Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Frequent user October 2017 Ontario

My vendors in guelph

Brittany, on March 14, 2017 at 20:18 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Our venue is Walkerbrae House. The owner Mary and her husband are amazing. I would highly recommend them for a small intimate wedding. It includes our officiant, our cupcakes, our food, our decor.
Our photographer is Brandon Taylor of Brandon Taylor Photography. He is also providing videography. He is incredibly affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Honestly those are all our vendors. My mother in law is making the men's vests, all our florals, dress alterations, redoing my entire dress, our favours, our cake to cut, our invitations.
If anyone in the Guelph area needs help in any of these areas please feel free to contact me and I will send her your contact information!
Hair and makeup will be provided by friends. My dress was purchased at a thrift store and my girls dresses were purchased on amazon.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 15:26
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is so amazing! I love your dress and your bridesmaids dresses! Smiley love I'm sure the brides in your area would loooove to have your input! Have you met Krysta? She's also getting married in Guelph!

My vendors in guelph ontario

So what's left on your list before the wedding? You seem to have everything pretty much under control! Smiley sexy

• Brittany
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Some photos of things we have completed

My vendors in guelph - 1

My vendors in guelph - 2

My vendors in guelph - 3

My vendors in guelph - 4

My vendors in guelph - 5

My vendors in guelph - 6