Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Grooms - say hello!!

Joey, on August 29, 2017 at 08:19 Posted in WeddingWire 0 7

Hi grooms and grooms-to-be! We'd love to meet you, so if you're up for it, introduce yourself here and tell us a bit about the wedding you are planning, or the wedding you recently had.

giphy.gif

7 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on December 16, 2017 at 19:45
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm with Andrew. There are a lot of grooms involved in the planning process, and having resources that are groom/non-gender normative friendly would make weddingwire a whole lot accessible for all couples wanting to wed.

• Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

YES Andrew.

• James
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    James ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its on july 1st 2018 and i feel overwhelmed Smiley smile but I feel like the day will be special.

• S
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Scott ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My name is Scott Murdoch, and myself and my Fiancee Danielle live in Calgary, Alberta. We will be married in July of 2018. We are planning a vintage inspired rustic wedding at "The Barn", which is a 1920's barn that has been re-purposed into a local community center. Using the site allowed us to look at venues that meet out initial criteria for feel, as well as price. I am certainly liking the guest list, seating chart and the budgeting aspects offered. I was brought to the site by my fiancee as well, and we are using it quite a bit. Using the timelines and checklists has also helped us keep up on the tasks we need to completing.

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Andrew ! It would be great to have access to more suits and accessories for men! Would be great to get more input from them as well for grooms gifts , fashion etc
  • Andrew
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Andrew ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey, my fiancée got me onto the site to help with our seating chart and I've been scrolling through for a while now.,I must say that it's not very groom friendly, linked account or not. Don't get me wrong, it is a very helpful site/app. But I have no need for dresses section on the main page or a few other things. Perhaps there's a way to make this app more appealing and practical for the future grooms?
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Come on, grooms to be, I know you're out there!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics