Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caterina
Newbie April 2021 Ontario

Elopement Dress Ideas?

Caterina, on February 8, 2021 at 22:02 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5

Hi all!

Our original wedding date was April 18, 2020 - so we pushed everything back to April 3, 2021. We are planning to do a ceremony with immediate family only on April 3rd assuming it's safe enough to do so. The reception will be some time in 2022.

Does anyone have recommendations for where I could find an appropriate elopement dress? I've looked at ASOS, Etsy, Boutique 1861, Azazie, Le Chateau already. Ideally, I'm hoping to stay under $200 and something that ideally does not need alterations (as I don't know if I will be able to get it altered before April).

Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 14, 2021 at 19:11
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Fairwheather may have dresses online you may like for covid wedding. A dress in your closet may be something you could add accessories with a jacket or some kind.

• Kailey
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Kailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you considered renting a dress?
    There's a great place in Toronto! I rented my dress from them so my covid ceremony in the summer and it was perfect.
  • Kimberly
    Curious November 2021 Manitoba
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Be careful ordering off of Shein. It’s a pretty well known fact they leak customers full information to the dark web and their website is not secure.

I would also stay away from Pretty Little Thing aka PLT. They have a flea problem at their distribution warehouse and customers are getting packages with fleas in them.
    I’m just warning you since these are both affordable, popular places people buy from.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered a few shower and bachelorette dresses from Lulu's and loved them all! The shipping was quite slow, but definitely worth it.

Shein has also surprised me. Some of their pieces are better quality than you would expect from the prices.
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from Shein! I originally had bought it as a bridal shower dress but then when we postponed our wedding I decided to still wear it for our minimony!

I don't remember exactly how much it cost but it was definitely under $100 and I didn't need any alterations at all

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics