Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married in August 2017?

Emilie, on November 2, 2016 at 14:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 34

Hi beautiful brides Smiley heart

What a better way to end the summer than to start your on a new adventure with your FH!! Smiley love

There's a bit less than a year left before you get married and we're all going to get there together! How are you feeling? Are you excited? Smiley smile

I can't wait to see what you have planned so far!! Let's see who else is getting married at the same time!

Image: Kevin Trowbridge Photography

34 Comments

Latest activity by Donna, on March 8, 2017 at 13:28
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married on August 19, 2017. Everything is going so well. I have my venue, my dresses and stuff. I will start soon with the DIY decorations.

• Andraya
    Frequent user August 2017 British Columbia
    Andraya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married aug 12 and Ceremony in a Cathlic church and reception at a Golf and country club in Langley. Super excited - fell like i am half planned just working hard making money to pay for this big wedding. I do not have any sisters and realy no close female friends so My Brother is going to me my Man of honor or Bride Rustler as i am calling him,

• Chiara
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Chiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's my daughter's birthday Smiley smile hope you have a wonderful day Smiley smile
  • Chiara
    Chiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are too !
  • Chiara
    Chiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am too! Smiley smile
  • Chiara
    Chiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're wedding twins Smiley smile
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is awesome Ami! What a great day to get married!Smiley smile Cheers!
  • Brittany
    Beginner August 2017 Ontario
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting married August 26 2017! We have most things planned out and booked - right now a big part is figuring out more details with decor.

• Krissy
    Newbie August 2017 Saskatchewan
    Krissy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting married august 24th. Smiley smile
  • Kera
    Beginner August 2017 Saskatchewan
    Kera ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married on August 19, 2017. Things are really starting to come together.

• Shelby
    Newbie August 2017 Saskatchewan
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting married in August 19th 2017. I am really excited. Already got my dress picked out
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No worries Tashina! I can't wait to see the inspiration you'll get from there! Smiley catface What are the dresses and cake designs you liked most from the expo you saw? Smiley smile

• Tashina
    Newbie June 2018 British Columbia
    Tashina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was so caught up in the emotion of just getting to the bridal expo that I completeley forgot my phone and camera... So unfortunately I dont have any pictures.. But there is another bridal expo on Feburary 19, 2017 @ Vernon Lodge from 12pm-4pm, which I will be attending.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is amazing Tashina! I can't wait to see all of your beautiful ideas! What inspirations did you get for your wedding cake? Smiley smile What type of dresses did you prefer? I'd love to see pictures! Smiley love

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Emma! Smiley heart This is your girl? I can't believe she's only 12! You should create a discussion to reach out if you need help finding an officiant. You can also check out the ones inour directory: Wedding Officiants Vancouver

Feel free to talk about your family in here too! Anything wedding-related we'll be glad to hear about! Will you daughter come dress shopping with you both? Smiley smile

• Aimee
    Curious July 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Aimee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    August 5,2017
  • Tashina
    Newbie June 2018 British Columbia
    Tashina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married on August 26, 2017. Just went to the Okanagon Bridal Expo, after seeing all the bridal dresses, tuxes, cakes and decor i am that much more excited. Can't wait for the big day to walk down the isle and spend the rest of my future with my partner. Smiley smile

• Emmaandjenn
    Beginner August 2017 British Columbia
    Emmaandjenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Heres the one we raised the past 12 years together. Jenn said we have to get married before having more. I am planning the ceremony for August 2017. Still havent booked an officiant. Any other SS brides have any advice. Any BG couples wanna discuss kids and family stuff PM me and the wife.

Em

Princess Storm

Princess Storm

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is awesome! Perfect day to get married and it seems to be a popular one! Smiley smile We are just getting ready to send the save the dates out so I am trying to get everyone's address! We just got the guys suits last weekend and added in 2 more groomsmen to the wedding party which is exciting! We also are planning our jack and jill right now. Also my bridesmaids dresses came in and so we are trying to find a day to book a fitting for them so they can see what needs to be altered and how they fit! So I am definitely keeping busy over here with the planning!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so cool Cara! That now makes 3 of you! Smiley catface You should share ideas! What venue did you choose for the wedding? What's left on your list before the big day? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Marie! I'm so excited for you! This is going to be amazing! Smiley star Have you already chosen your dress? What's left on your to-do list before the big day? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tara! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart Chelsea and Cara are also getting married on that date! What step are you at in your planning so far? I can't wait to see your ideas! Did you already choose your flowers? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chelsea! Tara and Cara are getting married on the same day as you! Smiley smile I can't wait to see how your wedding plans unfold! Smiley love What have you been up to wedding-wise lately?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so cool Katherine! Smiley heart Did you get it for a good price? I just created this discussion in our secret group for brides: Brides of 2017! Show off your dress! You should share it here! I can't wait to see it! Smiley love What style did you go for?

• Cara
    Newbie August 2017 Alberta
    Cara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am also getting married August 12!
  • Marie
    Newbie August 2017 Ontario
    Marie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married august 19 can't wait
  • T
    Beginner August 2017 Alberta
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im getting married on the 12 as well.
  • Katherine
    Curious August 2017 Ontario
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've already got my wedding dress!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Katherine! I'm so excited for you!!! Smiley love Do you have ideas for your wedding dress? I can't wait to see them! Smiley heart

• Katherine
    Curious August 2017 Ontario
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married August 10, and I really can't wait!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married the same day as Chelsea, August 12,2017 ... I am super excited to finally become a MRS. We have alot planned and are excited to see the whole day come together ... the entire 2017 year is going to be full of exciting times !!

• A
    Curious August 2017 Alberta
    Ami Stensrud ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Simone and I are getting married the same day Smiley smile
    Shawn and my wedding is going to be pretty casual so right now I'm feeling pretty good!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics