Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Curious September 2023 Ontario

London Ontario Brides

Tiffany, on January 14, 2022 at 13:03 Posted in Ontario 0 13

Looking to chat and connect with London brides. Seeing what vendors you guys have booked/seen? Starting the planning process all over again for our wedding. Im getting married in 2023.

13 Comments

Latest activity by Kimberly, on May 23, 2024 at 10:33
  • T
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congratulations!!!! We have a lot planned for ours. Our big days is Sept 16th 2023. If you need any help let me know. I can hardly wait.
  • A
    Beginner October 2023 Ontario
    Aulora ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married October 13th 2023 in london Smiley smile We haven't gotten anything planned or booked yet but we did find Celebrations on here for a location and I am so hoping we can get it Smiley smile its outside london in mauncey i think is how its spelt.

• Shelly
    Curious July 2022 Ontario
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Tiffany,
    If you want ceremony and reception you should check out the venue we are using... Dorchester Country and Golf Club, for they do it all. Yes my SO is in charge of planning our honeymoon, only rules are staying in Ontario and we go away in September or October, for we love Autumn.
  • T
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am lucky enough that my best friends husband is a wedding DJ and have recommended wonder vendors for us. We want somewhere we can bring our own decor, and have the ceremony and reception at the same site.

We literally have all the vendors booked except the venue. It’s frustrating by my standpoint. I just feel so lost.
    Are you guys taking a honeymoon? We are planning on it. Not sure who to book through but have mulled over a couple destinations.
  • Shelly
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What kind of venue are you thinking of? And same here we are paying for our wedding. I'm happy also to chat with another local bride. I have found going to the Wedding Ring shows fun and some good deals through them, but I did find our minister, photographer through this site. And cause last year our date was on a Thursday we seem to get better deals, for most vendors are not busy during the week. And pinterest and decoration for the wedding have been my go to spot.
  • Lindsey
    Curious October 2022 Ontario
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It’s gorgeous for sure but we actually haven’t visited it in person so we’re looking forward to doing that soon. Yes they have a 60 person minimum so that makes sense. Are going to try to keep it as close to 60 as possible. What are some of your other venue options?
  • T
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love that we can connect its nice to have local brides to chat with. We looked t Bellamere way back before the pandemic hit. We were keeping it as an option but we are paying for our wedding ourselves and its going to be quite small so I don't think its going to work for us. It is sooooo Gorgeous. I would love to see pictures after your married!

• T
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We also postponed from last year. But havent quite settled on a new date yet...life got in the way. We have most our vendors still just cant find the perfect venue yet. We are keeping the wedding quite small as we are paying for the wedding ourselves. I am so glad to connect with you. It is nice to have someone local to chat with. I am Diying most of my wedding? What about you?

• Lindsey
    Curious October 2022 Ontario
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting married in October at Bellamere Winery & Event Centre in London. We chose the venue because we're from out of town and they take care of most things so we can just show up and enjoy our day.

• Shelly
    Shelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tiffany,

I am from London area, we were to get married last year, but postponed and we were lucky enough to keep all of our vendors (Yay!)

I tried to keep everything as locate as possible. Ceremony and reception on in Dorchester. The DJ we found through another website they are Starlight Games and DJ Services, very reasonable and great to deal with. Our photographer we found on here and she is Studio 575. Holly is a great person and we are looking forward to working with her.

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Tiffany! 👋🏾
    Welcome to WeddingWire!! 🎉 Sorry, I am not from London ONT. But I want to wish you all the best on your wedding planning.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
  • T
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We have decided that are colours are red and black. Vibe wise I think its definitely going to be laid back. We are planning on getting married in the summer. We have always wanted to get married in an open field/barn.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to Weddingwire, Tiffany! What kind of a vibe are you looking to have?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics