Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

How did you meet?

Emilie, on October 24, 2016 at 06:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 22

Hey beautiful bride Smiley heart

Now that you know what brought you together and made your love story a happily ever after... tell us how it all happened!

How did you meet?

How did you meet?

Continue here >> Who made the first steps?

Image: Pinterest

22 Comments

Latest activity by Alexandra, on November 25, 2016 at 09:07
  • Alexandra
    Curious November 2017 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My condo unit flooded and he was the plumber that came.

• Abby
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Abby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met online. He messaged me first and now we're getting married!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We met on Plenty of Fish ! lol which is the only way I ever would of met him as he was working out west at the time, our first year of dating we only phycially saw each other in person a combined total of a month. it was challeneging but after being through all that and surviving I knew we could make it through anything !

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did too! I liked him because he had good grammar!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We met online through plenty of fish!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha Smiley laugh Who made the first move then? Was it him?

• T
    Curious December 2019 New Brunswick
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No for him it was all about my black dress pants lol
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tina! Smiley heart That's so cool! Did you have a work situation similar to Ami Stensrud's? Smiley winking

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow!! Smiley heart It's so cute that he still remembers every detail of it!! I thought he was a firefighter? What kind of job did you do together? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww!! Is you baby boy coming to the wedding? Smiley love I'm so glad everything turned out for the best! Where are you at in your wedding planning? What "little things" do you end up needing but hadn't planned? Smiley xd

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha that must have been such a surprise!! Smiley laugh I'm sure it was a great one! Smiley heart How old is your kid now? Boy or girl? Smiley smile

• A
    Frequent user April 2017 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met at work. FH saw me going into a meeting and followed me around for about a week secretly. Finally he got the nerve up to chat to me and we clicked. He can till tell you what I as wearing the first time he saw me, 15 years ago.. haha
  • Isabella
    Newbie July 2017 Ontario
    Isabella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dad was quite surprised haha but 3 years later we have a baby boy and are getting married so life defiantly always works out! And it's going good lots of little things I never thought I'd need in a wedding haha it all adds up
  • A
    Curious August 2017 Alberta
    Ami Stensrud ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did NOT tell them. In fact, a week after we started seeing each other, we decided to tell them it wasn't working so they would stop harassing him. My manager knew and was fine with it and was more than willing to keep our secret Smiley smile
    I started working for his union about 3 months later and then we got pregnant about 3 months after that... some of the guys came in for training, saw my belly and was like "WTF!"
    Surprise!!!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow!! That's so unexpected Isabella!! Smiley heart Was your dad surprised when you started dating?

Welcome to the community btw!! How are your preparations going? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha this is really funny Ami! Smiley laugh It would make such a great movie scene!

Did you tell your colleagues when you started dating?

Here are a few things I think you could bring great insight too as well:

Are you inviting co-workers to your wedding?
    Kids or no kids?

How are your preparations going? What have you been up to these days? Smiley smile

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG Ami- I'm dying this is hilarious! So happy things worked out nicely!

• Isabella
    Newbie July 2017 Ontario
    Isabella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dad and him worked together and I stole his number when my dad told me his co worker is down and out and losing grips I thought I would just help him out because I was going through my own shitty life with some words of encouragement and then bam we clicked and fell in love..
  • T
    Curious December 2019 New Brunswick
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We work together
  • A
    Curious August 2017 Alberta
    Ami Stensrud ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met through work. I was the "safety chick" and he was a new worker. I walked in to do the orientation and all I saw was his eyes. First thought was "oh wow.... I think I know you." And that was immediately followed by "FFS, why didn't you make an effort to brush your hair today, woman?!?!?!" As I was ridiculously sick, snotty, coughing.... I was a mess. Not even a hot mess. Just a mess.
    I made it through the orientation though! And I must have made an impression because a few months later he finally asked me out :-)
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met through an event he posted on meetup for the Goldeyes tickets. We kept talking during the game and hit it off from there.
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had been hoping to get with his friend and I went to his friends gathering, Eric was the tallest one there and his personality stood out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics