Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Date night!

Joey, on May 19, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 19

Happy weekend, wonderful WeddingWire friends! Is anyone planning a date night this weekend? What's the plan? What's your favorite way to spend a date night with your special someone?

Do you two like to go out on the town?Date night! 1

Photo by Amy Taylor Photography in Kitchener

Or do you prefer to get away from it all?Date night! 2

Photo by Chic & Grace Studios in Red Deer

19 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on May 25, 2018 at 16:18
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ended up spending Victoria Weekend at the cottage Smiley smile too bad there was a fire ban going on though! We couldn't have bonfires, go for quad/atv rides on the trails, and to top it off the water in the lake hasn't had enough time to warm up so we couldn't go swimming either Smiley tongue Came home early while my parents stayed out so we are currently playing house Smiley laugh

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We actually spent the weekend apart lol. He was working and I went camping with some family.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I originally wanted to go to an outdoor movie that was playing nearby! But my fiancé ended up working late that day. So, we went to a friends for a bbq, invited other friends over for a bbq the next day, and today worked on our centrepieces then I made him supper! Lots of food on date nights for us! Haha

• Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of our fave nights is at home with a good bottle of wine and charcuterie. We go out shopping and pick all the stuff we want, light candles and usually put on a good playlist on Spotify.
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Me and my FH saw it last nights!! So good.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was my bday on Tuesday, so we went out for dinner and drinks on Friday night. He's also planned to have our friends meet up at a wine bar tonight (for half-priced bottles of wine) and some board games.

• Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We usually go out on a date night...but none till he's home again.
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just got home! Went out for dinner with friends then back to their place for drinks afterwards. I guess you'd call it a double-date night, but close enough for me Smiley smile

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nothing special planned this weekend. Up late doing wedding stuff though!

• Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We love going on nature hikes together, just enjoying the scenery and each other's company and conversation Smiley smile
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Seeing Deadpool 2 in a VIP Cineplex!!! One of our fav date nights!!!
  • T
    Curious October 2025 Ontario
    TayCath36 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're not going out this weekend but we love to go out for dinner on date nights.

Sometimes we like to go see a film. Another date activity is enjoying brunch.

In the winter, we love to eat huge lunches and then go Nordic skiing. It's such a picturesque and vigorous workout!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Having worked conflicting and long schedules the past couple of weeks, we took Friday off and went for a walk, had breakfast, and vegged out. It was long overdue. Aside from that we try to due Date Night on Thursday’s. With the Warner weather that means more outdoor time!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not this weekend..he works 6:30pm-6:30am today and tomorrow...
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not for me Smiley sad my fiancé’s out in Vegas for his brother’s bachelor party so it’s just me for the weekend
  • Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing dinner and a movie Smiley smile, and driving out to the country for the long weekend tomorrow!

• Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We going for a nice dinner down at the Marina tonight while back home visiting my family.
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re getting married tomorrow! So no dates this weekend, but date nights every day on our honeymoon this week! 😊
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No date night but a date week! We’re flying off to Cuba on Monday for a week, so this weekend is going to be low-key. When we do have a date night it’s usually off to dinner and a movie for us.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics