Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
British Columbia

Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view!

Brittany, on July 9, 2018 at 14:29 Posted in British Columbia 0 17

I don't know about you guys, but I love living in BC so much. I'm always taking in the beautiful views, mountain ranges, ocean, etc...

My venue has a gorgeous view off the back of Burnaby Mountain. We are hoping for snow or sun so we can really capture it, but unfortunately with Vancouver in January it will most likely rain.

Do your venues have an awe-inspiring views? Or just a great West Coast vibe? Whether it's the mountains, the ocean, or somewhere in between, show us your Beautiful BC view!

Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 1

Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 2

Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 3

17 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on December 21, 2018 at 11:25
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

#WestCoastIsTheBestCoast Smiley xd Smiley heart

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    💜I never get sick of the sunshine coast 😍

Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 4
  • Angel
    Frequent user June 2019 British Columbia
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Brittany, I am having my reception at the SFU Diamond Alumni Center! We should connect and share ideas! Since yours is before mine, I'm sure I have lots to learn from you!

• Helen
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Helen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sounds great Mum, that's one way to cut the bar bill down -touché! I mentioned doing our wedding on their 50th as good luck (Aug 17) she looked at me and said " really, PNE? I'm not standing in the rain again, did that once!" LOL. She makes a good point, go where the weather is!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It was totally for the highway travel we decided not to do it. My mom said "Go ahead and have your wedding up there, but if there's a storm, be prepared to be the only ones at your wedding"... haha.

• Helen
    Helen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am sure it would also be gorgeous, but not the same. Not to mention the highway travel to get up there......... I would definitely do the mountains in the winter too!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OOOOOH! So pretty!

If I had a wedding in any other season than Winter, it would have been in right around there. I love it!

• Helen
    Helen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Spirit RidgeBeautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 5

Osoyoos Lake! Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 6

Cannot wait 40 days and we wed on the rooftop overlooking Osoyoos Lake, the vineyards and the beautiful Okanagan valley.

• Montana
    Beginner June 2019 British Columbia
    Montana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We love a good view and taking advantage of beautiful BC! My fiance and I have a lot of out of town guests so we wanted to show case the greenery and mountains we have here and chose to go with the Fraser River Lodge in Agassiz! Smiley smile couldn't be more happy with out choice.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You can see the city lights! They’re actually a fair distance away over the trees and it’s just a fantastic view even at night. I was out on the deck towards the end of the night to get a bit of fresh air and it is gorgeous!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hahaha thanks! We are in love with it too!
    Oh my goodness! Those rooms are gorgeous! Of course we like each others venues... look at those wood beams!!! Haha.
    So stunning! We know it will be dark, so from up on the mountain we are hoping for some sort of city light view, or maybe even a clear night for some stars?
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

(Still in love with SFU, and you're gonna hear that literally until you get married in Jan =P) But I'm getting married up at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club, on Eagle Mountain in this beautiful city of Coquitlam so we've got some stunning views of the mountains, specifically from the ceremony room which is on the upper floor & has windows behind where we'll stand as well as off to the right of the hall. During the reception it'll be mostly dark with it being winter and we're on the bottom floor so we'll have have the lower patio area, but people will still be able to see some of the mountain tops as long as it's not as cloudy as this picture!

Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 7The patio (We're the bottom floor)Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 8The bottom right is the ceremony room previously mentioned, left is actually the reception room in case you were curious!Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 9

• Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I live in maple ridge to Smiley laugh !

Maple ridge golf course.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oooh! So pretty!
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our ceremony will be on the upper patio over looking the water feature at a golf course. I love that the venue is surrounded by so many trees as well. We are very outdoorsy people, so I think we found a venue to highlight that, as well as everything else we wanted in a venue.
    Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 10

Beautiful British Columbia - Share your view! 11

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oooh which golf course? I live in Maple Ridge, near Golden Ears Provincial Park.
  • Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married at a golf course and it has amazing views of the golden ears mountains. So excited!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics