Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Are you having any kids in your wedding?

Joey, on September 29, 2017 at 08:20 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 10

Flower girls, Jr bridesmaids, ring bearers, page boys... Will there be any children in your wedding?

Photo by Van Visuals in Vancouver

Photo by ShyLynn Ranch in Salmon Arm BC

10 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on December 17, 2017 at 12:10
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having fiance' she niece as the flower girl. My nephew is the ring bearer. My youngest nephew will carry a sign. My oldest nephew and fiance's nephew will be ring security.

We are allowing guests to bring their children. One of the reasons being most of my guests are from another province and they don't know anyone here to watch their children.

• Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh yes! Tons of kids. We don’t really want bridesmaids and groomsmen and we both have a lot of kids on our sides so I thought it would be perfect to have a bunch of little kids help with our big day Smiley smile
    I’m thinking flower crowns and wagons because some might be too young and then for reception getting little cars for the boys to come in on and I haven’t really thought for the girls yet. All very exciting :b
  • Frances
    Beginner February 2022 Ontario
    Frances ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not at all! My fiancé has 5 children and has been married once before. I do not mean to sound selfish but it is my only wedding and my first! I do not want to take the chance of them making a mess as they are very undisciplined (unfortunate). I actually do not want children and the ceremony or the reception as I believe that is an adult event and affair.

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having kids, as my future SIL has small kids and i have little sisters, so we left it open. My thought is the parents will leave early anyway and then adults can party lol Smiley smile

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had our nephews and infant niece at the wedding and that was it. Our 2 eldest nephews were the ring bearers.

Ring bearerSmiley xd

22154295_10159413550425710_2623031970482

• Chanelle
    Frequent user September 2019 British Columbia
    Chanelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ve opted for no kids. The only exception is my cousin who will be 15, and fiancés cousin who will be ~17 by the time the wedding comes. Other than that, NO children (I am trying to hold my ground on this one!)
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had a ring bearer and a flower girl.
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No, we decided against flower girls and ring bearers
  • Alanah
    Frequent user July 2018 British Columbia
    Alanah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will have our two daughters as flower girls and my two nephews as ring bearers. We are allowing kids at our wedding as all the children are our cousins or nephews or other extended family members. I think we're up to about 20 kids attending in total.
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having my 4 cousins as our 2 flower girls and 2 ring bearers! Other than that there will be no other kids in attendance at our wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics