Skip to main content
Chloe
Chloe

Milton, Ontario · From July 2017

Hello! I'm Chloe :) I am a university student studying English Literature and Creative Writing. I like books, hot chocolate, and warm socks!

Happily married 🎉

May 20, 2018

1542days 0hrs : 20min
Chloe
We got married!
Chloe, On May 23, 2018 at 12:15

We got married on Sunday and we couldn’t have asked for a better day! The weather cooperated. Our rental company upgraded our chairs free of charge. All our vendors were absolutely perfect. It was a...

Stephanie, friday 22-Jun-18 29 221
Lisa
We did it! What an amazing day!
Lisa, On May 22, 2018 at 20:54

Wow! That's it! We are married. Photographer sent us a few sneak peaks so I thought I would share with you all. Happiest Day Ever! Thank you all for being a wealth of great ideas and for all the...

Brittany, wednesday 22-Aug-18 48
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Reception Dress?
Lynnie, On May 21, 2018 at 09:05

Last question in the battle royal!! Which was your favorite royal reception dress? Kate's Alexander McQueen dress? Or Meghan's Stella McCartney halter dress? Kate's dress? :: Getty Images Or Meghan's...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 25
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Wedding Day Ride?

The battle royal is on! Which is your favorite royal wedding ride? 🚗 Will & Kate captured the traditional newlywed vibe in a navy blue Aston Martin with a custom license plate reading "JU5T WED"....

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 22
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Cake?

The battle royal is on! Which royal wedding cake is your favorite? Do you prefer Will & Kate's eight-tier traditional fruitcake? Or Harry & Meghan's deconstructed lemon and elderflower...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 23
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Fascinator?

The battle royal is on! Which royal wedding claims your favorite fascinator? Will Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's over-the-top fascinators at Will & Kate's wedding forever be your faves?...

Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Queen's Look?

The battle royal is on! Which was your favorite royal wedding outfit on the Queen? Did you prefer her all yellow Angela Kelly look for William and Kate's wedding? Or her bright green ensemble by...

Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Veil?

The battle royal is on! Which veil is your favorite? While both veils had floral embroidery on the edges - Kate opted for a shorter veil paired with a dress with a long train, while Meghan's went in...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 23
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Groom's Look?

The battle royal is on! Which prince sported your favorite wedding day look? Do you prefer William's military uniform, or Harry in his Blues and Royals? William's uniform? :: Getty Images Or Harry's...

Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Wedding Dress?

The battle royal is on! Which wedding dress was your favorite? Kate's Alexander McQueen gown featuring handmade lace and a nine-foot train? Or Meghan's Givenchy gown featuring a high bateau neckline?...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 24
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Ceremony Venue?

The battle royal is on! Which royal wedding ceremony venue is your favorite? Will and Kate said their vows in front of almost 2,000 guests at Westminster Abbey in London, whereas Harry and Meghan...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 20
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Engagement Ring?

The battle royal is on! Which royal engagement ring is your favorite? Kate's sapphire engagement ring (that was Princess Diana's), or Meghan's three diamond custom ring? Meghan's ring features two...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 26
Joey
Cocktail hour food - stations, passed, or something else?
Joey, On May 18, 2018 at 09:31

I love appetizers and hors d'oeuvres, I think they can be even more tasty and exciting than the main meal! What are you serving for your cocktail hour? How will the food be served? Stations? Photo by...

Kaye, thursday 7-Jun-18 9
Chloe
Being sick on wedding day
Chloe, On May 19, 2018 at 16:17

So I need some quick advice! My wedding is tomorrow, and today I woke up with a very sore throat. It’s only gotten worse throughout the day, so I’m pretty sure I will still be sick tomorrow! I don’t...

Jade, thursday 1-Nov-18 10 373
Joey
Date night!
Joey, On May 19, 2018 at 14:05

Happy weekend, wonderful WeddingWire friends! Is anyone planning a date night this weekend? What's the plan? What's your favorite way to spend a date night with your special someone? Do you two like...

Tori, friday 25-May-18 19
Rosalyn
Engagement photos
Rosalyn, On May 18, 2018 at 22:00

We just got our engagement photos! Thought I’d share a few favourites 😍

Bianca, tuesday 5-Jun-18 17
Marcia
Wedding humor memes, which one relates to you most?
Marcia, On May 18, 2018 at 14:55

A) Meme 1 B) Meme 2 c) Meme 3 D) Meme 4

Rachael, friday 25-May-18 29
Joey
How many days until (or since) your wedding?
Joey, On May 16, 2018 at 10:05

Where are you in your countdown? How many days are left until your wedding? If you're already married, how many days has it been since your wedding? Photo by Dave & Charlotte, Lifestyle...

Kelly, tuesday 17-Jul-18 87
Joey
Ceremony backdrop
Joey, On May 17, 2018 at 08:05

What will be behind you when you say "I do"? Have you chosen a gorgeous background, or are you creating something special? Either way, you'll want it looking great in all your photos! Will you build...

Rachael, tuesday 22-May-18 12
Bethany
Enso Rings
Bethany, On May 16, 2018 at 22:40

Does anyone else have one of these for work? I absolutely love mine and wear it everywhere! I wear it more than my actual engagement ring. But with my line of work, I can't/really don't want to wear...

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 18
Lynnie
The Royal Treatment! 👑💅
Lynnie, On May 16, 2018 at 15:24

How are you pampering yourself before the wedding? Any plans to give yourself the royal treatment? (Can you tell I've got the royal wedding on my brain? ) Photo from Her Majesty's Pleasure For...

Jessie, monday 18-Jun-18 16
Lisa
Finishing touches now! 3 days!
Lisa, On May 16, 2018 at 05:47

Hi ladies! Thought I would share some of my details with you all! So happy how it's all coming together!!!! Table numbers, money box, flowers and donation favours so far! And this is after changing my...

Lisa, thursday 17-May-18 30
Nikki
Avoiding your period
Nikki, On May 15, 2018 at 23:31

Hey ladies! I stopped taking birth control in October and since then my periods have been so unpredictable. Our wedding is still a long time away so there's definitely hope they'll become more...

Jessica, wednesday 23-May-18 26
Joey
Something Blue - who has blue in their colour palette?
Joey, On May 15, 2018 at 08:05

What will be blue in your wedding? How did you decide to have a blue wedding? What shades of blue are you using? I had a blue wedding myself and can't wait to see yours Dan & Jacqueline had a blue...

David, sunday 27-May-18 36
Lynnie
Let's talk reception entrances!
Lynnie, On May 14, 2018 at 14:05

What are you planning for your reception entrance? Are you entering to a specific song? Are you including your parents or your wedding party? Will you have planned dance moves or just announcements?...

Vinod, sunday 20-May-18 15
M
Who's walking you down the aisle and why?
Megis, On May 14, 2018 at 14:27

For most of us it will be out dad's. Haven't fully decided but it will be an uncle or family friend. Who is it for your wedding?

Gabbie, saturday 26-May-18 47
A
Wedding invites
Alyssa, On May 14, 2018 at 14:51

Where does everyone suggest ordering wedding invites?

Stephanie, thursday 17-May-18 12
Holly
Getting things done!!
Holly, On May 14, 2018 at 17:57

Started to get back into it! We're going to get all the major things booked and anything else we can squeeze in by November. That way after the baby we can be more relaxed and only have smaller things...

Holly, wednesday 16-May-18 8
Joey
Has wedding planning taken over your life? - the results!
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:35

How many questions from this quiz did you answer yes to? Count all your yeses and that will give you your result. If you need to recount you can start back at the beginning. 9-10 Yeses. Full...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 15
Joey
Have you abandoned your other social network accounts to spend all your time on WW!?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:35

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! No Facebook updates. Nothing new on your Instagram. No snaps or tweets. You've abandoned all of your social network accounts...

Jessie, wednesday 20-Jun-18 22
Joey
Have you tried to check the weather for your wedding day already?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:36

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! You're a frequent visitor to weather sites because you can't stop checking what the weather will be like on your wedding day,...

Lyla, tuesday 17-Jul-18 34
Joey
Have your hobbies been put aside?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:38

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! Your gym membership has lapsed, your books sit unread on the shelf, your Netflix cue is backed up with unwatched episodes, your...

BunnyBride, wednesday 20-Jun-18 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics