Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

The order of your procession - let's discuss

Joey, on September 7, 2017 at 08:05 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 10

Hello!

I'm curious to know who you are including in your procession, and in what order will everyone be walking. Are you matching up members of your wedding party to walk in together, or is everyone walking alone? How will your be managing any children in your procession? Will you all walk in to just one song, or do you have a few songs being used?

Are you not sure yet about the best order to use for your procession? Ask all your questions here.

Photo by Richard Konrad Photography in Winnipeg

Photo by Lisa Hartley Celebrant in Vancouver

10 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 00:03
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our order went by

Flower kids

Huband MOD & BM

Flower kids

My side MOD & BM

husband with his aunt

Myself with my mother
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The groom, best man, and MOH will be at the front. My MOH has mobility issues so I won't make her walk. Then my bridesmaid with begin (my adult daughter), and I will come accompanied by 2 of my sons, one on each side of me.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had the groom and best man at the alter, then the flower girl and ring bearer came down the aisle with the MoH following/keeping them on track. I then came down the aisle with my parents on either side.

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have a larger wedding party so I think we are opting to not have the parents walk. My FH will already be at the front with his groomsmen, so I will have my 6 bridesmaids/MOH walk, then the flower girls and ring bearer, then me and my Dad. We will have 2 songs, so my Dad and I will know when to start walking when our song starts playing Smiley smile

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First will be our 4 groomsmen,Then the groom with his mom,Then my 5 bridesmaids,Then me with both my parents. We will use 2 songs because i dont think one will be long enough...
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh i love this and that you have included all the parents!
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're having our 3 groomsmen walk the 3 moms down the aisle, then my fiance is walking down with his dad and then my bridesmaids will walk down and then finally, me and my dad!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and the groomsmen will already be waiting so the procession is is just my 2 bridesmaids and my mum and myself. We will all walk down the aisle to one song.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are just using one song as omg 3 of us will be walking down the aisle. I think we've decided that the groomsmen will be coming down with the groom before the procession and then during the procession it will be my man of honour followed by my maid of honour single file.. then me!
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He has decided to just slink in from the side so out procession will just be my bridesmaids then me and my Dad. My mom and his parents aren't interested in being a part of it either so it'll be short and sweet!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics