Skip to main content
Ashley
Ashley

Maple Ridge, British Columbia · From July 2017

Small town girl marrying the love of her life.

Happily married 🎉

August 4, 2018

2064days 6hrs
Shannon
Guest List Backlash
Shannon, On October 24, 2018 at 14:43

Hi there! Has anyone had to deal with backlash from their family regarding your guest list? My future hubby and I just really want a low key and intimate wedding. Neither of us enjoys the attention...

Emma, saturday 27-Oct-18 37
Ashley
Our wedding!
Ashley, On October 20, 2018 at 17:45

We got married on August 4th 2018 and we couldn't have wished for a better day to be married on! Thank you everyone who gave advice, truly appreciated it! Here are some of our pictures.

Tatiana, monday 22-Oct-18 9 135
Candace
The guys wardrobe
Candace, On July 14, 2018 at 18:09

So, I'm having an issue with the guys being typical guys... some of our groomsmen have black suits, but not all of them do. So my fiancé and I figured all the guys would rent suits so that they would...

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 20
Marcia
Speeches
Marcia, On July 14, 2018 at 17:10

Who all will be saying a speech at your wedding? I have a few family members that all want to say a speech. So i'm debating how to decide who should say a speech or should I include them all. It can...

Susan, thursday 1-Nov-18 14
Ashley
My Bachelorette in Kelowna!
Ashley, On July 11, 2018 at 01:19

Just a few pictures from my bachelorette in kelowna. I was actually sick the day we arrived in kelowna and am still recovery from the nasty cold. Definately a good time full of memories and laughter....

Bianca, monday 23-Jul-18 15
Ashley
My Bridal Shower
Ashley, On June 18, 2018 at 01:02

Hello everyone! I had my bridal shower last weekend and thought I would share some pictures. My sisters (bridesmaids) and mom pulled off an amazing day! enjoy!

Ashley, wednesday 11-Jul-18 17
Courtney
The Wedding Bells Rang!
Courtney, On July 11, 2018 at 13:02

My wedding day has come and gone (July 7th). It was a PERFECT day weather wise, and almost everything went off without a hitch. I haven't gotten my photos from my photographer yet, but did get some...

Lor, wednesday 18-Jul-18 24
Ashley
Hashtag Help!
Ashley, On July 11, 2018 at 00:49

Wedding is in 23 days!?! Bride: Ashley Littlewood Groom: Cam or Cameron Gordon Wedding date: August 4th 2018 The best I can think of is #GoingGordon2018 Kiiinda lame. What do you guys think?

Ashley, wednesday 11-Jul-18 2
Brittany
Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view!
Brittany, On July 9, 2018 at 14:29

I don't know about you guys, but I love living in BC so much. I'm always taking in the beautiful views, mountain ranges, ocean, etc... My venue has a gorgeous view off the back of Burnaby Mountain. We...

Brittany, friday 21-Dec-18 17
Sonja
# hashtag help!
Sonja, On July 10, 2018 at 20:28

Hi Everyone! This item has been a struggle of mine for months and am at wit's end. If anyone is able to assist us with a punny hashtag, I would greatly appreciate it! Names: Bride = Sonja Franchuk...

Sonja, sunday 22-Jul-18 4
Jennifer
Decorator costs
Jennifer, On July 2, 2018 at 16:45

So today met the first decorator that I want to. And eeekkkk. The cost of them. I knew it was gonna be pricey. I didn't even ask for a lot. (Especially when i think of some of the stuff that you can...

Renee, wednesday 8-Jan-20 24
Tori
Laser Hair Removal
Tori, On June 21, 2018 at 12:36

So I've heard really good things about laser hair removal and also that it takes a while to be hair free. I was wondering if anybody has tried it or swears by it? Any war stories telling me not to do...

Laser, friday 22-Sep-23 23 1
Vanessa
Ceremony seating
Vanessa, On July 6, 2018 at 19:42

For those who have had an outdoor wedding what did you do? Did you have enough chairs for everyone? Did you only have enough for those who needed it? My parents didn’t like my idea of bales and...

Ashley, wednesday 11-Jul-18 17
Laurel
Trying to figure out what to get my Bridesmaids as gifts!
Laurel, On July 4, 2018 at 23:46

- I am paying for each of their hair and makeup, but feel like thats not quite a gift as its something that also is for me, I'm having a hard time as my fiance is getting his groomsmen rasberry Pi's...

Lor, monday 16-Jul-18 17
Jennifer
Sexy red dress dilemma
Jennifer, On July 9, 2018 at 18:21

Hi all, just wondering if it is considered inappropriate or rude to wear a bright red dress as a guest to a wedding. A friend of mine showed me the dress she wants to wear and its bright red, very...

Jennifer, wednesday 11-Jul-18 17
Jennifer
Still waiting on a lot of rsvps
Jennifer, On July 7, 2018 at 14:42

So, it’s just over three weeks until our rsvp deadline and we’re only at 38%, still 209 people haven’t rsvp’d! Is this normal? I’m starting to get nervous. That’s a lot of people to chase down and...

Courtney, wednesday 11-Jul-18 26
Natasha
When did you book?
Natasha, On July 10, 2018 at 23:00

How far in advance did you book your honeymoon? Are you going right after the wedding?

Marcia, saturday 14-Jul-18 14
Danielle
Where to buy a veil?
Danielle, On June 25, 2018 at 18:40

I'm looking for a simple veil to pin in the back of my hair, preferrably with a comb attachment. Where would be a good/reliable place to buy one? Any suggestions? Something not too expensive as well ...

Caroline, wednesday 11-Jul-18 17
Marcia
46 days to go :)!!
Marcia, On June 25, 2018 at 12:57

Eeeekkk, I feel like my wedding day is fast approaching!! I took 2 solid weeks off of planning, and boy did it feel good . But now I got my glow back, and I'm getting excited! I still have lots to do,...

Tori, tuesday 26-Jun-18 30
Rhea
Budget wedding/reception venues in Vancouver
Rhea, On February 16, 2018 at 14:55

Any recommendation's for budget venues for a small wedding in Vancouver? We are planning for sometime in 2019 (don't have an actual date yet). We are having a very small wedding of only about 40...

Julie, tuesday 16-Apr-19 16
Ashley
Song to walk down the aisle
Ashley, On June 24, 2018 at 01:27

Hey guys! I need help trying to pick a song to walk down the aisle to. I was going to do the piano guys a thousand years because that was the song my mom used for her wedding but am now thinking of...

Krista, thursday 28-Jun-18 7 292
Joey
Share a pic of you and your partner!
Joey, On June 9, 2018 at 08:05

Show off your amazing special someone by sharing a picture of you and your partner Photo by Louis Li Photography in Markham

Kelly, wednesday 8-Aug-18 37
Marcia
Sweetheart table vs. Head table for wedding reception
Marcia, On May 31, 2018 at 23:03

Hello Brides! I can't decided whether I want a sweetheart table or a head table for my wedding reception. I think a sweetheart table would be more intimate compared to a head table since we have a big...

Michelle, monday 16-Jul-18 23
Joey
How many days until (or since) your wedding?
Joey, On May 16, 2018 at 10:05

Where are you in your countdown? How many days are left until your wedding? If you're already married, how many days has it been since your wedding? Photo by Dave & Charlotte, Lifestyle...

Kelly, tuesday 17-Jul-18 87
Stephanie
Rsvp's were due today!
Stephanie, On May 8, 2018 at 01:06

Today was our deadline for RSVPs! We had 149 invited, 48 people said yes, 34 said no. Which, if my math is correct, is 55% of guests RSVP'd on time! I was actually expecting it to be higher! There are...

Vinod, sunday 13-May-18 11
Ashley
Hugs and kisses?
Ashley, On May 6, 2018 at 14:45

Hey all! I need some help with deciding on the wording for our favors. We have decided to do silver and purple Hershey’s kisses in white organza circles with silver ribbon and a purple tag. I super...

Vinod, sunday 13-May-18 5 124
Joey
Does your wedding date have a special meaning?
Joey, On April 19, 2018 at 08:05

How did you choose your wedding date? Does the date have a special significance for you or to your relationship? Photo by Threefold Studios in Hamilton

Dani, sunday 29-Apr-18 20
Bianca
How Did You Pick Your Bridal Party?
Bianca, On April 16, 2018 at 23:29

Hey there hey! Since getting engaged I've been constantly asked "who's going to be in your bridal party?", and I've been constantly replying with "it depends". There's so many factors that are...

Elaine, sunday 10-Feb-19 72
Ashley
Ring bearer girl?
Ashley, On April 14, 2018 at 19:26

Need some advice. We would like to include my FH's cousins in our wedding. Their both girls around 4-7 years of age. Our venue doesn't allow confetti. So I was thinking of making one of them a ring...

Kaisha, sunday 22-Apr-18 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics