Skip to main content
Chloe
Chloe

Milton, Ontario · From July 2017

Hello! I'm Chloe :) I am a university student studying English Literature and Creative Writing. I like books, hot chocolate, and warm socks!

Happily married 🎉

May 20, 2018

1542days 1hrs

Discussions

Chloe
Being sick on wedding day
Chloe of Wedding ceremony, On May 19, 2018 at 16:17

So I need some quick advice! My wedding is tomorrow, and today I woke up with a very sore throat. It’s only gotten worse throughout the day, so I’m pretty sure I will still be sick tomorrow! I don’t...

Jade, thursday 1-Nov-18 10 373
Chloe
We got married!
Chloe of Just married, On May 23, 2018 at 12:15

We got married on Sunday and we couldn’t have asked for a better day! The weather cooperated. Our rental company upgraded our chairs free of charge. All our vendors were absolutely perfect. It was a...

Stephanie, friday 22-Jun-18 29 221
Chloe
May 2018 Brides!
Chloe of WeddingWire, On May 1, 2018 at 12:24

May Brides! This is our month! How is everyone feeling? What do you have left to do? I’m pretty excited! I’ve just got some finishing touches to do on decorations and favours. I’m feeling pretty good...

Heather, tuesday 8-May-18 10 154
Chloe
Jj's House -- buying online
Chloe of Wedding fashion, On November 8, 2017 at 09:12

Hi everyone! I've been having some difficulty finding wedding shoes that I like. I finally found some that I like on the site JJ's House. They have veils too at a really good price, which is also...

Breanne, wednesday 2-May-18 10 852
Chloe
Wedding Day Coordination
Chloe of Plan a wedding, On November 19, 2017 at 08:53

Hey everyone! I'm curious how everyone is planning to coordinate their wedding days! We don't have a wedding planner or a day of coordinator. So I have to figure out who will be making sure everything...

Victoria, wednesday 20-Dec-17 17 168
Chloe
Share a Photo of Wedding Planning!
Chloe of Plan a wedding, On November 19, 2017 at 09:00

Everyone will get to see your engagement photos and your wedding photos, but not many people get to see the work that goes into planning your special day! Share a photo (or two) of an aspect of...

Jen, tuesday 21-Nov-17 5 71
Chloe
Engagement Photos
Chloe of Before the wedding, On October 23, 2017 at 23:01

It's my turn to share engagement photos! We did them a little over a week ago, and I could not be more pleased with the results! My photographer is amazing (Sonia V Photography -- check her out!). I...

Tracy, tuesday 24-Oct-17 12 182

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics