Ontario, Canada · From December 2019

Happily married 🎉

July 17, 2021

985days 18hrs

Discussions

Hank
Secondary Wedding Band
Hank, On February 11, 2021 at 17:23

Anyone bought or thinking of getting a second cheaper wedding band? I've seen some people here opt for non-precious metals because it's better for their day to day routine but I'm wondering if anyone...

Kailey, friday 12-Feb-21 17
Caterina
Elopement Dress Ideas?
Caterina, On February 8, 2021 at 22:02

Hi all! Our original wedding date was April 18, 2020 - so we pushed everything back to April 3, 2021. We are planning to do a ceremony with immediate family only on April 3rd assuming it's safe enough...

Vinod, sunday 14-Feb-21 5
Courtney
Intimate Ceremony Outfit?
Courtney, On January 17, 2021 at 14:58

Hey to all the lovely brides out there, Just wondering if anyone who is planning to get married on their selected date this year, and postponing the wedding reception to 2022, will be wearing their...

Vinod, thursday 21-Jan-21 8
Marsha
i am on the fence with doing a intimate cermony
Marsha, On January 14, 2021 at 15:14

I know in the end this answer is up to me and my fiancé but i am here to see other ladies opinions because sometimes it helps. We have our wedding date booked for Aug 1 2021 since Nov 2019 when we got...

Vinod, sunday 24-Jan-21 24 1
Patricia
Invitations
Patricia, On January 12, 2021 at 13:01

I have been thinking of buying a downloadable template on Etsy for invitations/rsvps etc. Anyone who has done this/is doing this where did you print them!? I have found it hard to find a place that...

Amanda, tuesday 12-Jan-21 3
Sonia
Taking over last names
Sonia, On October 7, 2020 at 14:55

Hello soon to be brides or already married brights I just have a question here. I know it’s tradition for the woman to take over the husband’s last name. But what if the husband wants to take over the...

Jazz, wednesday 14-Oct-20 20 2
Amber
Postponing a wedding but still getting married?
Amber, On October 3, 2020 at 12:18

Hey everyone! I was booked to get married Friday October 23, 2020, but just this past week we made the tough decision to postpone our wedding because of the second wave of COVID and my family being...

Hannah, monday 19-Oct-20 5
Jess
Going to final fitting alone?
Jess, On September 5, 2020 at 21:46

Is it odd to go to the final fitting alone? I may not have anyone willing to go with me as people don’t want to make the 45 min drive to the seamstress. I will have a bustle and my seamstress did...

Jess, sunday 6-Sep-20 8
Justine
Plus ones for small ceremony?
Justine, On August 16, 2020 at 22:36

We planned our wedding almost 2 years ago. Now due to Covid we are having only a small ceremony at my family cabin. Guests are family and a couple friends in the bridal party. Guests are spending the...

Melanie, monday 17-Aug-20 7
Kelsie
First Vendor Feels!
Kelsie, On July 29, 2020 at 13:18

Hellllo everyone! I'm trying to get more excited to "replan" my wedding from July 2020 to September 2021. I have to say, our venue was fantastic the whole way with having us reschedule - they went...

Joanne, tuesday 11-Aug-20 16
S
Where to get Red Dress for Engagement Shoot
Sydney, On July 29, 2020 at 12:05

Hey All, I am looking to get a formal red gown that has a dramatic effect in photos for an engagement shoot. Would anyone know where I can find something like this?...

Kailey, wednesday 29-Jul-20 3
BunnyBride
Aisle Song length - Small backyard ceremony?
BunnyBride, On July 27, 2020 at 19:16

Hi Everyone, I know a lot of people are in the same boat at the moment, so I was interested to see what solutions people had been coming up with...so, the question: What are you doing about the length...

Vinod, tuesday 28-Jul-20 4
Hikmat
Wedding budgeting
Hikmat, On July 27, 2020 at 02:13

Hello everyone, my fiancé and I are planning on having a wedding around may to June 2021, and let me just say I’ve been so stressed out! We want to have a reception wedding so we can enjoy it with out...

Amanda, thursday 30-Jul-20 8 1
Tianna
Alternative Wedding Dress for private ceremony
Tianna, On July 26, 2020 at 23:09

Hey everyone! My fiancé and I have decided to do a private ceremony this year and do a reception next year with the family. We are planning on having the ceremony at a cottage so I want to keep my...

Gina, monday 23-Nov-20 9
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Joey
Splurge or Save: Transportation?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on transportation? Will you make...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 85
Joey
Splurge or Save: Florals?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on florals? Will you go all out...

Rachael, sunday 11-Oct-20 89
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Carrying over the Threshold?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! You've arrived at the last question and the end of the wedding night So... Will you be carried or carrying your spouse over the threshold? Or are you skipping this tradition? This...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 92
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Indoor or Outdoor?
Joey, On August 14, 2017 at 09:25

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and that means we have prepared a new game for you to play. This week we want to know "What's Your Wedding Style" so we'll be asking you a series of questions. Let us...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 102
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Attire?
Lynnie, On August 21, 2017 at 07:05

Let's talk about wedding day attire! Wedding dresses and tuxes and suits... oh my! Are you splurging or saving? And why? Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to go to the next question, Splurge or...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 100
Joey
Splurge or Save: Invitations?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 09:05

Happy Monday, everybody! This week's game is all about budgeting. We know it's a challenge to figure out where to spend your wedding budget, so we want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging...

Christine, wednesday 17-Mar-21 107
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Sarah
i got my dress!!!!!
Sarah, On August 3, 2019 at 17:13

It was the second dress I tried on lol love it!! I thought I would cry but I didn’t lol I am so happy and want to show everyone!

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 115
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
María
At what age are you getting married?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 156
Hank
Buffets Post-covid
Hank, On June 2, 2020 at 19:39

For those who were planning to have a buffet for their wedding reception, are you changing your plans in light of covid? What about those who are doing plated service but have buffet elements during...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 13
Kimberly
2021 wedding reception
Kimberly, On July 26, 2020 at 10:15

So we got married this year on July 18 but we only did a ceremony. Next year we plan on doing a reception. Wondering if anyone is doing a similar event and if so I’d love to chat. My thoughts were so...

Ehjae, tuesday 4-Aug-20 24 4
Emilie
How long have you known each other for?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hi wonderful ladies and gents! Did you know from the first day you met? Or did it take a while before you realized that you were in love with each other? How long have you known each other for? Next...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 141
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics