Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

In what city did you meet?

Emilie, on October 24, 2016 at 06:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 28

Hey lovely ladies Smiley heart

You never where love can take you on your first dates...Smiley catface

Were you from the same city or did you grow up in two different parts of the world?

Next question >> Did fate bring you together or was it a coincidence?

Image: Pinterest

28 Comments

Latest activity by Alexandra, on November 25, 2016 at 08:59
  • Alexandra
    Curious November 2017 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We met in Toronto where we both live.

• Chiara
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Chiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

yes she is

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's such a cute story Chiara!! I was so happy to read it! Smiley heart Is your friend who introduced you coming to the wedding? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Abby! Welcome! Smiley heart You'd be suprised how many people met online these days! How long had you been in touch before you met for the first time? Smiley love

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwww!! Smiley heart She will be so cute for your wedding! Smiley love I do hope it will still fit! You should see what other ideas the moms in the community had for their wedding: Children ..... or..."my vip" // Mother/ son dance

How have you been? It's been a while since we talked. How's your wedding planning going? Smiley smile

• Abby
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Abby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met in Toronto. We actually met online. Then progressed to phone calls, our first one lasted 6 hrs! And then we finally met
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's such a great idea Sam!!! The met, married, live one would be fairly boring for us because 2 of them are the same and the other is only like a hour away HAHA. But I love having met, married, honeymooned frames!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie! Yes we have a photographer for the wedding. We're actually having 2 shooters because we love photos and that was one of the most important parts of the wedding for us. I can't wait to make these frames after we get our pics back! I figure we can do one from when we first met (Los Angeles), one for our wedding (Vancouver) and one for our honeymoon (St. Lucia).

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! That's a lot of travelling Sam!! Smiley heart And now you're getting married in BC! That would make a very nice frame for your home! I like the idea you shared! Smiley love I put the picture in the instead of the link, that way it's much easier for everyone to see what you're referring too. I really like the idea! I hope you'll show us when you make it! It will be such a great way to have nice pictures of you two and tell your story!! Smiley smile Are you hiring a photographer for your wedding?

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of the We Met, We Married, We Live! I found this on Pinterest and was hoping to make something similar someday!

We Met, We Married, We Live

I guess technically we met in my hometown (Santa Clarita, CA) since that's where he picked me up for our frst date. My fiance grew up in California City, CA which is right by the Edwards Air Force base in the middle of the desert. We live just outside Los Angeles now.

• Chiara
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Chiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met in his home town of maple ridge, a friend wanted to go hang out with him and his friend but wasn't allowed to Busby herself so I was dragged along lol
  • Kyla
    Beginner December 2016 British Columbia
    Kyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah it should be beautiful! Yeah that's our little monkey hahaha we purchased her dress when she was 8 months. We are hoping that it will still fit her at the time of the wedding hahaha
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kyla Smiley heart I know what you mean and it definitely must be hard on your family... It's definitely must not be easy especially since your daughter is so young! It must really help that your future mother-in-law is helping with the preparations! This is going to be such an amazing family moment!! Smiley love

Is that your daughter in the picture? She is sooo cute!!! Smiley love She is going to be such a cute flower girl! I can't wait to see how she'll look like! Did you already pick her outfit?

• Kyla
    Kyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thankfully he doesn't have all he needs to allow them to just up and move him. He still needs a few courses. I am proud of him for what he does but at the same time I hate his work a lot. It's not very flexible, it takes him away from his family a lot and it has the potential to put him in harms way. Not to mention I'd rather not be sent all over the country if not all over the world every few years. Our daughter is 10 months right now. She'll be a year less than a week before the wedding and she's our flower girl hahaha she may not walk down the aisle though.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww Kyla!! Smiley heart
    It's so beautiful that your paths crossed since your from different cities!! Smiley heart I understand moving around part... Do you like it? You must be so proud of him for the work he does! How old is your child now? Will he/she come to the wedding? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Emily Smiley heart I can only imagine how excited you must be!! This is going to be such a new step in your life!

What are you looking forward to the most? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! That's great Samara! Besides all the moving around it looks like your paths crossed a few times! Do you both live in Edmonton now? Smiley smile

• E
    Newbie June 2017 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our home town , Cobourg. getting married here and settling down!! can't wait
  • Kyla
    Kyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Brandon's from BC and I'm from a small town in Alberta. Hahaha I would like to do something like that but unfortunately he's with the military so the live part might change every few years and unfortunately we haven't done much travelling. We got pregnant after a few months and I was still in school at that point, so travelling was out of the question.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kyla Smiley heart Really!? And you're getting married in BCSmiley surprise Are you both from there or from different cities?

If you were to do a frame like on the picture, what would be your: We met. We married. We live?

Have you travelled a lot throughout the country together? Smiley smile

• Rosemarie
    Frequent user December 2016 Manitoba
    Rosemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Winnipeg, MB at the airport.
    We met online he's from Chipman, NB who lived in Fredericton at the time.

• Terry
    Frequent user May 2017 Quebec
    Terry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met in Greenfield Park, Quebec . And 9 years later we are still in the same area . We moved 3 times all in the same bloc .
  • Kyla
    Kyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Edmonton Alberta!
  • T
    Curious December 2019 New Brunswick
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Saint John NB
  • A
    Curious August 2017 Alberta
    Ami Stensrud ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met in Edmonton!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met in our hometown of Winnipeg. We both grow up in different parts of the city.
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I live in Surrey and he lives in Chilliwack, i went over there for a friend gathering where I only knew three people
  • Samara
    Frequent user July 2017 Alberta
    Samara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He's originally from Australia, then moved to northern Canada, where I also lived, but in a different town. But, we only first met in Edmonton at our university residence! We met through mutual friends. And we'll be getting married there also.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics