Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Joey
What kind of ceremony are you having?
Joey, On August 2, 2017 at 12:23

Hi there! This is my first day in the community and I want to get to know you all better. I'm curious about what sort of wedding ceremony you are planning. Where will it take place? A church, a boat,...

Candace, sunday 31-Dec-17 21 176
Anastasia
Co Moh?
Anastasia, On December 31, 2017 at 08:27

The MOH for my wedding my wedding is living in a different country so I wanted to have a co-MOH to help me with all the planning she isn't able to do; splitting the MOH duties in half in a way. My...

Ellen, sunday 31-Dec-17 2 69
Lynnie
Wedding Day Lip Color! 💋
Lynnie, On October 23, 2017 at 15:19

Don't forget about your lips!! 💋😘 Which lip color will you be rocking on your wedding day? Nude? Image from All Dolled Up Makeup & Hair in Toronto Pretty in pink? Photo from Pinterest A bold red...

Valérie, sunday 31-Dec-17 23 363
Jacqueline
Reception and ceremony same place
Jacqueline, On December 29, 2017 at 20:23

Hello all I am recently engaged and have been looking for venues to do both the ceremony and the reception at I would love a rustic area having a hard time finding one in York region does anyone have...

Jacqueline, saturday 30-Dec-17 4 185
Ashley
Getting ready robes??
Ashley, On October 9, 2017 at 23:57

Is it necessary ? Or can I get away with something else that matches.

Victoria, saturday 30-Dec-17 30 626
Zoë
Ball Gown
Zoë, On June 28, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides! Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. *** pinterest Follow here >> Chekc here our wedding catalog.

Janine, friday 29-Dec-17 14 96
Zoë
Princess VS Sirena
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello World! We start this duel with the most important theme of the wedding: The Dress. Which one would you choose? Princess cut or mermaid? A. Princess B. Mermaid *** pinterest Follow here >>...

Janine, friday 29-Dec-17 66 417
Zoë
white VS color shoes
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! There is nothing that I like more than style duets! Time for shoes! Let's do this. Between white or colored shoes, which would you choose? A. Colored B. White *** pinterest Follow here...

Janine, friday 29-Dec-17 69 403
Emilie
6 things brides forget to do at the reception
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 11:05

Hey wondeful brides! If saw this list of 6 things that brides "forget" to do at their reception... I thought I would share as food for thought 1. Spend time alone with your husband 2. Take a look at...

Stephanie, friday 29-Dec-17 9 99
Vanessa
Flower Girl/ Jr. Bridesmaid Dresses
Vanessa, On December 29, 2017 at 00:18

Just thought I would share that I just bought my daughter a dress on wish for less than 25.00 Canadian including taxes and shipping. Not sure what it will look like when it comes in but for less than...

Stephanie, friday 29-Dec-17 2 75
Sydney
Table numbers
Sydney, On December 18, 2017 at 18:02

Any suggestions for table numbers that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg? We're looking for stand-alone numbers similar to the ones below (not a card, or on a stick to put into flowers). We would...

Vanessa, friday 29-Dec-17 10 135
Vanessa
Cake Toppers
Vanessa, On November 25, 2017 at 14:03

Hello Everyone, I am wondering what everyone is doing or has done for their cake toppers? I have thought about getting the personalized Mr and Mrs and then our last name and than I have thought about...

Vinod, thursday 28-Dec-17 21 185
Bethany
Guest books
Bethany, On November 27, 2017 at 23:38

What's everyone doing for their guestbooks? i just ordered my photo guest book off of shutterfly with their Black Friday sale! Reminds me of school with our year books and I love to flip through the...

Vinod, thursday 28-Dec-17 26 246
Zoë
tasks: How much time before you start getting ready?
Zoë, On April 5, 2017 at 11:01

Girls!! We continue to review some of the activities that will have the big day and now we have to respond: How much time before the wedding will you start to change, make up, etc.? *** pinterest next...

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 11 91
Zoë
tasks: Hairstyle first and makeup after?

Hello Beauties! We begin to review some of the activities and tasks that will have on our big day. Tell us in what order you will do the following! Hairstyle first and makeup after? *** pinterest next...

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 11 86
Zoë
tasks: Where will you do your newlyweds photoshoot?

Hello Community! Finally last tasks. The special newlyweds picture. Do you have place in mind? Tell us! Where will you do your newlyweds photoshoot? *** You can publish it in the group "plan a...

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 13 95
Zoë
tasks: At what time will you be arriving at the church?

Brides-to be! Brides used to wait a lot in the church ... Continuing with the tasks on our Big day, tell us if you have thought about making your future hubby suffer a little .. At what time will you...

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 11 81
Zoë
tasks: What are you going to put in your wedding kit?

Girls! We continue reviewing the tasks for our Big day! The wedding kit is important, so that we are prepared for the worse. What are you going to wear in your wedding kit? wedding kit next >>...

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 9 71
Zoë
tasks: Are you going to take pictures before going to the ceremony?

Sweetiess! Reviewing the activities that involve the big day, will you take pictures before the wedding, with your friends, while getting ready, etc ... Are you going to take pictures before going to...

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 13 83
Zoë
tasks: Who will accompany you while you get ready?

Hello girls! There are brides who want to be accompanied in the prepration of their look for their wedding. So tell us ... Who will accompany you while you get ready? *** next >> tasks: Are you...

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 11 79
Faith
Last minute help on guest book suggestions
Faith, On October 14, 2017 at 20:15

So I really want something unique for our guestbook. But it's just under a week till the wedding and we still haven't settled on anything. Suggestions from you lovely ladies??

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 25 516
Lisa
Happy Holidays Everyone! Boxing Day Deals?
Lisa, On December 25, 2017 at 10:18

Hope you are all enjoying your holidays! Wishing the best for you all!!! Anyone looking for boxing day deals for their weddings tomorrow? I am! Going shopping for my dad's suit, getting my shower...

Lisa, thursday 28-Dec-17 12 138
Frances
diy - Was it stressful or worth it?
Frances, On November 6, 2017 at 01:20

Hello my lovely fellow WeddingWire users! This is my first post, and I am very new to the WW site. I am posting this to find out how you lovely brides (and grooms) found making your own centrepieces...

Candace, wednesday 27-Dec-17 6 121
Casey
Centerpiece Help
Casey, On November 10, 2017 at 18:41

Here's a fun one for you ladies, I am torn between woodsy and modern... I want to bring the woods inside and my venue is quite modern - colours are Plum and Sage I love these ideas but having trouble...

Candace, wednesday 27-Dec-17 15 260

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics