Skip to main content

Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Liberty
Ceremony Location
Liberty, On December 8, 2021 at 19:19

My wedding is in 5.5 months and we finally got our ceremony location booked!! We wanted to have our ceremony in a local park that's beautiful and only a 3 min drive from our reception hall! We...

Liberty, saturday 11-Dec-21 10 175
S
MIL Making our wedding cake..
Shanise, On November 4, 2021 at 08:50

So at the beginning of our wedding planning process, my mom offered to buy our wedding cake. But after, my FH suggested we ask his mom to do it because she likes baking and it would be an honour for...

Shanise, friday 10-Dec-21 4 350
Laura
What's in your welcome bag?
Laura, On December 6, 2021 at 17:28

Are you planning on having welcome bags greet your guests at the hotel? What's in your guest welcome bag? We are having a city wedding downtown Toronto and I've been thinking I want to include the...

Vinod, friday 10-Dec-21 11 144
P
Remove hair on face
Polly, On December 8, 2021 at 05:50

I'm in my 30's and for the past few years I have had more and more dark hairs coming in on the edge of my chin and a few on my neck. I find them REALLY embarrassing. How I can deal with them?

Kara, friday 10-Dec-21 3 123
Laura
After two years engaged, finally... photos!
Laura, On December 8, 2021 at 22:43

We finally did our engagement photos and they turned out so great! We are in Tofino, BC for a while so we wanted photos done here to help commemorate our time here, and we were so lucky with the...

Kara, friday 10-Dec-21 11 236 1
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 58th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On December 9, 2021 at 15:12

We've got a winner!! 🏆 Congrats to Melissa & Nolan - winners of the 58th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "When I listened to the voicemail at work...

Samantha, thursday 9-Dec-21 5 434
Rebecca
Save the date Cards 2023 - when to send?
Rebecca, On November 17, 2021 at 14:06

Hello beauties!!! so we have finally picked our venue just working out a couple logistics around securing it but that's basically done!! now I'm looking at save the date cards & wondering the best...

Megan, thursday 9-Dec-21 13 599
Liberty
Etsy Invitation Template
Liberty, On December 7, 2021 at 22:36

Has anyone bought an invitation template on etsy for their invitations? Where did you get them printed? How much did you spend on getting them printed? Like can I just get it printed at a photo lab as...

Kirsten, wednesday 8-Dec-21 7 109
Rayanne
I'm just above the 4 month mark and i have increased my water
Rayanne, On September 13, 2021 at 20:37

So what has everyone changed when it comes to your beauty routines leading up to the wedding? Right now the biggest thing I've changed is my diet. Not that I'm on a diet but I am definitely trying to...

Rayanne, wednesday 8-Dec-21 19 295
Lucy
Laser Lipo?
Lucy, On March 31, 2018 at 17:27

Has anyone here had laser lipo? I've got a consultation next week, followed by hopefully my first treatment but I'm not sure what to expect. Did it make your pre-wedding weight loss easier? How many...

Polly, wednesday 8-Dec-21 7 1,012
Becky
Flower Girl Dresses!
Becky, On August 1, 2018 at 15:13

Where did you all get your flower girl dresses from. I found one from JJ's house and it was perfect for what I want but I was surprised it was $90. What is the normal price for flower girl...

Тамара, wednesday 8-Dec-21 13 323
Abbie
Looking for creative ideas :)
Abbie, On December 5, 2021 at 07:00

As part of incorporating my horse and cat into our wedding, I’m thinking of having a framed photo of each of them with a sign saying….something. Only, I can’t think what the sign should say! Any...

Abbie, tuesday 7-Dec-21 4 116
Jowell
Bridesmaid regret
Jowell, On December 5, 2021 at 08:09

I got engaged in July 2021 and am getting married July 2022! I am feeling the crunch. I have one Bridesmaid who is hot and cold. She was so excited about my engagement, but now hardly talks to me. She...

Alyx, tuesday 7-Dec-21 13 621
Jennifer
Hersey kisses
Jennifer, On November 19, 2021 at 12:41

Has anyone priced our herseys kisses for wedding favours? I’m wondering if bulk barn would be the cheapest or if there is a cheaper option

Samantha, tuesday 7-Dec-21 4 80
M
Music
Megan, On November 19, 2021 at 12:38

How did everyone pick what kind of music you wanted during your reception? Meaning like for cocktail hour, during dinner?? We are having a rustic wedding in the fall of 22

Samantha, tuesday 7-Dec-21 8 125 1
Zara
Now A New Variant?????
Zara, On November 30, 2021 at 00:15

Finally after third postponement, I thought my wedding reception will happen on Jan 7th, 2022. Now a new variant comes!! I am totally out of it. It is so tiring and worrisome. How is everyone else...

Daily, monday 6-Dec-21 5 316
Abbie
Dad/daughter Dance Song
Abbie, On November 15, 2021 at 16:13

Hello all! How did you pick your Father/Daughter song? I’ve always said I wanted to use a song that my Dad and I would dance to when I was really little all the time, but it’s not a song about a...

Jessica, monday 6-Dec-21 35 1,095
K
Addresses & Wedshoots on Weddingwire Website
Kristen, On December 3, 2021 at 16:24

Hi everyone, I'm in the middle of creating a wedding website, and I'm having some trouble with a couple of pages. Firstly, the "addresses" page will not display the google map of the location, but has...

Lynnie, monday 6-Dec-21 1 83
Kelly
Shuttle for Multiple Hotels?
Kelly, On March 4, 2020 at 08:53

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. My fiance and I are getting married in Elora, ON in October. Almost all our guests are coming from out of town. My goal is to provide an...

Kelly, sunday 5-Dec-21 18 834
S
Bridesmaid regret
Stephanie, On November 5, 2021 at 13:34

I am having serious regret over one of my bridesmaids. I have been trying to arrange for dress shopping/dress pickup and everytime it feels like an inconvenience to this one bridesmaid. My most recent...

Jowell, sunday 5-Dec-21 3 398
Rayanne
We picked up our license today!
Rayanne, On December 2, 2021 at 18:10

57 days to go and we have one of the last checks marked. Definitely makes everything feel more real....

Rere, friday 3-Dec-21 7 104
Amanda
Sweets table
Amanda, On November 25, 2021 at 12:19

Hi everyone! What would you include on a sweets table and how much of everything ?? We have 110 people and I don’t really want to waste anything. We’re doing a small cake for photo ops and such, but...

Michelle, friday 3-Dec-21 6 480
Laura
Dress Alterations Timeline
Laura, On November 29, 2021 at 10:22

How much time is typically needed for alterations? I'm wearing a very simple dress without layers and fancy fabric so its uncomplicated, however I am in BC and my dress is in Ontario. I won't be home...

Michelle, friday 3-Dec-21 4 244
Malyssa
To rent or to buy decor...that is the question...
Malyssa, On November 29, 2021 at 17:20

Hi all, I have officially locked in the majority of my vendors, which is so exciting, but the next big ticket on our list is decor. Our venue is a brewery so there are some really nice aspects to the...

JulioWemSM, friday 3-Dec-21 10 705

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics