Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Susan
Beginner July 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 14/July/2018 in Ontario

Susan, on September 30, 2016 at 12:50 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Got the date set... got the dressed bought... just starting the search for a venue and just about everything else!

What plans have you made already?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Joy, on June 28, 2017 at 07:15
  • Joy
    Beginner July 2018 Ontario
    Joy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi all!
    I'm also a July 14th bride! We finally booked the venue (after much heated discussions and debates, lol) and I just bought my dress!! We will take a little breather and then start searching for vendors.
    Our venue is in Niagara on the Lake.
    Happy planning!
    Cheers,Joy
  • Shannon
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Susan! You already have your dress! Amazing!!! We're also going with July 14, 2018 as we started dating June 14 but that doesn't happen again until 2020 and quite frankly, I don't want to wait that long haha!

So far we have our photographer booked, looking at venues. We have a meeting with one tomorrow! Oh! We also bought our stamps for our invitations tonight at Costco as I heard the price of stamps are going up on Sunday! Happy Planning Smiley laugh

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Susan Smiley heart

I'm so happy you started this discussion! It's such a great way to connect with other brides who are also getting married at the same time as you a share tips and ideas.

While more people join your discussion, I also thought you might like to join these to see who else in the community is getting married in 2018. Smiley smile

Who is getting married in 2018?

Couples getting married on 16/June/2018 in Ontario

How is your search for a venue going? What is the style of your wedding? Are you looking for an elegant banquet hall or more like a chic and rustic farm?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics