Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

The Royal Treatment! πŸ‘‘πŸ’…

Lynnie, on May 16, 2018 at 15:24 Posted in Beauty 0 16

How are you pampering yourself before the wedding? Any plans to give yourself the royal treatment? (Can you tell I've got the royal wedding on my brain? Smiley tongue )

The Royal Treatment! πŸ‘‘πŸ’… 1

Photo from Her Majesty's Pleasure

For pampering ideas, check out: 24 Awesome Ways to Treat Yourself During Wedding Planning, 6 Ways to Deal With a Stressed-Out Bride or Groom , and 8 Ways to Reduce Stress the Week Before Your Wedding .

16 Comments

Latest activity by Jessie, on June 18, 2018 at 14:32
  • Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll be doing a mani pedi with my girls and then get my eyelashes filled

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got a mani, pedi, some waxing and a massage.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Massage, waxing, tanning, hair, pedi and I already have gel nails but I’ll get them filled for sure and I don’t consider it pampering exactly bc I don’t like the dentist but I want a cleaning and possibly a whitening if it’s in the budget.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be dying my hair (which is regularily dyed) and a mani-pedi a week or so beforehand so I don't have to worry about it when I have all the little details just before to worry about. Might do a teeth whitening as well

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My "royal treatment" is happening on Sunday (or Monday if nail salons are open), so just a couple of days late (and timed out for a trip to Cuba lol).

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just did a mani-pedi with my girls and my moms. It was so much fun and I loved what my nails ended up looking like. A perfect way to spend some quality time with them. We brought along some snacks and champagne and had a great few hours.

• Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A mani-pedi, a facial, eye lash extensions and a spray tan! the week before is going to be full of pampering.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be going for manicures a couple days before the wedding with some close friends from Ontario. That's about it!

• Marina
    Newbie September 2019 Alberta
    Marina Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely a pedicure, and I want to splurge and get my teeth professionally whitened.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bachelorette is the long weekend before my wedding at a resort and you can bet I'm getting some nice spa treatments done!!! Hair and nails for sure! BATH BOMBS!!!
  • ValΓ©rie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    ValΓ©rie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have everything figured out, but here's what I have so far:

- Waxing (bikini, legs, pits, eyebrows) about 1 week before the wedding (I have to travel across the country, so I'll have to get those done before leaving);

- Mani/Pedi the day before the wedding with my mom and best friend;

AFTER the wedding though, I'm getting a massage. Shake off the wedding stress for good.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was hoping to look into laser hair removal around the 1 year mark after I have moved into my new house with my FH, but for the nails - I'm thinking Thermea Spa! Get a nice massage and a steam in the sauna Smiley smile

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just got my eyelashes done this afternoon. Getting waxed later today. And tomorrow my mom, my MOH, and I are going for mani pedis. And I’ll probably do some whitening trays tomorrow too!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting my nails done, a pedicure, waxing, and my eyelash extensions done. These are things I do on the regular though. I also do facial treatments at home.

• Marie-Claire
    Devoted August 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Claire Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll be getting my legs waxed, but that's about it.

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be getting a pedicure and also getting my nails done the day before. Possibly a spa treatment too. Maybe get my legs waxed haha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics