Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Valérie
VIP September 2019 Quebec

Etsy and Vistaprint

Valérie, on October 1, 2017 at 15:06 Posted in DIY 0 26

Has anyone bought their invitation template/set from Etsy and used Vistaprint to get them? If so, how was your experience with both? Did you have a hard time with getting smaller sized RSVP cards printed?

26 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 31, 2017 at 20:57
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our template choice chosen on vistaprint site

Etsy and Vistaprint 1
  • Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I better add Basic invites and Zazzle to my list of websites to check!! Thank you Smiley smile

• E
    Newbie April 2018 Manitoba
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used Canva to design and then ordered the invitations through Vistaprint. They were really easy to use, delivered far faster than predicted, and reprinted within days when they had made a mistake (the back of the cards was upside down the first time). I didn't order RSVP cards though.

• Megan
    Curious December 2017 Prince Edward Island
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Basic invite for our invitations, which was pretty pricey especially with the Canadian conversion, but they were beautiful. We ordered our thank you cards from Vista Print for the day of, we wanted to put the balance payments in thank you cards for our coordinator to hand to to the vendors the night of. I would definitely say that Vista is the cheapest but I felt limited to choose because of our specific new years themed wedding. We also used Zazzle for our memorial table , and a little sign for our Hershey "new years kisses"

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vista Print has some beautiful designs. I have narrowed it down to a few designs and have looked through about 6 companies online and have fallen in love with Vista Print and I believe they are the cheapest. You can also order free samples from them to see if you like the quality of there products. They have lots to choose from. And they have discount codes too.

• Samantha
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Best of luck! Post a picture of your invites when you decide?? Smiley smile

• Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I honestly did not think Vistaprint was this popular until I got engaged! Oh and good point about the borders, I'll keep that in mind - Thank you!!

• Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh no! Yeah, that's what I'm worried about : having something go wrong on an order and being stuck. I'll definitely check staples, they honestly did not cross my mind! Thank you!

• Samantha
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We just ordered our invitations from Vistaprint, and used one of their templates! They totally go with our colour scheme and we are in love with them. I'm not sure about using an Etsy template on it, but I made my boss' business cards with a template that we made and then put it on Vistaprint..I had to fiddle around with it and preview it a few times before it looked right, and when we got them they looked amazing! So just make sure I guess that you don't just click order right away. Preview it and take the time to look at the borders...that was our biggest struggle!

• Carissa
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Carissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love both etsy and vistaprint and they have great styles, but i would try checking out staples first because they have a lot of templates too but i just like the fact that if something goes wrong (which has happened to me with business cards and vista print) than you can talk to an actual person face to face Smiley smile

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! They are from Etsy!
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful are those from vistaprint? or etsy?

• Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's such a beautiful design - I'll definitely be checking them out during lunch haha.

• Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh wow - That's awesome!! Thank you for sharing Smiley smile

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is ours Smiley smile

Etsy and Vistaprint 2
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went with DigitalDreamsFoundry on Etsy. We got digital files of our invitations, thank you cards and RSVP for $27 US. We were allowed 3 edits and she had them to us within 8 hours each time. We changed ours around a lot! We were SO happy with their service. I tried to keep things local but we fell in love with the design. I got them printed with TPH (the printing house) I believe they have multiple locations. Everything came to about $150, under budget Smiley smile
  • Surina
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Surina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my invitations,RSVP, and thank you cards from. Vista print. It was easy and a great price.
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

And Etsy you have to print out your own. vistaprint has custom printing and different finishes.

• Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!! Can't wait to browse through them during my break haha

• Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    For Sure! It was "InvitationsTemplates", and she was amazing.

Etsy and Vistaprint 3

Etsy and Vistaprint - 1
  • Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I really wish we had a printer at home, it would make things so much easier!! Do you mind sharing the link of the seller on Etsy?

• Alexa
    Frequent user December 2017 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered a custom template on Etsy. I absolutely love it. The seller had beautiful fonts and graphics, and she customized it just how I wanted it. I printed them myself, but I imagine it would be simple to attach the template to vistaprint. Hope you find something you love. Happy planning!
  • Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's great to hear (read)! Thank you Smiley smile

• Valérie
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They definitely look like they have it all figured out to make it easy on us! Thank you Smiley smile

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can do your own design with Vistaprint, so as long as the template from Etsy is compatible with what Vistaprint uses then you should be all good. Vistaprint quality is amazing.
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I absolutely loved vista print and they deliver fast. They also have sales a lot of the time. Easy to use and the best thing is the invitations come with envelopes, for no additional cost.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics