Kristina

Harrow, Ontario · From December 2016

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2018

2061days 3hrs
Kristina
Card for your future husband
Kristina, On August 20, 2018 at 19:15

Where did people find a card for your future husband to give him the morning of the wedding with his gift? I have checked Carlton cards, Wal-Mart and shoppers with no luck. Everything is for people to...

Meagan, friday 24-Aug-18 9 151
Laura
Timeline First Dance
Laura, On July 18, 2018 at 08:13

Hi everyone! We are wondering when does the first dance typically take place? Before dinner or in between the last course and dessert? So far our timeline consists of our bridal party entrance, bride...

Erin, monday 23-Jul-18 11
Sheilah
Wedding season
Sheilah, On July 14, 2018 at 09:26

This is just me whining. Really not an important post, just need to say it to get over it. We're getting married in the summer. August 7th 2019. I'm having a hard time really accepting that date,...

Adamay, saturday 15-Sep-18 33
Kristina
Officiant problems
Kristina, On July 12, 2018 at 23:44

Hi Everyone, I'm not sure what to do, all I am hearing from family is how terrible our officiant is because of their experience at another wedding where he went off script and showed up late. We are...

Meagan, friday 17-Aug-18 9 195
Kristina
How to deal with food allergies
Kristina, On June 24, 2018 at 20:49

Hi Guys! The big day is getting close and I am stressing about food allergies and sensitivities. We have about 5 guests who will all be at different tables with food allergies but we aren't having...

Stephanie, saturday 30-Jun-18 10 140
Kristina
#hashtag help
Kristina, On June 24, 2018 at 20:30

I have seen some amazing hastags on here and I need some help! The funnier the better and puns are highly encouraged. I am a fish biologist and my fiance is in business and loves to golf. Names are...

Tyanna, monday 25-Jun-18 5 86
Kristina
Spanx or no spanx
Kristina, On June 20, 2018 at 10:38

I am really stressing about what to wear under my dress. Originally I had planned to wear some no line undies (probably thong) and get a bra sewn in but now I am worried about find proper underwear...

Josaf, monday 25-Mar-24 19
Kristina
Has anyone tried bandelettes?
Kristina, On June 20, 2018 at 10:31

Hi everyone, I am worried about thigh rub and have found these bandelettes online that look promising but they are from the states. Has anyome tried these with success? What did u end up paying with...

Jennifer, thursday 21-Jun-18 12
Taylor
Recessional song
Taylor, On May 24, 2018 at 19:16

Help! Our wedding is in 9 days and we can’t decide on a wedding recessional song ! I was hoping for a country song but considering any genre !

Erin, friday 25-May-18 6
Kristina
Do you need music for an outdoor ceremony?
Kristina, On April 19, 2018 at 19:14

We are having an outdoor wedding on the beach and I'm not sure if we need processional music. My dj charges separately ($250) for the ceremony if we want it done. The ceremony will be maybe 15...

Vinod, monday 30-Apr-18 15 1,363
Kristina
Something blue?
Kristina, On April 15, 2018 at 22:03

Hi guys, I've got most of my outfit and everything sorted but don't have anything blue! My colours are plum and lime green so I don't want something that will obviously clash. I need suggestions and...

Courtney, monday 16-Apr-18 12
Natasha
Share your venues!
Natasha, On April 14, 2018 at 08:18

Upload a picture of your venue so we can see what everyone is working with. Maybe grab ideas from each other. Also a quick blurb about your vision. Here is my venue and I’m going very classy and...

Jessica, friday 20-Apr-18 35
Kristina
Thank you cards
Kristina, On April 15, 2018 at 19:54

Hi everyone, I have heard various things about thank you cards and am not sure what to do. Our wedding isn't until September 1st but we just received a gift from someone who isn't able to make it....

Stephanie, tuesday 17-Apr-18 9
O
Getting a bus for the ride
Oribel, On April 13, 2018 at 20:29

I’m really set on this one place for the ceremony but it’s about 45 minutes away from where I live and although it’s like travelling across the city and I don’t think it’s a big deal my fiancée...

Brenna, saturday 21-Apr-18 10
Alissa
Booking too early a bad idea?
Alissa, On April 15, 2018 at 01:21

Because of our other lifes plans, My FH and I have decided to get married in 2020. But we are both really easy going- we picked a date, ceremony and reception venue less than a month after getting...

Lyla, tuesday 17-Apr-18 25
Kristina
Honeymoon Registry that gives you cash?
Kristina, On March 25, 2018 at 19:26

Hi Everyone, We would like to register for a honeymoon because we would like cash but don't want to ask for cash. Most of the sites I have seen either charge a fee or you have to book through specific...

Alexandra, wednesday 4-Apr-18 10 204
Natasha
Timeline ... anyone???
Natasha, On January 27, 2017 at 12:04

I know there is already a discussion started regarding timelines but I am just wondering does Weddingwire have a option to help you create a timeline and i just am not seeing it ??? or does anyone...

Lynnie, wednesday 21-Mar-18 8
R
Wedding website - rsvp menu
Rohana, On February 16, 2018 at 22:28

Can you please help me with my RSVP menu on the website. I would like my guests to have the option of choosing their food menu when they RSVP for their attendance. I would like some guidance as to how...

Barbara, monday 4-Mar-19 3
Kristina
Babysitting Services or ideas?
Kristina, On October 27, 2017 at 13:48

Hi Everyone, I have several family members with small toddlers who have expressed interest in travelling to our wedding but were wondering if there would be babysitting available for the kids. This...

Kristina, tuesday 2-Jan-18 9
Kristina
Challenges with polaroid guest book, is it worth it?
Kristina, On April 7, 2017 at 11:09

I would really like to do a photo guest book but have heard a lot of negative things like the high cost of film and needing someone there to take the photos. What are people's thoughts on this or what...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 6 367

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics