at 00:23

So I’m just realizing, I have no idea if I need to get a liquor license if I’m having a church reception. They require wine only. Any brides been there?

Cliodhna, wednesday 13-Mar-19 4 106
Sonya
Self perception
Sonya, On March 8, 2019 at 00:45

Is anyone else struggling with their weight/ self perception? I used to be super thin when I first met my FH and have since gained weight... I’m struggling with the photos and how I’ll look in my...

Eva, monday 31-Oct-22 25 1
Jenna
Weight loss & Health Plan
Jenna, On March 4, 2018 at 16:10

I have a weight loss goal/ health plan that I want to be at for my big day yet it seems no matter how much I work out and eat healthily I've been stuck at the same weight for 1 month now, I've gone...

Nezuko, monday 11-Mar-24 22
Alexa
Looking for a wedding band that fits with my Ering
Alexa, On March 7, 2019 at 17:53

Hi there!! So heres what I have going on. My ering is an "ever love" ring from charm diamonds! It is beautiful. But I have been recently been going to jewlery stores looking for a band that looks nice...

Sinéad, thursday 14-Mar-19 5
Erin
Time of hair appointment for evening wedding
Erin, On March 5, 2019 at 14:59

Hi there, so my ceremony does not start until 7pm, what time would you schedule your hair appointment for since most salons close at 4 in the afternoon on Saturdays? Would you do it first thing or...

Sonya, friday 8-Mar-19 11
Natasha
RSVP... Meal options
Natasha, On March 7, 2019 at 23:02

Did/are you giving meal option for your wedding? If so, are you putting just the standard: meat, pescatarian, vegetarian? Or do you put the actual meats. I have two meat per plate so just wondering....

Alissa, sunday 10-Mar-19 13
Danielle
How to include a stepmom?
Danielle, On March 7, 2019 at 17:35

Would love some advice or ideas as I’d like to include my Dad’s wife somehow in my wedding day without giving her the typical mom roles. We’ve got a good relationship but she came into my life later...

Donna, sunday 24-Mar-19 10
Allison
How to avoid clinking glasses/guests making us kiss during dinner?
Allison, On February 12, 2019 at 14:05

Hey ladies (and gentleman), I've been having some major wedding anxiety the last few weeks and this is probably one of my biggest anxiety inducers: How to avoid clinking glasses/guests making us kiss...

Allison, wednesday 6-Mar-19 75
Lynnie
How much did you spend on your wedding shoes? 💸
Lynnie, On February 12, 2019 at 14:00

How much did your special shoes set you back? Did you splurge on something a little more expensive than what you usually buy? Or is this an area of your budget where you wanted to save? How much did...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 31
Tasha
I need some help accessorizing my dress!
Tasha, On February 22, 2019 at 13:25

I'm going to be adding straps (I think), and it's an outdoor wedding in April. Out on an acreage. I'm wanting to keep things pretty simple. Was thinking of doing like a classic Hollywood wavy...

Rachel, thursday 14-Mar-19 29
Christa
Honeymoon Suggestions
Christa, On February 23, 2019 at 10:45

Where is everyone going on their honeymoon? My fiancé and I are big travellers but stopped travelling once we started started wedding planning. We’re really looking forward to a nice relaxing...

Miranda, saturday 6-Apr-19 21
Joey
#Fiancé(e)Friday - How do you keep the spark alive?
Joey, On February 22, 2019 at 08:05

What do you do to keep the magic going between you and your SO? How do you and your partner keep your passion burning? What's the secret to the spark in your relationship? Photo by Tammy Hoang...

Sonya, monday 25-Feb-19 10
Joey
All The Small Things - Who’s shorter?
Joey, On February 25, 2019 at 08:05

In our game of little things, we'll start with one of the most obvious - who is shorter, you or your partner? Are you close in height? Photo by CM Images in Montreal >>Next question: Which time...

July, friday 27-Sep-19 40
Joey
All The Small Things - Which time was shorter, dating or engagement?

Which period of time in your relationship was shorter: the time between your first date until your proposal, or the time from your proposal to your wedding day? Photo by Nicole Alex Photography in...

Дмитрий, monday 7-Oct-19 37
Leah
Putting in the Work: Pre-marital Counselling
Leah, On February 22, 2019 at 10:39

With less than 60 days to go before our big day, we've successfully completed 3 of 4 pre-marital counselling sessions, and I would highly recommend it. For us it's been an act of love to be actively...

Catherine, friday 10-Feb-23 22
Kelly
Time off work
Kelly, On February 25, 2019 at 12:21

How many days are you taking off work leading up to your wedding day? We want to escape to the mountains for a couple weeks following the wedding, so I'm not sure how many days I want to take off...

Cherry, friday 8-Mar-19 40
Joey
Test time! What is the age limit for a flower girl and ring bearer?
Joey, On February 11, 2019 at 09:10

What is the age limit for a flower girl and ring bearer? A) 8 years old B) 13 years old C) 16 years old D) None of these Photo by A Nash Photograph in Cambridge >> Next question: What is the...

Allen, monday 4-Mar-19 25
Lynnie
Classic or custom vows?
Lynnie, On February 25, 2019 at 13:05

Are you and your future spouse writing our own vows? Or are you sticking with the traditional "in sickness and health"? If you're writing your own vows - are you slipping in a joke or keeping them...

Holly, saturday 2-Mar-19 25
Stephanie
New Signature
Stephanie, On January 30, 2019 at 16:49

One thing that I didn’t really consider was that when I changed my name, I would also be changing the way I sign my name! I went to get my new drivers license and when she said “sign here” I looked,...

Stephanie-Marie, friday 22-Mar-19 41
Diana
Bridal shower etiquette
Diana, On February 18, 2019 at 14:52

My mom and my sister were thinking about putting on a bridal shower for me. My FH and I are only inviting 16 people to the wedding in total and half of them are from out of town. Is it worth is to put...

Michelle, tuesday 5-Mar-19 15
Joey
All The Small Things - What decision did you make in the shortest time?

What was your fastest planning decision? Did you know the venue you wanted right away? Was your wedding party decided years before your engagement ever happened? Did you fall in love with a wedding...

Meaghan, friday 27-Sep-19 30
Valérie
The never-ending guest list woes...
Valérie, On February 22, 2019 at 21:34

We mailed our Save the Dates late last week, so we're starting to get texts messages from friends/family receiving them, which is super exciting! It's also a shock to the system: It's happening!!! Now...

Donna, monday 11-Mar-19 18
Sonya
3 months away!
Sonya, On February 25, 2019 at 13:52

Looking for any advice for how to prepare for the next 3 months! Everything is nearly done but are there any recommendations of things you wish you’d done during this time or that may be forgotten?

Michelle, tuesday 26-Feb-19 6 124

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics