Krystal

Abbotsford, British Columbia · From September 2017

Happily married 🎉

August 18, 2018

1379days 6hrs
Krystal
Im getting married tomorrow!!!
Krystal, On August 17, 2018 at 18:04

OMG!! Im getting married tomorrow and am sooooo excited I just had to share!!! I feel like i have everything together but still scared im missing something. Is there any last minute advice from...

Brittany, friday 17-Aug-18 1 21
Marcia
Officially Married!!
Marcia, On August 12, 2018 at 10:23

Guyssss, I officially got married last night! All the blood sweat and tears was so worth it!! Got to admit I’m so happy to be done with planning! Thank you to my WeddingWire family this app really...

Brittany, tuesday 4-Sep-18 63
Hailey
Ladies, show me your dresses!
Hailey, On August 13, 2018 at 01:23

I need some inspo from past (or future) brides willing to share pics of their dresses!

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 64
Taryn
Need Suggestions for the "kissing Game"!
Taryn, On August 9, 2018 at 14:09

Hi all you lovely brides out there!! I am looking for suggestions for when the bride and groom kiss during the reception. I really do not want to do the traditional "clinking of the glasses" as that...

Krystal, friday 10-Aug-18 8
AJ Juras
Honey moon fund instead of gifts!
AJ Juras, On August 9, 2018 at 11:53

Hey everyone! So my fiancé and I are discussing that instead of wedding gifts we would rather have people contribute money to our honey moon fund! There isn’t really anything we are in need of and...

Holly, monday 20-Aug-18 12
Krystal
Made with love Chandelier
Krystal, On August 2, 2018 at 00:19

I had to show off my huge centerpiece that my fiance made for me. It is a dream come true and all because he is such an incredible man and wanted to make me happy. Sorry to brag but so excited and...

Melissa, wednesday 8-Aug-18 19
Sydney
3 weeks away... holy moly!
Sydney, On August 3, 2018 at 15:29

Tomorrow we are only THREE weeks away from the big day! Crazy! I feel like we’re in really good shape... almost too good haha. There’s got to be something I’m missing! I know if it’s something little,...

Isabel, saturday 4-Aug-18 3
Kyla
Tent Wedding - separate bar/buffet tent?
Kyla, On July 26, 2018 at 16:11

Interested in tent wedding on parents lakefront property. 150-200 approx. guests. Largest tent size available is 30x70. Not sure of tent capacity...still waiting on response. Google searches have come...

Terri, monday 30-Jul-18 10
Krystal
First melt down
Krystal, On June 29, 2018 at 14:59

Well I finally had my first melt down yesterday being 6 weeks out from the wedding. Everything feels like its piling up and not enough time. I know I'm way ahead of schedule but with my dad being in...

Leanne, thursday 5-Jul-18 7 153
Rosalyn
Gifts for mom and dad?
Rosalyn, On June 23, 2018 at 13:18

Are any of you getting your parents anything for the day of the wedding? Or your in laws? I want to get my dad these custom cufflinks with our picture in them. For Mom I was thinking a necklace but...

Jennifer, monday 25-Jun-18 19
Natasha
Have you said yes to the Dress?
Natasha, On June 18, 2018 at 22:37

I am going wedding dress shppping tomorrow and I’m so excited! Let’s see your beautiful dresses ladies!

Michelle, saturday 23-Jun-18 27
Shauna
How soon to plan make up, hair, etc?
Shauna, On June 12, 2018 at 11:58

Hello everyone! I am getting married in August 2019 and have the venue chosen as well as photographer and I got my dress!! Is it still too early to start planning the makeup artist and hair for the...

Leanne, wednesday 20-Jun-18 24
Krystal
Wedding hashtag help
Krystal, On June 8, 2018 at 11:16

We need help with a hashtag, I'm so bad with this kind of stuff so all the help we could get would be extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance My name: Krystal Neville His name: Brad Loewen Wedding...

Tyanna, sunday 10-Jun-18 8
Krystal
Freaking out a bit!! 80 days out!!
Krystal, On May 29, 2018 at 20:42

We are 80 days out and feeling stuck and unsure of what I should be doing!! We have everything booked and have most of my decor. We have suites, dresses and all accessories picked and either rented or...

Courtney, wednesday 30-May-18 12
Marcia
Friendship conflicts & Wedding planning
Marcia, On May 8, 2018 at 11:49

Have any of you brides lost friends during your wedding planning process. I feel like ever since I have been engaged, a few of my “friends” true colours have really started to come out. Even tho I...

Becky, sunday 13-May-18 31
M
Wedding invites -attire?
Megis, On May 8, 2018 at 23:21

Did any of you mention a dress code ie formal wear in your wedding invitations? Or is it a given since its a wedding?

Vinod, sunday 13-May-18 18
Jen
Show off your wedding dress!
Jen, On August 10, 2017 at 11:01

Ladies, it's been a hot minute since we've all posted our wedding dresses to gloat about them... and if you're anything like me you're always looking for opportunities to show off your precious!!!...

Mirka, tuesday 22-Jan-19 57
Christine
Personalized robes
Christine, On March 30, 2018 at 10:56

Looking for a cheap site to get robes for my bridesmaids and myself I would need 6 so don't want to spend an arm and a leg I think they would look great in pictures getting ready but they aren't a...

Krystal, thursday 19-Apr-18 25
Lynnie
Show off your bridesmaid dresses!
Lynnie, On April 17, 2018 at 13:05

What will your bridesmaids be wearing on the wedding day? Share a picture of your bridesmaids dresses and where you ordered them from! Photo by Wolf Photography in Schomberg, ON For more discussions...

Tasha, tuesday 29-May-18 32
Emilie
My wedding colours are _____________ (complete the sentence)
Emilie, On February 13, 2017 at 14:05

Hey wonderful brides! I see a lot of new faces around the community! Welcome! How about we share a little more about our wedding colours. What colours did you choose for your wedding? Complete the...

Krystal, thursday 19-Apr-18 33
Natasha
Let’s see those beautiful engagement/wedding rings!
Natasha, On March 26, 2018 at 22:51

This is mine! Show me yours

Stephanie, sunday 24-Nov-19 83
Melanie
Bridesmaids necklaces
Melanie, On January 24, 2018 at 12:08

I’m going to be buying necklaces for each of my bridesmaids to wear on the day of the wedding. Any idea where to buy them that won’t break the bank? There are 7 of them. (Preferably in store and in...

JuneBride, wednesday 18-Apr-18 7
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many DIY projects are you making?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:21

Are you getting super crafty, or are you leaving it all to the pros? How many DIY projects are you taking on for your wedding? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver >>Click here to go...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 78
Ashley
Proposal stories and show us that bling!
Ashley, On March 14, 2018 at 21:03

Hello Everyone! For the past year, even before we got engaged I found myself always reading these short stories about how these couples got engaged on facebook. Even if I was having a bad day after...

Alexis, thursday 26-Apr-18 59
Lynnie
Brides of 2019! Show us your ring!!
Lynnie, On September 29, 2017 at 16:18

Calling all 2019 brides!! Let's see that bling Photo from Aria Diamond

Stefanie, monday 15-Oct-18 40
Morgane
How did you pick your wedding ring?
Morgane, On April 17, 2018 at 20:47

Here is my dilema- my engagement ring is oval and vintage. I really don't want to get a wedding band welded onto it and I'm worried that an extra diamond band around it will make it look too chunky (i...

Sara, monday 23-Apr-18 25
Belinda
How to rsvp to multiple events
Belinda, On April 16, 2018 at 21:14

I would like to have my guest RSVP to our Rehearsal and Brunch. I have them set up but they do not show up for my guest to see. How to i turn this feature on

Lynnie, wednesday 18-Apr-18 6
Marcia
Moh, Bridesmaids & Flower Girls Gift Ideas?
Marcia, On April 14, 2018 at 14:12

Hey Brides! What are some nice gift ideas to give to your maid of honour(s), bridesmaids and flower girls? And the best (affordable) websites to order from? I'm wanting to give gift packages to my...

Natalie, wednesday 23-May-18 14
Lynnie
RSVPs- Traditional or Modern?
Lynnie, On April 9, 2018 at 11:10

How will your guests be RSVPing to your wedding? Did you decide to go with traditional paper RSVPs? Or are you taking a more modern approach with online RSVPs? You may confuse some grandparents with...

Vinod, thursday 9-Aug-18 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics