Skip to main content
Courtney
Courtney

Hamilton, Ontario · From June 2017

I love planning, I love my partner and I can't wait for the day to be here!

Happily married 🎉

July 7, 2018

2262days 22hrs

Discussions

Courtney
Asking someone to do a reading
Courtney of Wedding ceremony, On February 15, 2018 at 12:19

We're wanting to ask my FSIL to do a reading during our ceremony to have her be involved with the wedding. There's been some tension over the fact I didn't ask her to be a bridesmaid. Does anyone have...

Courtney, saturday 17-Feb-18 5 3,170
Courtney
Decor Opinions Needed!
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On January 29, 2018 at 20:34

So we're doing a giant U shaped table for our head table. On each 'line' of the U, there will be a centerpiece. Our centerpieces are a small stack of vintage hard cover books with a vintage cup and...

Vinod, tuesday 6-Feb-18 3 66
Courtney
Incoming: Venting Session
Courtney of Before the wedding, On February 5, 2018 at 14:11

I am a planner.. I'm very organized and really enjoy it. Which makes me stress out about wedding related stuff like Showers and Bacherlorettes that I don't get to do the planning for. Bachelorette -...

Stephanie, tuesday 6-Feb-18 9 141
Courtney
Give me your feedback! Entry Table
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On January 31, 2018 at 18:03

I'm starting to put my idea for my entry table together and would love some feedback. This is where I'm at. Let me know if you think its missing anything. Keep in mind I don't have a big enough table...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 18 150
Courtney
Wedding Band!
Courtney of Before the wedding, On January 26, 2018 at 23:20

I just picked up my wedding band! I'm not getting married till July but I cannot WAIT to get to wear the full set. A) because it looks pretty and I love how nicely the set fits together B) Cause I get...

Marina, tuesday 30-Jan-18 19 213
Courtney
First Wedding Freak out
Courtney of Wedding fashion, On January 26, 2018 at 16:37

Okay. So. My Fiance wears suits all the time... he has a tailor he met when he went to Thailand who makes gorgeous custom suits. For our wedding, he decided that he and the groomsmen would get custom...

Erin, monday 29-Jan-18 7 127
Courtney
Bridesmaids Hair/make Up
Courtney of Before the wedding, On January 17, 2018 at 20:33

So, I am not requiring my bridesmaids to have their hair and make up professionally done. However, I am having mine professionally done and letting them know they can use my team if they'd like....

Kristine, wednesday 24-Jan-18 7 152
Courtney
Day of Timeline
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On January 11, 2018 at 13:32

I'm starting to put together our time line for the day.. but I'm seriously at a loss on how to handle all the reception stuff. - When do you do the first dance? - When do you do parent dances...

Erin, thursday 18-Jan-18 11 183
Courtney
Table Number Help
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On January 2, 2018 at 17:21

So I've decided that I want my centerpieces to look similar to this (Note I won't have a mason jar.. it'll be an antique cup and yellow/white flowers. There also will be a lemon instead of a green...

Kristine, monday 15-Jan-18 9 129
Courtney
Aisle Walking Song
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On January 2, 2018 at 22:17

I keep picturing 'It is You (I have Loved)' by Dana Glover... its most popularly known from Shrek. The lyrics and the uplifting of the music.. amazing. I would love to walk down to this song.. but...

Kristine, monday 15-Jan-18 7 106
Courtney
Pre-wedding Nerves
Courtney of Before the wedding, On January 5, 2018 at 15:34

Does anyone else get really nervous (but also excited) for the wedding. I feel like my FH is so calm and cool and collected about everything and here I am internally freaking out! He keeps telling me...

Vanessa, tuesday 9-Jan-18 9 105
Courtney
Need a reality check
Courtney of Wedding ceremony, On July 27, 2017 at 11:29

I'm struggling to tell if I'm being completely irrational on this or not... My FH has a brother and sister. He has asked his Brother to be his BestMan. I am not close with his sister at all and don't...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 17 269
Courtney
Engagement Photos (we're adorbs)
Courtney of Before the wedding, On December 19, 2017 at 22:51

We got our engagement pictures done back in August - but just got our edited versions. I still don't love how I look in photos but I'm so glad to have some nice photos together! SittingNoseswild...

Jen, wednesday 27-Dec-17 12 172
Courtney
Opinions Needed: Baby at Wedding
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On December 19, 2017 at 21:54

My FH and I decided on no kids at our wedding (for several different reasons). A few of our friends have kids and I have like 10 nieces and nephews under the age of 11. We just found out his Sister is...

Holly, thursday 21-Dec-17 9 139
Courtney
Wedding Checklist
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On December 19, 2017 at 22:24

Did you add anything to your checklist (besides the generic stuff Wedding Wire inputs)? If so - what sort of things did you add? How many tasks did you have in total? How many have you completed? I...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 8 119
Courtney
Bridal Party Plus Ones
Courtney of Plan a wedding, On December 14, 2017 at 13:51

So far we haven't had too much issues with our Guest List which is great, but I'm struggling over 1 issue. Most our bridal part (8 people) are in serious relationships (been dating a while, engaged or...

Bethany, sunday 17-Dec-17 10 140

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics