Skip to main content
Shelly
Shelly

Dorchester, Ontario · From August 2020

I am a country girl all the way, love nature and all the beauty if has to offer. With that being said our wedding will be held in an open air woodland... View more

I am a country girl all the way, love nature and all the beauty if has to offer. With that being said our wedding will be held in an open air woodland chapel with nature all around us. Our wedding will have a magical feel to it. Looking forward to sharing our special day with all of our family and friends.

Happily married 🎉

July 1, 2022

688days 18hrs
C
Gifts what to buy??? help
Carine, On May 25, 2022 at 14:50

I have no idea what to buy the wedding party as gifts, and is anyone buying the parents a gift? I thought jewelry for the girls since I found a decent online store and figured pay for their hair?

Carine, tuesday 7-Jun-22 34
T
London Ontario Brides
Tiffany, On January 14, 2022 at 13:03

Looking to chat and connect with London brides. Seeing what vendors you guys have booked/seen? Starting the planning process all over again for our wedding. Im getting married in 2023.

Tiffany, thursday 13-Oct-22 13
Carla
Help dyi simple table decorations
Carla, On March 15, 2022 at 11:16

Hello there we are getting married May 7 2022 in Sault Ste. Marie Canada and we live in London Ont Canada, my in laws sort of over ran the reception part. I am looking for some simple do it yourself...

Hailey, saturday 19-Mar-22 12
Shelly
Couples getting married on July 1, 2022 in Ontario
Shelly, On March 13, 2022 at 17:29

Good Day to all Brides and Grooms, We are so excited for our Canada Day wedding, and happy to see we are not alone on choosing this day. What colours have you gone with and with it being Canada Day...

Amanda, thursday 17-Mar-22 11
Emilie
What day of the week are you getting married?
Emilie, On October 10, 2016 at 05:17

Hi wonderful soon-to-weds The day and season in which you're getting married can have a great influence on how much you'll have to spend. What day of the week are you getting married? A. A week day B....

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 55
Charity
Narrowing down the guest list
Charity, On February 28, 2022 at 13:55

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to this community and I only found out about this discussion section today! I Love how supportive everyone is!! It is so great to see . Hoping to get your opinions on my...

Charity, tuesday 15-Mar-22 43
Jordan
Wedding Party SO's
Jordan, On March 1, 2022 at 13:17

Where did you put your wedding parties significant others? Were debating between a sweetheart table or a head table with the wedding party. None of the wedding parties significant others are in the...

Shelly, saturday 5-Mar-22 17 2
Rebecca
First Looks 👀👀👀
Rebecca, On February 5, 2022 at 18:24

My fiancé and I are pretty sure we don't want to do a first look. Not because we believe in the "bad luck to see the bride before the wedding" tradition. But because he's not a super emotional guy,...

Kelsey, thursday 2-Jun-22 19
Katie
Shuttle
Katie, On February 19, 2022 at 16:56

Hi everyone! So Where I am getting married is about a km from the main hotel that people will be staying at. Do you think a shuttle option is necessary?

Tunisha, sunday 27-Feb-22 10
Shelly
Blending family ideas?
Shelly, On September 13, 2020 at 09:11

We are a couple that will be blending our family's together. And I looking for ideas on ways to show my bonus daughter and son how much they mean to me and how much I love them. Any suggestions?

Shelly, sunday 26-Dec-21 12 1
Kenan
Wedding role
Kenan, On May 31, 2021 at 17:06

I (M) have a really good friend who's a female. My fiancee would love her to be a bridesmaid but my friend doesn't really want too...I don't wanna make her a groomsman, well because she's a woman....

Shelly, thursday 12-Aug-21 8
Abbie
Outdoor ceremony - no music?
Abbie, On July 27, 2021 at 07:36

Hi all! So our wedding is out in a wooded area on a golf course so there isn’t anywhere to hook up music for the procession. The venue said some people hire acoustic players but that’s not really in...

Shelly, thursday 12-Aug-21 33
Brooke
Dinner Music
Brooke, On July 27, 2021 at 09:57

Hi everyone! I'm having some thoughts about what music to play during dinner at the reception - I don't want something that is too party-like but also not boring like elevator music.. I've looked on...

Darbi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 7
Kristen
Walking Down the Aisle Alone
Kristen, On December 7, 2020 at 12:30

I am wondering if there are any brides out there that are planning to 'give themselves away'? I am planning to but am feeling a bit alone in this, it seems that there is a lot of expectation I should...

Carly, tuesday 26-Oct-21 58 1
Shelly
Postponing wedding
Shelly, On May 14, 2021 at 17:13

With all that is going on in this crazy world and right now our province is in complete lockdown with the dates being extended we are debating on postponing our wedding. We have families in 2...

Shelly, saturday 29-May-21 7
Brittany
diy Favours
Brittany, On September 27, 2020 at 11:01

Hi guys! I’ve been thinking about what to do for favours that won’t break the bank. Does anyone have some cheap ideas for favours? Or DIY ideas? Thanks!

Amanda, thursday 11-Feb-21 25
Shelly
Wedshoots
Shelly, On November 7, 2020 at 10:35

Has anyone used wedshoots on the computer? For I can not able to upload pics since google play will not let me download the app. And help would be great. Thank you

Shelly, sunday 15-Nov-20 6
Élisabeth
Bouquet and garter toss alternatives
Élisabeth, On September 10, 2020 at 22:13

Hi guys! For those of you that chose not to do the traditional bouquet and the garter toss, did you find an alternative? What was it? I’m trying to find something different before deciding to just let...

Amelia, monday 14-Sep-20 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics