Skip to main content
Brittany
Brittany

Guelph, Ontario · From October 2016

I am 22 years old. I am currently in school and I will graduate in April 2017. I've been planning my wedding since I was 12 and I cannot wait to spend the... View more

I am 22 years old. I am currently in school and I will graduate in April 2017. I've been planning my wedding since I was 12 and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my fiancee. We have a young puppy named Tallulah and a 1 year old crested gecko named Pekoe - he is orange and we love tea.

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2017

1719days 9hrs
Brittany
It shouldn't have come to this.
Brittany, On June 20, 2017 at 18:43

In a previous post, I was urged to set up a gofundme page to support the cost of our wedding after an unexpected motor vehicle accident left me unable to work full time. My injuries have gotten worse,...

Laura, thursday 22-Jun-17 4
Brittany
I need to vent..
Brittany, On June 15, 2017 at 11:03

On May 29 I was in a car accident that left me without a car and suffering from injuries. I just started a new full time position a month ago after completing college. Now I am unable to work full...

Brittany, tuesday 20-Jun-17 22
Brittany
Bridal shower attire
Brittany, On May 22, 2017 at 22:28

I am currently considering purchasing a new dress for my bridal shower... is it okay to not wear white? My bridesmaid said if I don't wear white then she will... the dress she wants to wear is...

Brittany, wednesday 24-May-17 10
Katherine
Makeup cost, highway robbery?
Katherine, On May 18, 2017 at 23:08

Hey all, Just got my first quote for makeup and not sure how to feel. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a usual cost for this and what is unreasonable. The quote is 50 for the trial and 65 for the...

Sara, wednesday 24-May-17 14
Amber
How much do you have to spend on your bridesmaids?
Amber, On March 18, 2017 at 21:43

The wedding planning is coming along, its pretty expensive as it is. I love my 6 bridesmaids but I have no idea what to get them as gifts, or how much to spend since we're on a budget

Emilie, tuesday 21-Mar-17 10
Brittany
My vendors in guelph
Brittany, On March 14, 2017 at 20:18

Our venue is Walkerbrae House. The owner Mary and her husband are amazing. I would highly recommend them for a small intimate wedding. It includes our officiant, our cupcakes, our food, our decor. Our...

Emilie, tuesday 21-Mar-17 2
Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Brittany
Vendor gifts
Brittany, On March 6, 2017 at 20:25

This may be a touchy subject, but I'd like some input. I am considering giving gifts instead of monetary tips to our vendors (venue/food, photographer/videographer) because I feel like it shows my...

Brittany, tuesday 7-Mar-17 5
Shannon
Change the whole plan?
Shannon, On March 5, 2017 at 03:12

My fiancé and I realised that it may take us way past our planned wedding date to be able to afford the wedding we were planning. So we are considering cutting the guest list from 110-120 down to only...

Shannon, wednesday 8-Mar-17 17
Emilie
Will you have more than one maid of honour?
Emilie, On February 9, 2017 at 20:05

Hey wonderful ladies! If you can't choose between two important people to be your maid of honour... You're kind of lucky It means you're really well surrounded, so why not have two maids of honour?...

Brittany, friday 10-Feb-17 7
Louise
Floral budget
Louise, On January 31, 2017 at 17:30

Hi Ladies, I was wondering what your budget is for flowers/bouquets? Are you hiring a company or doing it yourself? I am planning to do the centrepieces myself to save money and hiring a company for...

Lacey, wednesday 1-Feb-17 18
B
Maid of honour is out of province :(
Bethany, On January 30, 2017 at 22:29

Hi ladies! I need your opinions again. I grew up in Nova Scotia and now live and am getting married in Alberta. My best friend still lives in Nova Scotia. I made her my maid of honour but she's a...

Samtam, tuesday 7-Feb-17 11
B
So much to do, so little time
Bethany, On January 30, 2017 at 01:02

When my guy proposed I was so excited I decided I wanted to get married asap. That gives me 8 months to plan a wedding. I work full time so I'm pressed for time and I'm indecisive. I don't have time...

Melissa, tuesday 31-Jan-17 20
Amy F
Videographer..yay or nay?
Amy F, On January 22, 2017 at 09:36

Hi there, My fiancée and I are looking for some advice regarding videographers. I would like to have one but my fiancée thinks it will be a waste of money/too expensive. Is it worth it? I was thinking...

Yscat, monday 5-Feb-18 20
Brittany
Bridal show
Brittany, On January 19, 2017 at 18:30

I'm going to my first bridal show on Sunday in Guelph (anyone else going?!) And I'm just wondering what to expect? Is it a waste of time since our wedding is fully planned? I was told to go for free...

Lisa, saturday 21-Jan-17 12
L
Wedding weight loss?
Linzer, On January 15, 2017 at 21:52

Hey ladies (and gents of course!) I wanted to see if anyone else is trying to slim down for their big day? If so, what changes are you making? Any goals? I've actually lost about 40lbs in the last...

Carrissa, wednesday 16-Dec-20 35 1
Emilie
What is your wedding budget?
Emilie, On January 18, 2017 at 10:05

Hi wonderful brides and grooms! No matter what budget we have... the goal is making our wedding dreams happen! What is your wedding budget? How much are you planning to spend? Image: Giphy.com ...

Amanda, wednesday 1-Feb-17 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics