Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carla
Beginner May 2022 Ontario

Help dyi simple table decorations

Carla, on March 15, 2022 at 11:16 Posted in DIY 0 12

Hello there we are getting married May 7 2022 in Sault Ste. Marie Canada and we live in London Ont Canada, my in laws sort of over ran the reception part. I am looking for some simple do it yourself table decorations, we are not sure how many tables yet and the hardest part is we are not arriving till Monday May 3 2022 and getting married 4 days later. Any Ideas would be amazing and thank you

Carla Lauren Egerdie

12 Comments

Latest activity by Hailey, on March 19, 2022 at 11:12
  • Hailey
    Expert June 2022 British Columbia
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would look ideas on pintrest. The bottom photo is what I'm basing my center pieces off of I have a jar candle wood round, table number and a kissing menu. No flowers to keep it simple.

This photo below was my orginal idea but now itll just not have the flowers.Help dyi simple table decorations 1
    Help dyi simple table decorations 2

• Shelly
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pinterest is amazing for ideas to do with weddings. I found my centrepieces there, and my I do crew helped me give it a twist in style. Help dyi simple table decorations 3

Here is a simple style one I debated on Help dyi simple table decorations 4

• Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Carla, congratulations!! I am doing floating candles in a vase with flowers. This is what I did so far. Help dyi simple table decorations 5

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is there somewhere you can get some candles (even dollar store) and garland? It looks so pretty and really would be easy to do. If you are just scattering candles and garland you can adjust what you have to the number of tables....
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Help dyi simple table decorations 6

Help dyi simple table decorations 7

Help dyi simple table decorations 8

Help dyi simple table decorations 9

Definitely check out your local dollar stores, most will sell twine and burlap, which make great details to add to pieces for a rustic vibe. Also check your thrift stores for fun vases or mason jars.

• Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Help dyi simple table decorations 10
    We got vases from the dollar store and filled them with twinkle lights from Amazon! We also had table numbers from Amazon and candle holders my aunt made. We spread them out across the table. Super easy!
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would browse a lot of DIY cites to get a few ideas, as details are finalized you can ensure what you will need and how many. If possible pick things that are easy to assemble or talk to the local florist about providing some pricing on simple yet elegant centrepieces ..

• Yami
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Yami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    How many tables do you have to decorate? Are your tables round or long? You can check out the Ling’s Moment youtube page and they have a lot of DIY videos using their artificial flowers that you can get from Amazon.
  • Carla
    Carla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I honestly didn't know there were any groups like that in London Ontario thank you so much
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd look on FB marketplace and buy and sell groups to see if any brides in the area are selling their centerpieces and if they will let you just pick them up when you get into town so then you aren't worrying about having to make something
  • Carla
    Carla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This might sound crazy but seems my in laws choose The Moose Lodge as reception venue, our invitations were actually done from an amazing vendor on this site and invitations are kinda rustic but some lace to. Hardest part is so title time

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HI Carla and welcome to the community!!

Do you have any theme or colors in mind? Might help provide some ideas a bit better!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics