Skip to main content
A
Ami Stensrud

Donalda, Alberta · From September 2016

Born and raised in Stettler, AB. Getting married in the same hall my parents did.

Happily married 🎉

August 19, 2017

2441days 20hrs

Discussions

Emilie
Will you get married at night or during the day?
Emilie, On October 10, 2016 at 05:19

Hey brides and grooms An important thing to consider how much is also when and how long... At what time of the day will you get married? A. Morning B. Afternoon C. Ceremony during the day and...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 38
Emilie
How will you remember your big day?
Emilie, On October 10, 2016 at 05:18

Lights, camera, and... Action!! Your pictures will be the greatest way to remember this special day, but the way you capture it all depend on how much you are ready to spend. What type of services...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 39
Alexis
Kids or no kids?
Alexis, On October 26, 2016 at 21:28

So all of the "you're engaged, now what" posts have said to start with the guestlist, which I've done. I'm just stuck on whether or not to have a kid-free wedding. At this point, my very preliminary...

Teia, thursday 10-Nov-16 17
Emilie
Who is getting married in August 2017?
Emilie, On November 2, 2016 at 14:05

Hi beautiful brides What a better way to end the summer than to start your on a new adventure with your FH!! There's a bit less than a year left before you get married and we're all going to get there...

Donna, wednesday 8-Mar-17 34
Emilie
What day of the week are you getting married?
Emilie, On October 10, 2016 at 05:17

Hi wonderful soon-to-weds The day and season in which you're getting married can have a great influence on how much you'll have to spend. What day of the week are you getting married? A. A week day B....

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 55
Emilie
What type of reception do you want?

Hey future newlyweds In order to know how much you should be spending on your wedding, it's necessary to know what kind of celebrations you want as newlyweds. What type of reception do you want? A....

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 41
Emilie
How did you meet?
Emilie, On October 24, 2016 at 06:05

Hey beautiful bride Now that you know what brought you together and made your love story a happily ever after... tell us how it all happened! How did you meet? Continue here >> Who made the...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 22
Emilie
Are you inviting co-workers to your wedding?
Emilie, On October 13, 2016 at 16:05

Hi wonderful brides and grooms There are three main categories of people one can think of when making a guest list... Family, friends and co-workers Are you inviting co-workers to your wedding? Image:...

Natasha, tuesday 6-Dec-16 18
Emilie
Here's how much you should spend on your wedding
Emilie, On October 10, 2016 at 05:07

Hi community I'm so glad you took this test and made to the end!! You must be quite curious to know how much you'll have to spend to make this day your best day ever while staying within your budget....

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 21
Emilie
Limited bar or open bar?

Hey future newlyweds A party with or without alcohol is still a party... but how much will you actually invest in your guests' drinking... that's another question How much alcohol will be served at...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 56
Emilie
How will you decorate for your big day?

Hey lovely brides and grooms We all know that decorations can make your budget vary quite a lot... How will you decorate for your big day? A. I don't need any decoration B. Most of my decorations will...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 30
Emilie
How many days left until you get married?

Hey you Are you ready for the big countdown?? Depending on how many days you have left before your big day there might be a few options left, which might play on how much you'll have to spend. How...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 31
Emilie
What type of dress or suit do you want?

Hey brides and grooms So this is a very important thing to choose in your budget... Your wedding dress and groom suit What type of dress/suit do you want? A. We'll buy ours on the internet B. We'll...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 39
Emilie
How many guests will you have?

Hey brides and grooms One of the first think to have in mind is who is coming to the wedding... the number of guests can play a great deal on how much you'll spend. How many guests will you have at...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 57 1
Emilie
How old were you when you both met?

Hi wonderful brides There is no age for love, but there might be a whole different story around your first dates depending on the age you were when you met... How old were you when you met? Continue...

Jessica, thursday 2-Mar-17 55
Valerie
Weirdest quirk you love about you fiancé
Valerie, On October 24, 2016 at 14:11

Just a fun discussion… I want to hear what your fiancé's weirdest most lovable quirk. To start… FH always makes an effort to match what I'm wearing whenever we leave the house. He'll ask me what I'm...

Natasha, tuesday 7-Feb-17 28
Emilie
Did fate bring you together or was it a coincidence?

Hey darling Now close your eyes and try to remember exactly how was your first date... Do you think it was fate that brought you together? Or was it just a coincidence? Continue here >> How did...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 17
Emilie
In what city did you meet?

Hey lovely ladies You never where love can take you on your first dates... Were you from the same city or did you grow up in two different parts of the world? In what city did you meet? Next question...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 28
Emilie
What are your cute nicknames?

Hey wonderful brides As your love for each other grows and grows... Calling him/her by his name might not be enough to show how much you care What are your cute nicknames? Continue here >> How...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 11
Emilie
Did you kiss on your first date?

Hey beautiful brides You have now almost answered all the questions about your first date... but there's one little detail missing Did you kiss on your first date? That's it!! How did you like this...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 14
Emilie
Was it love at first sight?

Hey wonderful brides-to-be In the story of your first date... The first time you saw him/her your heart might have whispered "that's the one" Was it love at first sight? Next question >> Who...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 13
Emilie
10 DIY ideas with mason jars
Emilie, On October 5, 2016 at 17:05

Hi lovely DIY brides Will you use Mason jars for your wedding? They're so useful for many different things!! Have a look at these ideas. Which idea is your favourite? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10....

Erin, friday 27-Jan-17 24
Emilie
Who said I love you first? You or Him?
Emilie, On October 4, 2016 at 20:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds Saying I love you for the first time is a moment we can't forget in a relationship. Who said I love you first? You or Him? Image: Pinterest

Cheryl, wednesday 19-Oct-16 14
Emilie
10 ideas for recreation hall decor
Emilie, On October 5, 2016 at 09:05

Hey future newlyweds Ginela in the community came up with some great DIY ideas to decorate her recreation hall. I found her ideas quite inspiring and decided to find more ideas to share with you....

Melissa, tuesday 11-Oct-16 5
Emilie
How long have you been engaged?
Emilie, On October 2, 2016 at 18:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds It can sometimes take a long time from the moment you get engaged until you actually get married... or it can all go quite fast How long have you been engaged? Image: Giphy.com ...

Shannon, saturday 10-Dec-16 70
Emilie
To what extent will you allow cell phones at your wedding?
Emilie, On October 5, 2016 at 15:05

Hi wonderful brides and grooms Cell phones and cameras can be a great way for everyone to remember that amazing day... but can also be disctracting. To what extent will you allow cell phones at your...

Victoria, thursday 13-Oct-16 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics