Joy
Joy

Toronto, Ontario · From June 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 14, 2018

2107days 9hrs

Discussions

Lynnie
How are you greeting all of your guests? Receiving line or table visits?
Lynnie, On July 30, 2018 at 13:05

Of course we all understand that it's good manners to greet every guest who attends your wedding, but if you have a large guest list it can start to feel like a daunting task!! How are you making sure...

Kaisha, wednesday 1-Aug-18 22
Stephanie
Favourite Websites
Stephanie, On January 2, 2018 at 17:15

Lots of you have recommended websites to purchase wedding-related things but I have never written any of them down! What websites have you used, to purchase what items, and would you recommend them?...

Laurra, friday 5-Jan-18 13
Bethany
Show us your wedding decor colours! Or inspiration!
Bethany, On December 10, 2017 at 13:44

Let's see what your colours are! Is your decor rustic/modern? Let's see some pictures! Show us some inspiration!

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 33
Joey
Saying no - one thing you weren't able to include in your wedding
Joey, On December 12, 2017 at 08:05

Whether it was due to budget, time, or logistics, I'm betting there is something you wanted to include in your wedding that you just weren't able to make work. Maybe something you dreamed of was hard...

Taylor, friday 5-Jan-18 26
Lynsey
Help! Are you doing wedding favours??
Lynsey, On December 18, 2017 at 23:23

I’m totally on the fence about wedding favours. I can’t even begin to think of any ideas, nor is there anything that has caught my attention.

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 115
Bethany
Is it bad to not have a videographer?
Bethany, On December 4, 2017 at 20:34

Hey everyone! I have been contemplating a videographer but I don't think I can justify to spend that much money when I've already spent quite a bit on my photgrapher and it seems like even the...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 20
Lynnie
Are you incorporating cultural elements into your wedding?
Lynnie, On November 30, 2017 at 16:01

Are you incorporating any cultural elements or traditions into your wedding? Tell us all about them! Photo by Bakerture Photo & Video

Leah, sunday 22-Apr-18 10
Lynnie
Best ways to collect guest addresses?
Lynnie, On November 21, 2017 at 11:05

Got any tips and tricks for collecting all of your guests' addresses? Did you divide and conquer, text or email, or use an app or form? Share your best tips here!! Photo from Simply Steph Ko in Ottawa...

Jennifer, tuesday 9-Jan-18 16
Joey
Countdown shout-out! How many days left?
Joey, On December 2, 2017 at 14:05

What's your countdown number?! Engaged couples, how many days do you have left? Marrieds, how many days have you been married? Photo by AirMagic Special Effects in Toronto

Jennifer, monday 12-Mar-18 22
Bethany
Guest books
Bethany, On November 27, 2017 at 23:38

What's everyone doing for their guestbooks? i just ordered my photo guest book off of shutterfly with their Black Friday sale! Reminds me of school with our year books and I love to flip through the...

Vinod, thursday 28-Dec-17 26
Jen
Am i being ridiculous?
Jen, On November 15, 2017 at 05:27

Ok, please tell me if I'm being ridiculous. I've posted previously about the issues that I've had with my MOH but I'll give a quick blurb about what happened before... she lied to me about the reason...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 11
Joey
Describe your current wedding planning mood in three words
Joey, On November 4, 2017 at 14:05

I know you've been working hard on your planning. Whether you're feeling energized, drained, creative, bored, awesome, or stressed to the max, let it all out here. Describe your current wedding...

Stephanie, wednesday 15-Nov-17 12
Natalie
Decor and Flowers
Natalie, On October 25, 2017 at 18:55

I just need to vent. I am having a heart attack just researching vendors for décor and flowers. So here are my issues with a lot of these vendors. 1. I get completely turned off with the types of...

Vinod, thursday 21-Dec-17 13
Emma
Too tacky? - breafast for dinner
Emma, On August 24, 2017 at 11:46

Thinking of doing breakfast for dinner at my reception. It's a cheaper meal and a crowd pleaser. But I'm not sure if it would considered cheap or tacky. It would however feed into our very low key...

Jennifer, monday 28-Aug-17 14
Emily
Help! can't decide between two dresses!
Emily, On August 16, 2017 at 01:13

I have found two dresses that I love but am having trouble deciding between the two. They have similar characteristics but one has a more simple elegant feel (Madison 1460) while the other has a...

Joy, sunday 27-Aug-17 31
C
Silk robes / japanese kimonos
Chris, On August 17, 2017 at 18:24

I want to buy Japanese kimonos or silk robes for mother / mother in law , bridal party and a few special people for getting ready. I saw them on Etsy and online but would rather physically go into a...

Chris, tuesday 22-Aug-17 5
Samantha
Bridesmaid gifts?
Samantha, On August 16, 2017 at 12:13

What did everyone chose for their wedding party gifts? I am going with pearl earrings for them all to wear on the wedding day and hangers that say bridesmaid!

Vanessa, monday 21-Aug-17 15
Sonja
Photographer - good deal?
Sonja, On August 20, 2017 at 16:50

I found a good photographer with 10 years experience for $260.00 for 3 hours. Do you think it's a good deal? Editing is included and I've seen tons of beautiful pictures on his website. Should...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 57
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Indoor or Outdoor?
Joey, On August 14, 2017 at 09:25

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and that means we have prepared a new game for you to play. This week we want to know "What's Your Wedding Style" so we'll be asking you a series of questions. Let us...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 102
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Buffet or Plated?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 14:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Will your food be served buffet style or plated? What about family style, or stations?...

Tina, wednesday 29-Jan-20 78
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Kryzia
Engagement session in edmonton, ab
Kryzia, On July 28, 2017 at 11:25

Hello all, We just did our engagement shoot with Candice Marie Photography and we are so happy with how the photos turned out! Sharing a few of them with you. If you're in the Central Alberta area (or...

Sonja, wednesday 9-Aug-17 15
Zoë
When are you getting married?
Zoë, On July 27, 2017 at 17:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! At what time of the day will you get married? A. Morning B. Afternoon C. Ceremony during the day and reception at night D. All day E. Our marriage will last more than one day...

Lyz, friday 28-Jul-17 13
Zoë
What is your wedding budget?
Zoë, On June 29, 2017 at 11:05

Hi everyone! No matter what budget we have... the goal is making our wedding dreams happen! What is your wedding budget? How much are you planning to spend? *** pinterest

Katherine, wednesday 24-Nov-21 49
Zoë
5 questions about your dress: Long or short?
Zoë, On June 1, 2017 at 04:27

Hello lovely brides! Another very important question is the length of the dress. Are you going for a short or a long dress? 1. 2. *** pinterest Follow here >> 5 questions about your dress:...

Joy, friday 30-Jun-17 13
Susan
Couples getting married on 14/July/2018 in Ontario
Susan, On September 30, 2016 at 12:50

Got the date set... got the dressed bought... just starting the search for a venue and just about everything else! What plans have you made already?

Joy, wednesday 28-Jun-17 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics